Four Seasons Sunrooms

Reviews for Four Seasons Sunrooms

Robie
Robie

Four Seasons Victorian Conservatory

We had a 15' x 20' sunroom added to the back of our house. Even though it was constructed during this past cold winter, we are very impressed with the results.
Lucas and Wojtek very skilfully and carefully constructed our beautiful addition from beginning to end. Included:
gas-fireplace, cooling, heated floors, French doors as well as removal of exterior doors and deck

Thank you to the team at Four Seasons, Gus, Jack, Matt, Alex, Chris and Izabella who were all very professional and curtious

We couldn't be more satisfied.

Thank you Robie, it was a pleasure working with you, look forward to taking some pictures when the weather gets a little nicer

M.Cutler from Toronto
M.Cutler from Toronto

GREAT SUN ROOM!

Our new sun room looks fabulous. It is everything we hoped for and the quality looks first rate. The two gentlemen who built it, Ziggy and Adam, were amazing. They worked hard and were very helpful in making some final touch suggestions. We're looking forward to spending a lot of time in our new, beautiful room.

thanks Marty.. so glad you chose the white finish it looks amazing! hope you get lots of enjoyment from it for years to come

Ashely in Hamilton
Ashely in Hamilton

Victorian Solarium

Four Seasons made the entire process from beginign to end a great one! They were able to go above and beyond our expectations. They defienetly brought our vision to life! The two men that constructed our sunroom were very hard working, detail oriented and professional. We love this new addion to our home.

thank you Ashely ...hope you continue to love it for many years to come

1 review Whitby, ON

19’ Victorian Sunroom

From the initial sales process through to installation, all people from Four Seasons Sunrooms act in a very professional manner. Thanks Frank, Matt and Chester for your great work. The installation crew were diligent, very detail conscious and had a work ethic that was a joy to observe. We really like our sunroom.

thank you so much .. it was a pleasure working with you

Kitt8@hotmail.com in Scarborough
K. 8.

Sunroom and additions

I contracted Four Seasons Sunroom and additions to perform full service additions of my new accessible bedroom, Sun room, accessible Washroom etc. Though it took over a year of completion, with still minor items pending I thought they did a fantastic job. They have great contractors for different jobs such as Foundation, Framing, plumbing, electrical etc. I suggest they improve on speed, priority esp for accessibilty and updates to clients. This has been communicated to the wonderful owners of Four Seasons already. Quality is something they believe in which i totally agree, however we had condensation issues with our newly build sunroom. This has been escalated to the management and we are awaiting on further parts to resolve this issue. Overall, a great company and staff definitely will hire them again for any further improvements to my house.

Thank you ladies, i know it took longer than we all expected or wanted. This year has been challenging for us with our recent move and constant weather delays. Over all im glad we were able to build this amazing room for you and the family and i would rather apologize for delays than poor workmanship and quality. We are addressing those outstanding items just waiting on the manufacture to ship the right parts. Hope you enjoy this space for years to come.

Kim in Newmarket
Kim in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Sunroom

Our sunroom was completed in approximately six weeks. The two men team were professional and very helpful. They were conscientious, neat and always cleaned up at the end of each day. We are very happy with the quality of the construction of our sunroom and would highly recommend Four Seasons.
One issue we have is the follow-up. We are missing some screens for our windows and sliding door. It has been almost two months now and we are still waiting for them.

Hi Kim. thank you for the kind words . I trully apologize for the delay with the screens . we have been having some issues with the sizing of this. good thing it's still to cold to open the windows . I will make sure this gets resolved quickly. hope you enjoy the rest of the room

1 review Minden, ON

Sunroom replacement

We had a Four Seasons Sunroom built in 2000.Last May, during a violent storm, a huge white pine from our neighbours' crashed through the roof
and destroyed the sun room. Fortunately our insurance covered the
replacement and the Whitby Four Seasons team was quick to quote the project. Their installer , Rob and partner Lisa constructed the new
room with precision and care. It was pleasure having them on site and doing a first rate job. We're delighted to have our room reconstructed and look forward to years of enjoyment. Thank you Matt and staff !

glad to hear no one was hurt during the storm .. enjoy your newly repaired space ?

Greg in Brechin
Greg in Brechin
1 review Brechin, ON

Sunroom ceiling

Unbelievably happy with the work Four Seasons from Vaughan/ Whitby did on our house this past summer. The sunroom solid glass ceiling is now the "main" room in our house.
Thanks to the Aerosmith crew (Steven and Tyler) for the work done on our sunroom. A full flat roof ceiling and roof was removed and replaced 100% by Four Seasons ConservaGlass.
The crews showed up exactly when Jack and Matt said they would be there. They showed up every morning early; and they worked late every day cleaning up after themselves each night.
I work in the "trades" and it was a pleasure seeing crews like this; it is something I am not used to seeing anymore.
Since your crews were here I have dealt with at least 6 other trades on the house renovation and EVERY one has not even been close to the quality of your crews.- and I am lucky if they return calls or even show up at all.
We could not be happier with the Four Seasons choice we made.
thanks, G & A, Brechin, Ontario

Haha . Areosmith crew !! the guys will love that . . thanks Greg .. I will pass the message to the guys who make us look good .. we are lucky to have such great people working for us and we are very lucky to have great clients like yourself .. thanks again and I hope you enjoy this room for many years to come

Annette in Toronto
Annette in Toronto

replacing my windows in the solarium

Hi Matt.

I just wanted to let you know that the job of replacing my windows was done with care and with professionalism. I was waiting for a rain to make sure that I don't have any leaks. Therefore I would like to say thank you to you Matt and you Frank and most of all for the people that work at my solarium. Again thank you and I will never hesitate to call again if I need more job done on my Solarium.

Best regards

Hello Annette, you're very welcome. Thank you for entrusting us and we are happy we were able to deliver to your expectations. All the best in the new year, happy holidays and we wish you many years of enjoying your sunroom :)

Arthur in Richmond Hill
Arthur in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sunroom extension in family room

Old sunroom in family room was removed and replaced with Four Seasons. Although there was a measurement error which caused a big scare during installation, the team immediately came together to resolve the problem by extending the sunroom slightly further out so that it cleared the door frame entering the kitchen. During installation, the team found serious rotting at the base of the sunroom, extending down into the basement. They helped us to remove the rot and strengthened the structure immediately to ensure there will be no issues going forward. Their installers are highly experienced and very handy, resolving issues as we went along proactively and effectively. The owners are friendly and professional, keeping on top of the project throughout the process. The finished product looks great in matte black finish with three openings to the deck; great recommendation from their salesman.

thank you Arthur, truly appreciate the honest feed back and im glad we were able to resolve the size issue, the new rooms look amazing and im glad you were happy with our services and dedication to your project. All the best

More about Four Seasons Sunrooms

Builder of Four Seasons Sunrooms, Solariums, Home additions and windows. Servicing Southern Ontario for over 20 years.

Your home is the cornerstone of your life. It's your place to rest
and relax, spend time with the people you love, build your future,
celebrate your successes. And it's very likely the largest single
investment you've ever made. So when it's time to add light and
space to your home remember, you have one chance to do it
right!

As a family owned and operated location we pride ourselves on
customer service and delivering exceptional quality.
Our goal is to create the perfect room for you and your family. A
unique space totally catered to suit your homes design and
aesthetics and more importantly the needs of you the one who
will use this room everyday.

From concept to reality your satisfaction is our number one priority.

From our non pressure sales approach to our friendly staff and
factory trained installers.Your Satisfaction is guaranteed!