Noble Enterprises

sabrina critelli in King City
sabrina critelli in King City
1 review King City, ON

BATHROOM RENOVATIONS

Thank you Noble Enterprises for the best experience in renovation we have ever had. Everything was done professionally and according to plan. Although it was a total gut to 2 bathrooms, the work was done neatly quickly. They stayed on time and on budget.
The workmanship was impeccable. We are so happy!!! Thank you so much Noble Enterprises we will be in touch soon to plan another project.

Miriam in Vaughan
Miriam in Vaughan
2 reviews , ON

Basement Renovation

We were recommended by friends, and the minute we met with Doug, we new he is our guy. Whatever he promised was done. It was done efficiently, on time as promised, and to the best satisfaction. Doug estimated two weeks of work ( which we were very sceptical, as results of previous experiences with renovations), and he finished after 10 or 11 days. Amazing! Quality of work- excellent! Team work is unbelievable! All team workers are very professional, polite, and pleasant. Now we are scheduled with this company in November for our master bedroom bathroom renovation. We can't wait! Our thanks to Doug and his Team!

Geneve from North York
Geneve from North York

Complete Basement Renovation

Doug and his team performed a renovation on the entire main floor of our home a few years ago and we recently hired them to do a complete gut of the basement followed by total renovation (new drywall, floors, new laundry room & washer/dryer installation, new enlarged bathroom with glass shower stall, new handmade stair case rails, fireplace tiling just to name a few things).

Once again we were thrilled with the work that was performed. Firstly, Doug is very professional and always provides a thorough quote when he does the initial walk through of the job and provides an approximate time frame for job completion. Doug and his team are some of the hardest working individuals I have met. They are trust-worthy, punctual and extremely efficient!! Doug always kept us up to date and the quality of work was high. His crew left the work area tidy every day, and there was great communication between us and Doug and his crew.
I would highly recommend!!

David in Thornhill
David in Thornhill
21 reviews THORNHILL, ON

New hardwood, bathroom and kitchen reno

This is a bit late, as we did this reno a couple of years ago, but realize I didn't review at the time. Doug and his crew were great to work with, the quality of work was very good, everything was organized and prompt. My only comment looking back was that I wish they had put up some plastic prior to gutting the kitchen, as there was a lot of dust generated. Covering the doorways would have gone far to minimize this issue, I'll know to ask for this if we do another major reno.

Thank you David for the review and the suggestion. I will make sure we use plastic to cover doorways in the future to minimize the dust. We always work very clean and always clean our work site at the end of every day but sometimes it's hard to fully contain the dust.

Jenny Katsoulakos in Toronto
Jenny Katsoulakos in Toronto

Bathroom Renovations

Absolutely thrilled with Noble Enterprises. Doug and his team just renovated two bathrooms (a third is to come) and they turned out beautifully. Noble Enterprises impressed me with their punctuality, professionalism, trust-worthiness, expert craftsmanship and speedy efficiency. Doug consulted with me throughout the entire process to ensure I was kept up-to-date and informed. I appreciated this very much. They really were a pleasure to have in the house, and went out of their way to ensure I was pleased with the work. Noble Enterprises receives my highest recommendation. If I could have given them a score higher than 10, they would have received it!

owenatfinch in Toronto
owenatfinch in Toronto

Major renovation in main floor and 2nd floor

We knew Doug and his super team for years. he did the skylight for us 5 years ago, finished in one and half day with very high quality. No any issues so far. Recently we had major renovation, like remove the load bearing walls, adding beam and columns, replacing windows, adding new French door to back yard, bathroom reno, adding drywall over plaster wall, pot lighting... His team as usual, finished the job quickly with super quality. They kept the site clean and clear.
The communications between his team and us were very impressive, they answered your questions, found best solutions together with you.
Overall a great experience. And Very professional. Heartily recommend!!!

Karen
Karen
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Remodel

Doug and his wonderful crew have been our go to renovators for many years. He has done work in a previous home, renovated my business and completed a remodel in our new home.
Noble Enterprises always starts on time, finishes on time and stays on budget. Doug and the crew are the most reliable, honest and tidy contractors we have ever dealt with.
The work is top notch and the guys are a pleasure to deal with.
If you want the best, call Doug.

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

General Contract Work

Doug and his boys are the best! We needed some work done at our townhome and they arrived on time, they were well prepared and extremely organized. We had numerous small jobs to be done around the house for example, hanging ceiling fans, new sink to be put in, they put a door in for us which they made to measure. They were quick, efficient and they leave no mess!! I would highly recommend his team for anything that you need done. They can do it all. We are having them back again to do our kitchen as I wouldn't call anyone else as I have complete confidence in them and their ability to get the job and to get it done right!! Thanks Doug!!

Dave and Rita from Toronto in Toronto
Dave and Rita from Toronto in Toronto

Main Bathroom Renovation

We are absolutely thrilled with our new bathroom!! This project was a complete gut of our 80+ year old original upstairs bathroom and hall closet! Doug and his team were excellent and hardworking and delivered this project on time! We are also impressed with the quality of workmanship that went into this job and we will definitely have them back for future projects. Thanks Doug it was a pleasure to work with you guys!!

Matilda in Scarborough
Matilda in Scarborough

Master Bathroom Renovation

Doug and has team recently completed the renovation of our 26 year old master bathroom. We have worked with numerous contractors over the years and Doug was truly the Best of the Best. From our initial meeting to the very end, Doug was a true professional. He was always on time - even early- he stayed on budget, and within schedule. In fact, he completed the job early. If you want a project done right, contact Doug and his team. Amazing work and truly happy with the results.

More about Noble Enterprises

Noble Enterprises are General Contractors specializing in home renovations.
We are a family owned business for over 30 years.
We specialize in basements, kitchens, bathrooms, and decks.