Mr Rooter Plumbing

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing

dottyj in Brampton
dottyj in Brampton

Exceptional Service

We had Ziggy from the North York office in January to replace a burst pipe in the basement (emergency). We had him back this week to replace pipes/hardware under our kitchen sink which he indicated when he was here in January that they need replacing (he gave us a guote at that time which Mr. Rooter still honoured 6 months later) -it was not an emergency just something to think about. Well we got it done and I highly recommend Mr. Rooter and of course Ziggy whom I personally asked for the last visit. Excellent service. Will use again - but hopefully will not have too

D. Pancer in Newmarket
D. Pancer in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Dishwasher Disaster

Just before Covid-19 started we bought a new dishwasher and decided that we would install it ourselves. After receiving the dishwasher and watching numerous YouTube videos we realized that we may have bitten off more than we could chew. We live in a condo that was built in 1970 and the copper plumbing did not match any video we could find. After many arguments we decided to call our appliance repairman to see if he could help us install our dishwasher. Due to Covid-19 he wasn't working so we had to find a plumber. I chose Mr. Rooter due to good reviews and I can happily say that those reviews weren't just right, they may have been understated. Immediately after calling them I was told that they could have someone there in 1.5 hours, which was fantastic. What was also fantastic is that it was Charlie who arrived. Covid-19 was still in its infancy in Ontario, but I not only received a text message that he was on his way, but also when he arrived so that I could unlock the door and he could enter at a safe distance. Mr. Rooter had already taken the necessary precautions for their plumbers and Charlie had all the PPE required. He looked at our hook-up and told us immediately that our copper pipes were very outdated and that that he would have to change them out in order to install the dishwasher. I won that argument with my husband by the way. Charlie and I chatted periodically throughout him installing the dishwasher and he was pleasant, able to answer all of my questions, laughed while I made jokes that I was so glad my husband was wrong and guaranteed that if it were to ever leak that Mr. Rooter warranties the installation for 1 year. I will not only call Mr. Rooter for all of my plumbing needs, but I will also request Charlie again if it can wait and is not an emergency.

Professional and friendly service

Great service, very friendly and professional. We replaced a toilet, toilet hoses, shower faucet and had some repairs done on sink faucets and a shower knob. Ziggy was our plumber and he was excellent. The customer service agents on the phone were very nice too. Highly recommended.

mrsodon in Toronto
mrsodon in Toronto

Quick & Efficient Plumbing Service

We had water back up into our basement. We called Mr. Rooter and Anthony came by within the hour to assess the situation. He snaked the drain outside and we were told our pipe had eroded due to it being made of clay - it was a very old pipe. He cleared the pipe for us and gave us a quote to dig and replace the pipe with a new, plastic one. We paid a small deposit and a few days later, after he had called around to make sure they could dig in that location, his crew of 2 men came and had everything done within 3 hours! I would definitely recommend calling Mr. Rooter. They were honest and got the job done in a very reliable and efficient manner.

Hello Mrsodon and thank you for posting this review for Mr Rooter Plumbing and our technician Anthony. We are so pleased to read about the outstanding and professional as well as timely service that you received. We are continuously making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customers' needs in every situation and are happy to know that you experienced just that! We appreciate that you would recommend us to others and we thank you for choosing Mr Rooter! Have a great day!

nolan in Toronto
nolan in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

tub cog

my plumer Jay was quick and efficient. i would recommend him to anyone. they came out on a saturday, no other company could offer me service at the time. price was comparable. thank you for your service.

Hello Nolan and thank you for posting this review for Mr Rooter Plumbing and our technician. We are so pleased to have serviced your plumbing needs in such a timely and efficient manner! Sorry for the delay in response. We thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

Kitchen Faucet Repair

Bruce was very accommodating and did his best in order to help me fix my kitchen sink. At first he was only required to snake the drain pipes but he discovered corroded pipes and gave me my options. Once i had decided to chose to replace my pipes he drove all the way to the dealer and came back and finished the job in an hour. On top of that he was required to travel in and out of my apartment building due to a series of unfortunate events when it was -13. So good!

Hello Valued Customer and thank you for posting this review for Mr Rooter and our technician Bruce. We are happy to hear that you received informative, timely and professional service no matter what the weather was like! We do apologize for the delay in response. We thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Great Service from Bruce at Mr Rooter

I had two issues to be resolved: a completely blocked bathroom sink, and rebuilding of toilet flushing mechanism in a second bathroom. Bruce from Mr. Rooter was excellent. He got right to work, he explained everything he was going to do, the pricing associated, and worked efficiently. He then went through all the repairs, and gave me some tips to prevent in the future, and also on using the Mr Rooter natural drain product (which I also purchased). Highly recommended. Bruce was great.

Hello Valued Customer! We thank you for taking the time to post this review for us and our technician Bruce and we do apologize for the delay in response. It was our pleasure to extend our professional and timely service to you in addition to providing you with some preventative measures as well. We look forward to assisting you with any future plumbing services you may require. We thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

Rick from Toronto
Rick from Toronto

Ripped me off

I had low water pressure in my basement shower so I called Mr. Rooter for help. Big mistake! Peter Borsuk charged me $200 to figure out what part was needed to fix the pressure issue. Then he wanted to charge me another $600 to actually fix it. Called another plumber and had it fixed for $300. Basically, he charged me $200 for nothing. Will never call Mr. Rooter for help again.

Hello Rick,

We are sorry to hear that your initial experience was negative. We have reached out to you and a Manager spoke with you and we hope that your are now satisfied with the situation.

Thank you for using Mr. Rooter Plumbing

DJ72 in Scarborough
DJ72 in Scarborough

leak in bath tub plumbing , replace plumbing , new shower head and faucet

We were in need of a plumber on Dec 5 with a leak in the plumbing for the bathtub faucet so I made a call to Mr. Rooter and they sent out a service plumber to assess our problem. The person they sent was Bruce who gave us a good explanation as to what would be needed to resolve our problem and what the cost would be. Bruce was very professional, friendly and very meticulous preforming the job.
Thanks again Bruce.
Doug & Gail from Scarborough

Hello Doug and thank you for posting this review for Mr Rooter Plumbing and our technician Bruce. It is our pleasure to read about the professional and timely service that you received and deserve! We are happy to know that all is functional well! We thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

Gina G.
Gina G.

Problem Solved

During a shower restoration, a tile and grout worker poured grout and caulking into our master bathroom toilet, resulting in a solidly plugged toilet. After attempting to plunge the toilet, unsuccessfully, I knew that the matter required professional escalation. I called Mr. Rooter and Bruce was dispatched to our home. Bruce immediately assessed the matter and ascertained the toilet was plugged solid with hardened grout! After applying a snake, the hardened caulking/grout was successfully dislodged and the toiled returned to proper functionality.

Hello Gremy7 and thank you for posting this review for Mr Rooter Plumbing and our technician Bruce. It is our pleasure to read about the professional and timely service that you received and deserve! We are happy to know that all is functional well! We thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

More about Mr Rooter Plumbing

Every customer's individual needs are important to us at Mr. Rooter. Our focus is to provide a quality combination of plumbing and drain service and products. Mr Rooter Plumbing COMPANY HELD LICENSES: TORONTO MASTER: P1735 TORONTO CONTRACTOR: T94-0239829 BRAMPTON MASTER: P1735 BRAMPTON CONTRACTOR: W99MP0386 98 Our Services include: Full Service ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in North York?