NewRidge Refinishing Group

sheila g in Toronto

photo 5.JPG NewRidge Refinishing Group
416-273-4771
M2R 2S7

I am so grateful to Matt and Scott for the beautiful refinishing on the parquet floor in my sunroom. Scott was very helpful and always responsive to any questions that I had and his email communication was always clear and precise - I found this very helpful as I needed advice and he was always there to provide it quickly . Matt did a beautiful job on the floors - I was so impressed with the care , attention and detail that he put into the job, he even added a bit of finishing trim to the bottom of my door - he really takes pride and care in his work. Matt is one of the most professional tradesmen I have ever met and worked with as a homeowner. My floor looks amazing - totally brand new again!!! Two refinishers refused to do this job because it was a small area - but Scott and Matt went above and beyond. I will definitely use Matt again if I need any refinishing. You will be very , very pleased with the quality of service and professionalism of this company. Love it!!!

Thank you once again Sheila for choosing our services and a big thank you for taking the time to prepare a detailed review of your experience. It was a pleasure for both Matt and I to work with you on this project. Please keep us in mind for a future hardwood flooring and/or stair case refinishing / installation project.
Warmest Regards,