New Ridge Refinishing Group

Reviews for New Ridge Refinishing Group

michelle_c
michelle_c

Refinishing 60-year Old Oak Strip Wood Floors

The whole process with New Ridge was easy and comfortable from the start. Scott was quick to respond to my emails about getting a quote and arranging a schedule for the work to be done. He was very communicative and that put us at ease.

Sebastian and his crew did the refinishing work (sanding, cleaning and varnish) and wow, they did an excellent job. We went from old white carpet to fresh, satin oak wood floors in 1.5 days. Sebastian was lovely - he even made sure to do a walk around the space with me to make sure I was happy with the final finish. We get so many compliments now on the floors and the natural finish look. 10/10 would recommend.

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to write a review of your experience. On behalf of Sebastian and the entire team it was a pleasure to work with you on this hardwood floor refinishing project. Please keep us in mind for a future project and thanks again for choosing our services!

Val in Toronto
Val in Toronto

Old floors better than new

We were in need to refinish old striped oak floors that were not only old but got damaged as part of the kitchen reno. I am always terrified to hire contractor we do not know so I took a lot of time with research. I came across your company and literary read all the reviews and looked over all pictures posted and I was sold :). Communication with Scott was amazing, to the point and straight forward, Sebastian came to look at the floors and provided us with quote and the job was booked. The guys did absolutely amazing job on our living room and family room floors. Especially the family room where the old parquet tiles were coming off the floor, were damaged and uneven. The floors now look better than new. Thank you all SO MUCH for amazing job! Now I am trying to figure out the logistics for all of my rooms to be redone. My Biggest regret is not to have taken before and after pictures to share.

Thank you Val for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your experience! On behalf of Sebastian and the entire team it was a pleasure to work with you on your hardwood floor refinishing project. Please keep us in mind for your next project and thanks again for choosing our services.

shayla in Hamilton
shayla in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

100% recommend

My living room/dining room is old red oak strip flooring that had been ignore for a long long time. It needed repair work and it was super thin. Matt did an amazing job - like, I can't really say enough. The repair work was flawless, the stain is beautiful and even, the finish is exactly what I'd hoped for. I didn't expect what an immense feeling I would have to see the floors brought back to life, it was really something. Matt takes his job seriously - straight up about what can and cannot be done (which I appreciate) fastidious in his workspace, punctual, professional and really good with wood. Definitely recommend.

Thank you Shayla for taking the time again to prepare a review of your experience. It was a pleasure for Matt and myself to work with you on your hardwood flooring refinishing project.

Dragan from Mississauga
Dragan from Mississauga

New hardwood flooring and stairs reno

The New Ridge team was amazing. They did the job on time and on budget. The amount of care and compassion was quite surprising; the work they did was done as if for their own homes. They went even an extra mile for no additional charge by changing my baseboards in the kitchen just to make sure the whole floor is matching. I would most definitely recommend the floor installation team!

Thank you once again Dragan for choosing our services. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your experience.

It was a real pleasure for Lory, Radu, myself and the entire crew to work with you on your hardwood floor installation and stair case refinishing project. Looking forward to work with you on your next project.

Warmest Regards,

Lucille in Toronto
Lucille in Toronto

Replace spindles and refinish railing on our staircase

Our staircase was old and dated. Lory and her partner did an awesome job. They estimated a week and a half and completed the job in a week. They were very professional working with us to come up with the best result.

Thank you Lucille for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure for Lory, Radu and myself to work with you on this hardwood stair case refinishing and renovation project. Please keep us in mind for a future project and thanks again for choosing our services!

Warmest Regards,

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
3 reviews Guelph, ON

Floors refinished

Matt has finished our floors in two houses we've lived in and his work is outstanding and consistent.

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time again to prepare a review of your experience. Once again it was a pleasure for Matt and myself to work with you again on this hardwood flooring refinishing project.

j.c.
j.c.

Floor refinishing

Sebastian and his sons did an excellent job refinishing four rooms, hall and stairs. They were prompt, conscientious, and proficient.
I will definitely hire them again to finish the living and dining rooms.

Thanks JC for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your experience. On behalf of the entire team it was a pleasure to work with you on this complete hardwood floor refinishing project. Please keep us in mind for a future project and thanks again for choosing our services!

Lezlie in oshawa
Lezlie in oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Floor refinishing

Just recently had the pleasure of having Sebastian sand and refinish my floors , living /dining room , stairs, hallway , two bedrooms , they are the BEST !!!
Professional , courteous, arrived on time , allowed me all the time I needed to choose my colour of stain , they are efficient, the job was done on time , actually even a day early ! We also had their painter come in right after and paint the quarter round and stair risers !
Cannot say enough about this wonderful team !!
I just love my newly refinished floors .

Thank you Lezlie for taking the time to prepare a review of your experience. It was a pleasure for Sebastian, myself and the entire crew to work with you on this complete hardwood floor and stair case refinishing project. Please keep us in mind for a future project and thanks again for choosing our services!

HomeStars in Scarborough
HomeStars in Scarborough

Refinishing floors in Scarborough

Excellent job by Sebastian and his crew. We had several rooms to refinish, including two that had been covered by wall to wall carpet for a long time, which needed to be removed first. Sebastian and his team did an impressive job with our hardwood floors and they did it faster than anticipated. They were very careful to seal off working areas so as to spread as little dust as possible. He also suggested laminated flooring to cover the tiles in the entrance area. We mistakenly picked vinyl, but he installed it anyway, and it looks very good. Sebastian did more than expected: when the job was done he bought and brought in an extra transition piece that would suit us better than the originally purchased. He also sanded three steps that connect the kitchen to the family room floors that were not part of the original quote. He knows flooring inside out; he has a great friendly personality and fantastic customer service. We are very pleased with the job and would hire him and his crew again in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your experience. It was a pleasure for Sebastian, myself and the entire crew to work with you on this complete hardwood floor refinishing and floor installation project. Please keep us in mind for a future project and thanks again for choosing our services!

tim in Toronto
tim in Toronto

Laminate Flooring Installation

I needed to remove carpeting and have new flooring installation in our master bedroom.

Sebastian came over and showed us what was possible with hardwood. He suggested laminate would be a durable option for our bedroom usage for my elderly father who uses a wheelchair.

Once the laminate was selected, he came and installed the flooring in a day. The work was done quickly and efficiently.

Scott who is the manager at Newridge was also able to arrange the installation our flooring ahead of the scheduled date, which helped my father greatly.

This is a professional services company that is easy to deal with. I would recommend them and will certainly consider them for any future flooring projects.

Thank you Tim for taking the time to write a detailed review of your experience. It was a pleasure for Sebastian, myself and the entire crew to work with you on this laminate floor installation project. Please keep us in mind for a future project and thanks again for choosing our services!

More about New Ridge Refinishing Group

*** For a quicker response when sending a request email us directly at estimates@newridgerefinishing.com this will better ensure our receiving your request ***

After growing up in a family owned Floor Refinishing business and seeing the pros and cons I wanted to do business differently, better. Because I became aware that as a home owner it can be a challenge to understand everything about the project you’re hiring for and to make the best decision for your needs.

I know as a home owner looking at a floor refinishing project you have concerns about the quality of the job, the time frame as well as the longevity of the finish so you can enjoy the beauty of one of the greatest assets of your home for years.

At NewRidge Refinishing we’ve learned and operate with the understanding that it’s not only how we start a project that’s important to you it’s also how we finish it.

NewRidge Refinishing is comprised of the best contractors in the industry that take pride in their trade, from the quality of machinery to the professional processes and the high standard for materials that are designed to give your floors a lasting finish.

We worry about all the details of preparation, protecting the area outside of the project, cleaning and completing so you can rest knowing that your job will be done as expected and on time.

We work with your general contractor if needed as well have recommendations should you need them to accommodate all of your project needs.

It’s great knowing what to expect and when to expect it when you choose NewRidge refinishing for your floor and stair refinishing needs.

Services Offered:
Furniture Refinishing & Repair
Stair Builders
Laminate Floor Installation

Specialties:
Hardwood Floor Refinishing, Screen and Coat (aka "Buff and Coat"), Stair Case Refinishing (including treads, risers, railings, spindles and stringers), Stair Case Tread and Riser Installation, Hardwood Repair and Hardwood Installation

Some of the Brands we Use:
Fabulon Urethanes, Torcan Urethanes,Streetshoe Waterbase Urethanes,
Emulsion Urethanes,Bona Products, Minwax Stains, Benjamin Moore Stains, Sherwin Williams Stains, Dura Seal Stains, Pratt & Lambert Stains, Galaxy Sanding Machines

With operations in Hamilton & North Toronto we Serve the following Areas:

Hamilton, Brantford, Burlington, Oakville, Grimsby, Niagara Falls, St. Catherine's, Welland

Most GTA & York Region areas including Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Vaughn, Markham, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Aurora

Durham County including Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa & Brooklin