Decorative Concrete

Reviews for Goldwell Restoration

Michael D from Mississauga
Michael D from Mississauga

walkway and steps refinish

Although we started about 2 or 3 years ago, Kris the owner wanted to wait for the concrete to settle a bit more before starting the restoration work. The men started the job and were very professional and meticulous in their work. In the end they created something neither I nor my wife had anticipated. We love it!

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your foundation, porch and the new railing.
Please contact us if you need more help on your projects.

dtmkwok in Mississauga
dtmkwok in Mississauga

Concrete surface protection

We have a concrete wall/staircase at the backyard. The condition of the concrete was OK, but the surface was considered to be unpleasant. We had Goldwell to come in to carry out the concrete surface protection. They did a good job. Thanks for their wonderful works.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your Back entrance to basement
Walls, stairs, floor and the driveway.
Please contact us if you need more help on your project.😊

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage Repair + Full Broadcast Epoxy Coating

I reached out to Goldwell Restoration about getting my garage floor repaired. The garage floor was neglected by the previous owners and had major cracks, pitting and areas of water pooling. My initial correspondence was via email in which the provided a quote for the job. The price was within reason and we took it to the next step. Where Kris came to the site to review the process, needs and final costing based on changes we wanted. The whole process took about a week to finish due to the patch work, epoxy, wall finishing, etc that need to be prepped before the final full broadcast was done. We are extremely happy with quality, service and interactions throughout the entire process.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your garage and coving.
Please contact us if you need more help on your project.😊

Stu in Oakville
Stu in Oakville

Concrete porch repair

Great work - on time, on budget and done with care. I would highly recommend Goldwell for concrete work. They use a great product and the results look amazing. Thanks to Kris and the crew.

Thank you!!!, it was a great pleasure to work on your steps and the patio/porch project.
Please contact us if you need more help in the future.All the best

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Concrete Steps and Veranda Restoration - Very Satisfied.

I reached out to a couple of companies, and met 2 other people that were referred to me, and I'm very glad that I found Goldwell Restoration. From beginning to end, we were dealt with honestly and professionally. The technicians who worked on the project were named Pavel and Lucas, and these guys worked extremely hard and efficiently. They were also very nice guys! They always kept the work area neat and tidy during and after each day the spent completing the project. Speaking of the project, the finished job was beyond our expectations. We would also like to thank Monika for her great service in keeping us up to date on the status of the job; always happy to answer my questions, and always pleasant and upbeat. I would highly recommend Goldwell Restoration for any type of concrete restoration projects. They will save you time, money and a lot of hassle! Andrew in Toronto.

Thank you!!!, it was a great pleasure to work on your steps and the veranda project.
Please contact us if you need more help in the future.All the best

Robin in Georgetown
Robin in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Repair and epoxy garage floor

905 624 6674
1115 Crestlawn Drive
Mississauga
L4W 4Z7

It was pleasure to work with Goldwell Restoration Ltd. They made every step of the way easy. They are very responsive to emails and inquiries. Our garage is now functional and looks amazing! Wonderful team of people.

Thank you!!!, it was a great pleasure to work on your garage floor project.
Please contact us if you need more help in the future.

Anny in Scarborough
Anny in Scarborough

Front veranda steps, landing and curb repaired and resurfaced and new railing installed

905 624 6674
1115 Crestlawn Drive
Mississauga
L4W 4Z7

I hired Goldwell to resurface and waterproof my front veranda stairs, landing and curb and install a new railing. They resurfaced everything and waterproofed as well. We've had several storms over the past few weeks and not 1 drop of water in my cold cellar. I want to thank Kris and his crew for doing such a fabulous job on my front veranda. I love the new look and I really like that it's actually waterproofed!! Something other companies claimed they could do but did not. A big thanks to Monika for replying to my endless emails! Thanks again - I highly recommend Goldwell.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your front veranda stairs, landing, curb and new railing and waterproof project.
Please contact us if you need more help in the future.

Townsend in Brampton
Townsend in Brampton

Front porch and foundation refinishing

We are very satisfied with the work provided by the team at Goldwell Restoration. The job was started and completed in the time promised. Kudos to Monika, Chris and the entire staff.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your front porch and foundation.

LM in Mississauga
LM in Mississauga

Concrete deck and pool restoration

I would like to say how professional this company is from the owner, Kris to Monika in the office to the excellent crew of Luke and Paul who worked on our pool and deck. They were always a pleasure to deal with. I am very pleased with the outcome of our job. The pool deck is beautiful and exactly how Kris described it would turn out. They did a fantastic job of restoring and repairing our old concrete pool. It looks brand new! The crew always cleaned up after themselves every day they were here, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend this company for any concrete restoration you may need.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your deck restoration.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage Floor Coating and repair

Our garage floor was over 40 years old and in bad need of repair due to cracks and pitting. Kris was very knowledgeable and experienced. He explained the process to us so we knew what to expect for the job. The crew was very courteous, efficient, and always left the site clean and organized. Our floor looks brand new. We are extremely pleased with the workmanship and results and highly recommend Goldwell.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your project.

More about Goldwell Restoration

Misississauga Concrete Contractors & Epoxy Specialists since 1986! Looking for Epoxy Flooring or Concrete Repairs? We have the highest quality products and expertise when it comes to concrete repairs, decoration, waterproofing, epoxy coatings and more. Visit our showroom, Goldwell Restoration of Mississauga, On - Interior and exterior walls, ceiling, floors ...
Looking for Decorative Concrete pros in Mississauga?