Noble Enterprises

Ryan Darville in Stouffville
Ryan Darville in Stouffville
1 review STOUFFVILLE, ON

Home renovation

We had Noble come to my mother's home and do some renovations. Everyone I talked to had nothing but praise for their work and professionalism.

My wife and I were not disappointed. They did an unbelievable job. The best part was having their knowledge and expertise when trying to make decisions about what we should do and why for certain aspects of the project.

They are honest as the day is long. You could tell their goal was to do the best job possible and do it right.

And as an added bonus they do all facets of general contracting - electrical, plumbing, framing, painting, drywall etc. This was great because we didn't want to have a bunch of different contractors coming into our home.

Can't say enough about their company. You just can't go wrong.
Thanks guys!

Mark Duchich in Concord
Mark Duchich in Concord
1 review CONCORD, ON

Backsplash and Stone Wall

I used Noble Entreprises to do a full finish on what was only a concrete and 1970s insulated basement. They did a fantastic job, at a reasonable price, so I decided to have them work on my new home as well. They put in a beautiful backsplash and covered the back of my TV wall (8x10) with a Travertine stone (this is now my favourite place in the house. All this was done in less than 6 hours on the same day too! This family run business is the best bang for your buck. All the owners are meticulous in the finishing touches and back their work. If you find cheaper, you're getting what you pay for...likely garbage. Give these guys a ring. I will definately use them for any further touches to my new place. Thanks Guys!

Andrea in Thornhill
Andrea in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Complete Shower Renovation

We just finished our shower renovation with Noble Enterprises and could not be more pleased. Doug and his team are extremely knowlegeable, warm and friendly. They treated our home like it was their own...no mess in sight and no damage to our walls and floors. We were told that the project would take 3 days and they were right on schedule. They said they would be at our house at 7:30 am every morning and they were at our door between 7:20 and 7:25. They tore out the original shower in our ensuite, made the space larger, relocated the plumbing to a different wall, insulated the ceiling of the shower in the attic, installed a pot light in the shower, installed a new fan, tiled the new shower including the ceiling, and painted the washroom. As for the cost, we had 3 quotes. Noble Enterprises came in slightly higher than our least expensive quote and was half of the most expensive quote. After reading other reviews of them on this site there wasn't a doubt in our minds of who to go with and we're so glad we did. We will definitely hire Doug and his team again for other projects in our house.

3 reviews Concord, ON

Many jobs in my home

We have had Doug and his team complete our basement, put up crown moulding, Close off ledge of a fireplace, paint entire main floor, closed a half open wall, put in pillars, etc etc. This team is truly professional - always on time with their jobs, show up every day at the same time, do not dealy your job, they work on your job until it is completed and always completed in the time they tell you - THis team is like a well oiled machine the way they work together. Their price - not more expensive and not less expensive than others but what is important is their workmanship, honesty and professionalism.! I have recommended them to so many friends and not one has been disappoinnted. They are the first people we call for any job. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

CIL
CIL
2 reviews YORK, ON

Two bathrooms, full tear down and rebuild

I was extremely satisfied with the service of Noble Enterprises.

I would definitely use Noble Enterprises again. I will break this review down into a few categories:

1) What was done:

I had two bathrooms fully torn down and rebuilt. In the master bathroom, a tub, all tiles, toilet, sink & vanity was removed. It was replaced with a double vanity/sink, new toilet, steam shower & in-floor heating. In the second bathroom the tub/shower, toilet, tiles/flooring, sink/vanity were removed. A wall was taken out, all new fixtures & tile were put in and plumbing was relocated.

2) Quality of Work:

These guys know what they are doing. They have an excellent team and work well together. From the tiles to the plumbing and electrical, they did a great job. The demolition was fast and thorough. There were a few scratches to the walls from taking everything out which they took care of. Dry-walling was done properly and resulted in a perfectly clean look, no lines. The plumber was excellent. The end result is a seamless, clean, functional bathroom.

3) Price:

They are neither the least or most expensive out there. Noble charges a fair value for their services. Given the timeliness, the expert workmanship, their promptness and how enjoyable it was to work with them, it was well worth the money. The quoted price was what I paid.

4) Promptness & Reliability:

Other than their excellent workmanship, this is where Noble really distinguishes itself from the others. Doug quoted me a price that came along with a promise - that the work would be finished quickly, and on time. The unfortunate part is that he had to delay the start of the project because another job went over. Although we were a bit disappointed about this, I do respect the decision since it came from his insistence that Noble only works on one job at a time. True to his word, Noble started as soon as possible, and finished the job on the day they said they would finish (despite a few complications). They showed up promptly every day. They worked extremely hard.

5) Post-Construction notes:

There were a couple of items that I noticed post-construction. A few scratches on the walls, a small issue with grout and a small paint irregularity. I called Doug and he didn't hesitate to come out and fix my issues promptly. He was extremely professional and fair throughout.

6) Overall Impression:

As discussed above, I would not hesitate to use Noble Enterprises again. The workmanship was top-notch, the price was fair, and they were great to work with.

Nina in Scarborough
Nina in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Renovations of three bathrooms.

It was a pleasure having Noble Enterprises work in my home. Doug and his staff are honest, respectful and hard working individuals who take pride in their work. They are perfectionists, efficient workers, punctual, disciplined and joyful. The price I was quoted is the price I paid. All that was included in the contract was done well and in a timely fashion. Doug is a professional and is very responsive. With Noble Enterprises there are no surprises. They do what they say they will.

Complete basement and Bathroom Renovations

Noble Enterprises is the only contractor I recommend to my clients. Their prices are fair and reasonable. They are completely trustworthy in the client's home and in their business dealings. They come when they say they will. They work on a clean job site.Their work is always excellent and they stand behind their workmanship. They approximate the time they need to complete a job and keep the client informed. if additions or changes are made to the original contract, they enumerate the requested costs as they go. There are no surprises and throughout the years I have recommended them to my clients i have done so knowing that I can rely on Noble Enterprises completely. Do not hesitate to call Larry, Gord and Doug.

3 reviews Concord, ON

Basement finishing was largest job, plus many more

Provide you with a quote, amount of time it will take, approximately when they can come in and begin the job. Once they arrive, they come back every day until the job is done within the timeframe they committed to. Our job was finished two days early. Everything is planned before they begin the job, so there is no waiting around or losing time waiting for something to arrive,etc. You get top quality workmanship, professionalism and they communicate with you - so there are no surprises. You can rest assured your job will be done to your specifications and agreements made before the job began. I have recommended them to so many of my friends and family and NOT ONE complaint from anyone.....I always get a Thank You for recommending them. I also get told, all the time,that it was a pleasure working with them and no stress.
They completed my basement, painted throughout my house, put in columns in my front hallway, did crown moulding, covered outdoor porch pillars, enclosed a fireplace mantel, etc. I do not call anyone else!

Newmarket, ONT
Newmarket, ONT
1 review ,

Bathroom renovation

The bathroom renovations looked great. Not only did they take away the worry by making the washroom handicap accessible, the renovations looked amazing. Thanks Doug and team for the fantastic job!

JM in Richmond Hill
JM in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

They start on schedule. They arrive each day on time. They finish on schedule. They stay on budget. The quality of their workmanship is un-matched in the market. I won't trust my house to anyone but Doug and his crew.

More about Noble Enterprises

Noble Enterprises are General Contractors specializing in home renovations.
We are a family owned business for over 30 years.
We specialize in basements, kitchens, bathrooms, and decks.