Four Seasons Sunrooms

Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses

Reviews for Four Seasons Sunrooms

Kim in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Our sunroom was completed in approximately six weeks. The two men team were professional and very helpful. They were conscientious, neat and always cleaned up at the end of each day. We are very happy with the quality of the construction of our sunroom and would highly recommend Four Seasons.
One issue we have is the follow-up. We are missing some screens for our windows and sliding door. It has been almost two months now and we are still waiting for them.

1 review Minden, ON

We had a Four Seasons Sunroom built in 2000.Last May, during a violent storm, a huge white pine from our neighbours' crashed through the roof
and destroyed the sun room. Fortunately our insurance covered the
replacement and the Whitby Four Seasons team was quick to quote the project. Their installer , Rob and partner Lisa constructed the new
room with precision and care. It was pleasure having them on site and doing a first rate job. We're delighted to have our room reconstructed and look forward to years of enjoyment. Thank you Matt and staff !

Greg in Brechin
1 review Brechin, ON

Unbelievably happy with the work Four Seasons from Vaughan/ Whitby did on our house this past summer. The sunroom solid glass ceiling is now the "main" room in our house.
Thanks to the Aerosmith crew (Steven and Tyler) for the work done on our sunroom. A full flat roof ceiling and roof was removed and replaced 100% by Four Seasons ConservaGlass.
The crews showed up exactly when Jack and Matt said they would be there. They showed up every morning early; and they worked late every day cleaning up after themselves each night.
I work in the "trades" and it was a pleasure seeing crews like this; it is something I am not used to seeing anymore.
Since your crews were here I have dealt with at least 6 other trades on the house renovation and EVERY one has not even been close to the quality of your crews.- and I am lucky if they return calls or even show up at all.
We could not be happier with the Four Seasons choice we made.
thanks, G & A, Brechin, Ontario

Haha . Areosmith crew !! the guys will love that . . thanks Greg .. I will pass the message to the guys who make us look good .. we are lucky to have such great people working for us and we are very lucky to have great clients like yourself .. thanks again and I hope you enjoy this room for many years to come

Annette in Toronto

Hi Matt.

I just wanted to let you know that the job of replacing my windows was done with care and with professionalism. I was waiting for a rain to make sure that I don't have any leaks. Therefore I would like to say thank you to you Matt and you Frank and most of all for the people that work at my solarium. Again thank you and I will never hesitate to call again if I need more job done on my Solarium.

Best regards

Hello Annette, you're very welcome. Thank you for entrusting us and we are happy we were able to deliver to your expectations. All the best in the new year, happy holidays and we wish you many years of enjoying your sunroom :)

Arthur in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Old sunroom in family room was removed and replaced with Four Seasons. Although there was a measurement error which caused a big scare during installation, the team immediately came together to resolve the problem by extending the sunroom slightly further out so that it cleared the door frame entering the kitchen. During installation, the team found serious rotting at the base of the sunroom, extending down into the basement. They helped us to remove the rot and strengthened the structure immediately to ensure there will be no issues going forward. Their installers are highly experienced and very handy, resolving issues as we went along proactively and effectively. The owners are friendly and professional, keeping on top of the project throughout the process. The finished product looks great in matte black finish with three openings to the deck; great recommendation from their salesman.

thank you Arthur, truly appreciate the honest feed back and im glad we were able to resolve the size issue, the new rooms look amazing and im glad you were happy with our services and dedication to your project. All the best

Company never addressed condensation on uninsulated aluminum window mullions of new sunroom causing water pooling on inside floor
They blame high humidity by homeowner rather Than act or take responsibility for the obvious product constructability defect.
They advise they would contact manufacturer engineering for solution but never heard back. It is obvious issue is lack or missing insulation causing cold air to penetrate through the uninsulated mullions and cause condensation during cold exterior temperatures.

dear user we are sorry to hear about your condensation issue. we are concerned about this as well and would like the opportunity to address this issue .. please email us at [email protected] with your request and we will address and hopefully put your condensation issue to rest. please note that most times the issue is humidity and air circulation . it is recommended that in cold temperatures the humidity in the room is less than 40% . the manufacture actually advises for it not to be over 30% in extreme cold weather .. I'm sure if you tried this it might help quite a bit

wayne in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
1 review Georgetown, ON

Very impressed with the every aspect of the project. Our entire experience, from the initial sales process through to completion was focused on customer service - never having to wait for a return phone call and always interacting in a very professional manner. Add to that, an installation crew who were diligent, very detail conscious and a work ethic that was a joy to observe.
We couldn't be more pleased with the completion of our sun room. You have exceeding our expectations in all respects including design, quality of materials and workmanship.

Thank you all for the outstanding job.

thank you Wayne. happy to hear we delivered to your expectations . enjoy your beautiful new conservatory

Dave and Marcia Spear .. Streetsville, Ontario

This company was perfect in every way.
I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. The job was completed quickly with every consideration given to me. Workmen were polite and obliging. Two men did the job from start to finish which amazed me.

Dave and Marcia Spear .. Streetsville, Ontario

Our entire project was completed perfectly from my first telephone call to the finished room. The work was done by two wonderful men who were efficient and such a pleasure to deal with. If only all contractual work could be completed in such a manner. I am over the moon.

Thank you Marcia, you were very accommodating to our guys and some of our minor changes, thank you for the kind works, we hope you and Dave love and use the room for many many years!

Reenga in Toronto

We had a badly damaged sunroom that was sinking and had a number of leaking windows. I am so glad and happy that I found Matt and his team who came out and assessed all the issues that were in the room. They set the right expectation in terms of the length of the work and also the cost and took so much extra effort in explaining everything to us. The care in which they do the work and go the extra mile to make everything perfect was great! Since this was a not a new construction or a gut job, it was very tricky but everything was done well and We are very happy with the final product. We would recommend Four Seasons.

Hi Reenga, thank you for the wonderful review, im glad we could bring you and the family some piece of mind. You guys have an amazing conservatory addition , im glad we were able to fix it and make it safe and sound for years to come

More about Four Seasons Sunrooms

Builder of Four Seasons Sunrooms, Solariums, Home additions and windows. Servicing Southern Ontario for over 20 years.

Your home is the cornerstone of your life. It's your place to rest
and relax, spend time with the people you love, build your future,
celebrate your successes. And it's very likely the largest single
investment you've ever made. So when it's time to add light and
space to your home remember, you have one chance to do it
right!

As a family owned and operated location we pride ourselves on
customer service and delivering exceptional quality.
Our goal is to create the perfect room for you and your family. A
unique space totally catered to suit your homes design and
aesthetics and more importantly the needs of you the one who
will use this room everyday.

From concept to reality your satisfaction is our number one priority.

From our non pressure sales approach to our friendly staff and
factory trained installers.Your Satisfaction is guaranteed!