Hoerner Heating & Plumbing and Drains

Reviews for Hoerner Heating & Plumbing and Drains

Kathleen Gallivan from Toronto
Kathleen Gallivan from Toronto

Shower problems

My shower has slowly been losing its power when the hot water is turned on. Zahir arrived promptly at 8:30 a.m. and diagnosed the issue, saying that, given what I told him, the problem was likely the cartridge. He cautioned that this was only a 60% likelihood. He then gave me my options. He was courteous, very efficient and explained the problem in detail that I, a non-plumber, could understand. I hope to have him back when we go forward with the repairs.

Kathleen super awesome that you did this review so quickly. Hoerner is so appreciative of the reviews. The online presence is critical to doing business. We thank you very much. Cheers Tracey

S in Toronto
S in Toronto

Happy with Hoerner Heating

All employees at Hoerner have been absolutely fantastic—office staff/admin are very pleasant and send out helpful reminders the day before, the day of and the technicians always call when en route. Claire is a ‘rock star’ heating/plumbing/gas technician. She is knowledgeable, thoughtful, polite and detail-oriented. We had a very old and heavy hot water rad removed with great care by Claire and her team. Claire also returned to service our boiler and again to fix missing valves. The business has been doing things right for over 40 years — father handed to son who continues to provide outstanding service.

Thank you soooo much for such thorough and thoughtful review. Claire will be thrilled and we love when our technicians receives such lovely feedback, because for us we see they work very hard. Thank you for mentioning the staff and also the longevity of the business. Finally we hope to serve you in the future...and thank you for your ongoing business. Best Tracey

J H.
J H.

Drain Blockage

Mario came and asked for the history of the drain and then took a look. He said that the drain is more than likely blocked. He took pictures and will discuss options back at the shop and come up with a proposal. Mario is very professional and I really appreciate his honesty. Its the first time I have used Hoerner and my guess is that he reflects the culture of the company.

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Our online reviews assist Hoerner so much in growing the business. Also it supports our techs with feedback on how they did. We really appreciate you taking the time and hope to be of service in the future.
thanks so much Tracey

A.W.
A.W.

Replace Hose Bib

From start to finish, Hoerner provided excellent and professional service. I was helped on the phone by Kim and Robyn. When they had to reschedule my appointment because they had to respond to real emergencies with burst pipes, they waived the dispatch fee. Then 2 plumbers came to my house. Yes 2 ;-). Mario and Cameron. I knew there would be a problem with fixing my hose bib and I was right. Mario quickly determined that the pipe for the hose bib is buried behind drywall. And the stem in the hose bib is old and there is no replacement part. I was feeling desperate until Cameron came up with a solution. Mario and Cameron quickly installed the solution, and tested to make sure there are no leaks anywhere. My hose bib is now back into action. I really appreciate Mario and Cameron's attention to details, creative thinking, and professionalism. Both of them would take the time to explain what they are doing, show me what they have done, and tested everything before they left. This is the second time I have used Hoerner, and they are consistent in providing reliable service. I will definitely continue to use them for my plumbing and HVAC needs.

Oh my goodness. You are so lovely to mention Kim, Robyn, Mario and Cameron. We all are so excited to receive reviews like yours. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review...and we really hope you choose Hoerner in the future.

Bev
Bev

correct a leaking problem with an outdoor tap

I have used Hoerner Plumbing twice in 2019, and in both instances, I was pleased with the work. On the first occasion, faucets were changed in both bathrooms. Recently, they came to resolve a leak on the outside faucet so that my hose could be removed for the winter. The issue didn't get resolved on the first visit, but Mario and Matt did some research and were able to come up with a solution, without having to cut a hole in the basement wall. Special thanks to both. It is a relief and a pleasure to deal with a company who answers the phone and makes appointments efficiently.

Thank you Bev for taking time out of your busy life to write this review. We are so appreciative when you acknowledge all of our staff both the office and the field techs.
I will for sure share this review with Mario and Matt. Trust me when I say the technicians love the reviews and so much appreciate the acknowledgement.
Thank you and we hope to be of service in the future.

lwest
lwest

Bathroom odour

The team was very professional, worked quickly and solved the problem which has plagued us for years!

This is fantastic news. Assessing an issue and coming up with a solution is always such great news. Thank you so much for sharing this information online. The technicians will be thrilled that you wrote such a lovely review. Cheers Tracey

Awesome Raja in Old Toronto
Awesome Raja in Old Toronto

Replace burst line

Zahir arrived on time and was very knowledgeable and very polite. He was in and out very fast and explained what needed to be done.
I highly recommend Hoerner Plumbing.
I will use them again for sure.
Thank you Zahir. You were Awesome!!!

Thank you for such a wonderful and thoughtful review.
We are so excited when we receive a review because our technicians work away from the office and it expresses the great work they are doing in our customers homes.
Thank you so much for taking the time and we hope you choose Hoerner in the future.
Cheers Tracey

Mike C in North York
Mike C in North York

Excellent Service!

We have a fairly complex Viessman boiler that has been serviced by Claire and Derek for the past few years now and I have found them both to be highly skilled, friendly and efficient. We had an issue with our recent service due to an honest mistake and after I contacted Hoerner Tracey promptly got back to me to rectify the situation in a very fair manner. So I am very impressed with the service that both the office and Technicians at Hoerner provide. Highly recommended!

Snowdog in Toronto
Snowdog in Toronto

I was Hopeful But - Was Disappointed- then a bit happier

They have a great web quote page where you can send pictures and a description of the problem which I joyfully employed.

I then called and spoke to Kim who was very friendly and professional but was not a plumber. She booked Mario to visit to diagnose the problem later that day at 1pm. (I told her I had to leave by 2:30 pm; she said let's go for it.) So far excellent!

Mario (very junior with broken english) did not arrive until 2:15 and told me he would send me a quote afterwards to diagnose the problem then charged me $60 for the 15 minute visit - OK I suppose. Later that day I got a quote for $600 to what likely could be done in 2 hours max.

I opened the drywall myself and found the leak and sent more pictures. Next day I called and I got Tracey who (said she was an owner) was very short with me and said she would have a look at what I had sent.

A DAY AND HALF LATER, she emails me to say it is heating season and can't do the job but offers the name of another plumber.

Unimpressed! Would not recommend!

Follow up the next day:

Tracey refunded my money. I respect them for that! Stuff happens. Hopefully things will go better in the future. Good luck!

michelle5j
michelle5j

Boiler line repair and replacement parts

The staff are friendly and very well educated on what is happening and needed for repair!

The communication from the staff and office was exceptional.

The work was completed in a timely fashion and area cleaned up!

Thank you very much for your helpful review. We really appreciate you going through the online challenges to ensure you posted a review. We especially appreciate you recognizing all our staff. Our staff is always so thrilled to receive your feedback. We really hope you choose our company again in the future. Best Tracey

More about Hoerner Heating & Plumbing and Drains

At Hoerner Plumbing, there is an operator on Duty 24/7, so you will always speak with a person, we will provide you with an exact 2 hour arrival window, our trucks are well stocked, often we can do it all with just one service call, we clean up so well and it is like we were never there.

Services that we provide for PLUMBING are, Install & repair toilet.
Install & repair faucets, Install service to tankless water heaters Install Sewage ejectors as well as install sump pump.
Services that we provide for HEATING are Install service to tankless water heater.Install & service high efficiency boilers for your home.Boiler Service.Service to radiant floor heating systems.
Install & repair Radiators.
Services that we provide for DRAINS are:service to clogged pipes and drains.Camera inspection of drains.Install repair main line backwater valves to protect your home from city back-up.
Hydro Jetting of main drains to remove grease & sludge.
Install & service to sewage ejector & sump pumps.hydronic heating or hot water heating

Yes! Andrew Hoerner Pledges 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, or we will redo the repair for no added fee.

plumbing Plumber | Plumbing
Gas water heater Repair
Electric Water Heater Installation
Electric water heater Repair

Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, and Drain Services
PLUMBING Install & repair toilet. Install & repair faucets. Install fun faucets with amazing touch technology that your family will love. Install service to Tankless water heaters. Install Sewage ejectors. Install sump pump. Hydronic Heating - Hot Water HEATING Install service to Tankless water heater. Install & service high efficiency boilers for your home. Boiler Service. Service to radiant floor heating systems. Install & repair Radiators. DRAINS Service to clogged pipes and drains. Camera inspection of drains. Install repair main line backwater valves to protect your home from city back-up. Hydro Jetting of main drains to remove grease & sludge. Install & service to sewage ejector & sump pumps.
Plumbing Install & repair toilet. Install & repair faucets. Install fun faucets with amazing touch technology that your family will love. Install service to Tankless water heaters. Install Sewage ejectors. Install sump pump. Hydronic Heating - Hot Water HEATING Install service to Tankless water heater. Install & service high efficiency boilers for your home. Boiler Service. Service to radiant floor heating systems. Install & repair Radiators. Drains Service to clogged pipes and drains. Camera inspection of drains. Install repair main line backwater valves to protect your home from city back-up. Hydro Jetting of main drains to remove grease & sludge. Install & service to sewage ejector & sump pumps
NTI Boilers, Viessmann Boilers, Laars Boilers, Slant Fin Boilers Boiler Combi heating systems (condensing units) Navien tankless water heater, AO Smith Water Heater - Atmospheric, Bradford White, John Wood, Moen faucets, Delta faucets, Kohler faucets, Grohe faucets, American Standard FAUCET, Bio Clean-Drain liquid, Toto Toilet, American Standard toilet, Emergency Plumbing
Hydronic Heating systems. Efficient. Professional. Old and New heating systems. Gas systems. Emergency Service 24/7
Hot water heating (hydronic) Install tankless water heater Repair radiant floor Install high efficiency boilers. Install combi units. Drain camera inspection Backwater water valve install & maintain. Building Trap removal. New water service. Repipe house. Emergency service 24/7
1991