Bathroom Renovation
#11 - 168 A Oakdale Rd Toronto ON
Basement Renovation
Handyman Connection - York Region, Etobicoke, Mississauga, And Oakville

Reviews for Handyman Connection - York Region, Etobicoke, Mississauga, And Oakville

Fantastic Work

416-240-8757
561 Edward Ave, Unit 3
Richmond Hill
L4C

Dave was helpful and kind and listened to what I wanted done and did exactly what I asked for. Very happy with the results and I will use Handyman Connection again soon.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our craftsman Dave. Glad we were able to complete the required repairs to your satisfaction. Looking forward to be of assistance to you in the future.

Twinmomt in Oakville
Twinmomt in Oakville

Livingroom/Diningroom/Recroom Flooring and Painting

416-240-8757
561 Edward Ave, Unit 3
Richmond Hill
L4C

Pro Renos removed all the existing flooring on my main level and in the recroom and replaced it with beautiful hardwoood upstairs and high end laminate in the basement. They also repainted all of the walls and installed beautiful trim and baseboards in all of the rooms.

Michael
Michael

Leak Under Kitchen Sink

We were shocked to find that part of a nut connecting the bowl of the sink to the trap below had broken off, leaking streams of water after an attempt at doing the dishes. Fadi sent Khalid over and he did a bang-up job, fixing the problem and doing an add-on with new strainer plugs that were needed. Never been disappointed with this Handyman Connection branch.

Thank you Michael for sharing your experience, I'm glad that we have continuously lived up to your expectations.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fence Repair

Great job, efficient and fair price! Someone was sent out to give me a quote really quickly and the work was also scheduled and completed right away. Great customer service and quality work.

Thank you for your review, happy we were of help to you.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We recently had our kitchen completely renovated by Handyman Connection.
A step by step detailed quote was provided listing such items as Demolition and disposal, Framing and structural work, Electrical, Drywall and plaster, Painting, Tile work and Miscellaneous work so there was no surprises along the way.
The Handyman Connection consists of a team of very courteous and professional trades. Great follow-up, renovation suggestions and they even cleaned up the job site daily prior to leaving.
We would highly recommend Handyman Connection, we love our new kitchen! They have provided us with a Custom detailed look, for a fraction of the cost.
Thanks once again!

Thank you Paul for such an amazing review, I'm glad we were able to meet your budget and workmanship expectations. Looking forward to getting the basement bathroom project completed for you.

Adding stone veneer to fireplace

Handyman Connection added a stone veneer to our fireplace and fixed & trimmed some IKEA cabinets to make them look like built-in cabinets in our basement family room.

The project ran into some initial problems where the first employee wasn't aware how to work with the product we had selected. We raised our concerns to the office, who took us very seriously. Fadi, the owner, came to inspect and agreed the work needed to be improved. He arranged for another employee to correct the situation, at no extra charge to us. This included buying new product.

We are very pleased with the outcome and we found Fadi to be understanding and very accomodating. I would recommend this company.

Thank you Colette for your review. I appreciate your understanding and allowing us to rectify the unsatisfactory workmanship, at Handyman Connection we strive for quality work and great costumer service. looking forward to hearing from you again.

AsifH in Ottawa
AsifH in Ottawa

Great Service, Great Work

I really like this company. From the moment we called them, they were very professional and courteous. I had insulation installed throughout the house. Andre was great, got the job done on time. He was very patient with us when the job was being scoped out, answered all of our questions, and got us comfortable with the scope and price.

Emil was great as well and even offered a discount on the next job given I was happy with the job and likely to use them again. Importantly, prices are reasonable compared to other options and the variety of things they can do means I am likely to use them again.

Thank you Asifh for your great review. I'm happy that we have met and exceeded your expectations. Andre is a great Craftsman and a pleasure to work with.

Elizabeth and Rick in Mississauga
Elizabeth and Rick in Mississauga

Door handle install

“Michael did a great job of installing and finding a solution for our exterior door handle problem. He took the time to complete what should have been a straight forward door handle install to spending most of the day getting a new door handle and installing the new handle. He also adjusted both of our doors. He was very patient throughout the job and I know he had to juggle another job in order to accommodate our install.”

Thanks Elizabeth,Michael is great craftsman his experience and craftsmanship are great asset he is rely good and we are happy to have him in our crew.

Jeannie Dwhytie from Etobicoke
Jeannie Dwhytie from Etobicoke

Installation of Dishwasher

Andy, the manager sent a service person Dave to remove and install a new dishwasher. Original quote was $200.end price was $376.00. Dave was overwhelmed by the project as it required some fine physical maneuvering to place an electrical box which he said outright that he was physically unable to do. Hence, he left the dishwasher jutting out as a result dishwasher could not close properly and refused to add water. Dave got frustrated and indicated that he was moving on to his next customer....and perhaps would be back after his first customer of the next day. He became very sultry, when I indicated, that I was calling his office. Best move ever. I spoke to Andy the Office Manager, who sent out Fadi, who rectified everything! Definately overpaid but Fadi was phenomenal!

We're glad we were able to correct the issue with the installation of the dishwasher and your great feed back. At Handyman Connection we stride to make every customer experience enjoyable. We apologize for the initial issue with your service and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your honest opinion.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Christmas Present to Me!

I was planning to get a new bathroom sink, taps etc in January. So when the tap came loose this past week I called your company for a quick repair, just to get me to the New Year. Not only did your plumber help with the measurement and what I might need in the future, when asked, he was able to buy and install new taps, pipes, a lovely sink and cabinet, all in a few hours, same day, and at a reasonable price. The work is complete, no January shopping for me. And no plumbing worries over the holidays. . We have used your services for all home repairs over many, many years, and have always been completely satisfied.

Thank you for your review, Happy to hear we added another cheer to your holidays. Merry Christmas and all the best in 2018 to you and all your loved ones.

More about Handyman Connection - York Region, Etobicoke, Mississauga, And Oakville

By contacting Handyman Connection for your home improvement needs you will be most thrilled with our first class Craftsmen and a very personalized service from the initial contact, a free no obligation onsite estimate to completing the work, we guarantee a pleasant and enjoyable experience and delivering high quality workman ship, I invite you to join over 12000 satisfied Clients since 1998. Our mission is the same as yours — making your house into home and a great place to live.