Handyman Connection West Toronto and Etobicoke

Reviews for Handyman Connection West Toronto and Etobicoke

pauksenj
pauksenj

Backyard fence replacement

Homestars project manager Daniel, and craftsman John C assisted by Deshawn, replaced our 15 year old wooden fencing with new fencing, and I am very happy with their work. John was very knowledgeable about this kind of fencing and ensured that the new 6x6 fence posts were properly installed and set in concrete at the required 4ft depth, and solved a tricky problem created by the presence of an enormous willow tree in our neighbour's yard, next to the fence line. Deshawn was a very bright and diligent helper for John. Daniel was a very helpful and attentive Project Manager.

Hey John! thank you for your review. I shared this with John and Deshawn. We all agreed that working with you was a great pleasure and insightful. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you.

Fix fence posts with new concrete

Got fence posts fixed back into holes with concrete.
Workers were friendly and did a great job. Very happy with result!

Thank you very much for your review. We strive to earn the 100% satisfaction on every project.

Painting

I hired them to paint my basement, and it was a job well done. Painter arrived on time and was ready to work. Very knowledgeable and provided me with great feedback for other projects around my home. I will definitely be using handyman connection in the near future.

Thank you for sharing your experience Nat; It was a pleasure to work with you and looking forward to future projects.

Kitchen

Beware Handyman Connection Etobicoke owner Fadi.

After many attempts of leaving messages, voice messages Fadi did not have the courtesy to return my call after promising November 2021 that he would fix whatever needs to be corrected.

Fadi’s excuse was it’s the paint Benjamin paint the best of the best. Right! It’s Fadi’s handyman Dave that’s the problem here what’s Fadi excuse with the caulking?

Pictures are attached of the quality of workmanship that I am left with

Satisfaction guarantee as per website is in fact not true.

Hello, We apologize that your experience with us was not to your satisfaction. Here at Handyman Connection, we take pride in delivering exceptional work to guarantee the satisfaction of all our customers. Unfortunately we were unable to meet your expectations after 3 attempts of redoing the job with multiple craftsmen. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review

Cate
Cate

Sink

I live in Vancouver and rent my place in Toronto. My condo sink fell through and my tenant reached out to me. I'm a new land lord and have never had to call anyone before. Using HomeStars to help me find Handyman Connection was great. They called me right away and talked about my issue. They were able to go and fix right away . I will be using them for anything else that might come up

Thank you Cate for your review. We really appreciate your feed back.

BGorski
BGorski

Excellent Service

I would highly recommend Handyman Connection. They were very quick to respond to my request for a quote. They were very helpful in explaining what had to be done and they did an excellent professional job. They cleaned away all the debris and left everything super clean. I am very satisfied with the work they did. Highly recommend.

Thank you Brenda for your review, we appreciate you sharing your opinion and experience with other potential customers. It was pleasure to work with you and looking forward to hearing back for future projects.

Various small fixes

I had a number of small items to be fixed in an apartment (doors not latching properly, new faucets, new wall lights, etc). Michael did an excellent job with the work and finding the replacement items needed (like older style doorknobs to match the existing doors). Very satisifed with the results.

Thank you Donald for the review, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with others.

Derrick in Ottawa
Derrick in Ottawa

Great service

I had some minor electrical repairs and a fix to some cabinetry done. Scheduling was easy and quick. They came soon. They talked me through the options and provided a quote. It was a great convenient service.

Thank you for Sharing Derrick. Really appreciate your support.

Fatima in Mississauga
Fatima in Mississauga

Kitchen reno

Third time we have had Handyman Connection do work for us and they never disappoint. This kitchen reno consisted of 1) sanding and applying clear coat x2 layers to brighten up the cabinets. See pictures below for the full effect 2) trimming the valance under the upper cupboards which trimmed away some damage and opened up the area from the counter to the bottom of the cabinets (thanks Fadi for your suggestion) 3) reconfiguring our counter so it was all one level and installing a quartz countertop and new sink 4) removing old backsplash and installing large white subway tile with grout that matches counter. Thanks to Theo for an amazing job. Very happy with the work done, the timeline (8 days-all in), clean up and communication. Definitely recommend to anyone and we will be using this company again!

Thank you Fatima, we appreciate you sharing your experience. The kitchen looked amazing once finished thanks to your input and selection.

Debbie in Mississauga
Debbie in Mississauga

Requested quote on small jobs

I entered a request for a quote on a few small jobs through their website. Within 20 minutes they called asking if I just wanted a quote or I was ready to get the job done. I said I was just looking for a quote. They advised someone would get back to me shortly. That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard a thing. I can't comment on their work but their customer service is terrible.

I apologise for your experience Debbie. Appreciate your feed back to help us improve. We will look into what happened and insure that this situation is not repeated.

More about Handyman Connection West Toronto and Etobicoke

By contacting Handyman Connection for your home improvement needs, you will be most thrilled with our first class Craftsmanship and very personalized service from the initial contact, a free no, obligation onsite estimate to completing the work; we guarantee a pleasant experience along with delivering high-quality artistry, I invite you to join over 12000 satisfied Clients since 1998. Our mission is the same as yours — making your house a home to be proud of and a great place to live.