Goldwell Restoration

HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Mississauga  >  Goldwell Restoration

Reviews for Goldwell Restoration

Anny in Scarborough
Anny in Scarborough

Front veranda steps, landing and curb repaired and resurfaced and new railing installed

I hired Goldwell to resurface and waterproof my front veranda stairs, landing and curb and install a new railing. They resurfaced everything and waterproofed as well. We've had several storms over the past few weeks and not 1 drop of water in my cold cellar. I want to thank Kris and his crew for doing such a fabulous job on my front veranda. I love the new look and I really like that it's actually waterproofed!! Something other companies claimed they could do but did not. A big thanks to Monika for replying to my endless emails! Thanks again - I highly recommend Goldwell.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your front veranda stairs, landing, curb and new railing and waterproof project.
Please contact us if you need more help in the future.

Stu in Oakville
Stu in Oakville

Concrete porch repair

Great work - on time, on budget and done with care. I would highly recommend Goldwell for concrete work. They use a great product and the results look amazing. Thanks to Kris and the crew.

Thank you!!!, it was a great pleasure to work on your steps and the patio/porch project.
Please contact us if you need more help in the future.All the best

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Concrete Steps and Veranda Restoration - Very Satisfied.

I reached out to a couple of companies, and met 2 other people that were referred to me, and I'm very glad that I found Goldwell Restoration. From beginning to end, we were dealt with honestly and professionally. The technicians who worked on the project were named Pavel and Lucas, and these guys worked extremely hard and efficiently. They were also very nice guys! They always kept the work area neat and tidy during and after each day the spent completing the project. Speaking of the project, the finished job was beyond our expectations. We would also like to thank Monika for her great service in keeping us up to date on the status of the job; always happy to answer my questions, and always pleasant and upbeat. I would highly recommend Goldwell Restoration for any type of concrete restoration projects. They will save you time, money and a lot of hassle! Andrew in Toronto.

Thank you!!!, it was a great pleasure to work on your steps and the veranda project.
Please contact us if you need more help in the future.All the best

Robin in Georgetown
Robin in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Repair and epoxy garage floor

It was pleasure to work with Goldwell Restoration Ltd. They made every step of the way easy. They are very responsive to emails and inquiries. Our garage is now functional and looks amazing! Wonderful team of people.

Thank you!!!, it was a great pleasure to work on your garage floor project.
Please contact us if you need more help in the future.

Townsend in Brampton
Townsend in Brampton

Front porch and foundation refinishing

We are very satisfied with the work provided by the team at Goldwell Restoration. The job was started and completed in the time promised. Kudos to Monika, Chris and the entire staff.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your front porch and foundation.

LM in Mississauga
LM in Mississauga

Concrete deck and pool restoration

I would like to say how professional this company is from the owner, Kris to Monika in the office to the excellent crew of Luke and Paul who worked on our pool and deck. They were always a pleasure to deal with. I am very pleased with the outcome of our job. The pool deck is beautiful and exactly how Kris described it would turn out. They did a fantastic job of restoring and repairing our old concrete pool. It looks brand new! The crew always cleaned up after themselves every day they were here, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend this company for any concrete restoration you may need.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your deck restoration.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage Floor Coating and repair

Our garage floor was over 40 years old and in bad need of repair due to cracks and pitting. Kris was very knowledgeable and experienced. He explained the process to us so we knew what to expect for the job. The crew was very courteous, efficient, and always left the site clean and organized. Our floor looks brand new. We are extremely pleased with the workmanship and results and highly recommend Goldwell.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your project.

25 year old cracks in underground garage parking spaces repaired

Very professional job which took 6 days to complete. A detailed quote was provided and Mike and the crew were punctual, courteous and provided excellent service and workmanship including clean-up at the end of each day. I certainly recommend Goldwell Restoration Ltd.

Thank you, it was a great pleasure to work on your project

WFSandercombe in Burlington
WFSandercombe in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Reconstruct front porch and railings.

They did a great job. The front porch will probably last longer than the house! Anyone needed some serious concrete work should consider hiring these guys. They know what they're doing and they are very good at it.

Thank you,Mr. Sandercombe it was a great pleasure to work on your project

mark.landry in Toronto, Ontario
mark.landry in Toronto, Ontario

Rebuilt concrete steps

Goldwell did a tremendous job rebuilding our concrete steps which were crumbling after the last winter. We contacted a number of different contractors and chose Goldwell because of their customer focused approach and very reasonable quote. We could not be more happy with the job they did, and would highly recommend them to other potential clients. Well done on delivering an excellent job. Thank you.

Thank you, Mr.Landry it was a great pleasure to work on your project

More about Goldwell Restoration

Misississauga Concrete Contractors & Epoxy Specialists since 1986! Looking for Epoxy Flooring or Concrete Repairs? We have the highest quality products and expertise when it comes to concrete repairs, decoration, waterproofing, epoxy coatings and more. Visit our showroom, Goldwell Restoration of Mississauga, On - Interior and exterior walls, ceiling, floors ...
Looking for Decorative Concrete pros in Mississauga?