Ferguson Moving & Storage

Ferguson Moving & Storage

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Ferguson Moving & Storage

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Move of household items form home to apartment

Highly professional and very courteous staff. Entire experience was truly amazing. Apartment where we were moving had some issues for entry and moving staff waited patiently and didn’t ask for additional money for wait time.

Kelly in West Vancouver
Kelly in West Vancouver
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Small family move

Thank you to all the staff involved in our move. Everyone was professional and efficient. The stressful and exhausting process of moving was made easy with Ferguson. I would certainly recommend them.

Louise B in North Vancouver
Louise B in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Great movers!

We hired Ferguson Moving & Storage to help us move some very heavy objects. They were great! They arrived on time, listened carefully to what our needs were, and did everything in a smart, careful and timely manner. They were really nice guys too. Everything went as smoothly as possible. Very happy with them!

Kelly in Vancouver
Kelly in Vancouver

Moving house

This is the second time we’ve used Ferguson for a move and they’ve been great again. They were able to come out and quote within 24 hours of me contacting them, and then moved us the following week after squeezing us in to meet our timeline. The packing service was great and the move went smoothly, despite an elevator issue they had to deal with. The team was friendly and professional and everything arrived safely, with the exception of one glass and a small scratch to one table. They came out to review and fix those issues within a week. Overall I’d strongly recommend Ferguson and would definitely use their full services again.

Leslie in North Vancouver
Leslie in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Small Move from Vancouver to White Rock

Every interaction with Ferguson Moving exceeded my expectations. From the initial conversation with the person who handled my inquiry on the phone, to Quinn who provided the estimate and booked the move, to the Operations Manager who confirmed the move and told me the names of the two movers, to the movers themselves. I was astonished by the friendliness of the staff at the company, and how they told me what they were going to do and then delivered on the promise. I guess I'm not used to companies keeping their word! Ferguson certainly did.

My family were extremely impressed by the professionalism, courtesy, promptness, efficiency, and care that Bernard and Reniss (spelling?) demonstrated. They were truly astonishing. They worked well together, worked hard, moved quickly but with care, they were tidy and thorough, they were friendly and very accommodating. They were truly a credit to their employer and I would love to have them take care of a move for me again.

Highly recommended. I will never move with any other company. I was very satisfied (in case that was not already evident!).

Hi Leslie. Thank you so much for hiring us for your moving needs and for the nice review. We know you had a lot of choices when it came to hiring movers for your Vancouver move and we're so glad that you went with our moving company. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

Staffordarms in White Rock
Staffordarms in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

moving items across canada

I needed a few antique pieces, desk, art pics, chairs. to be transported from Ottawa Ontario to White Rock BC.
The items were delicate and very sentimental as they were from my mothers estate when she passed away.
the professional way I was treated from the Ferguson Moving company was excellent. They packed the furniture carefully and made me feel comfortable to let them do their job, and they did a great service for me and my antique items.
To transport across canada and arrive safely is 100% grade for this customer.

sincerely
Leslie Davison

Hi Staffordarms. Thank you so much for hiring us for your moving needs and for the nice review. We know you had a lot of choices when it came to hiring movers for your move from Ottowa to Vancouver and we're so glad that you went with our moving company. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

Blake in Vancouver
Blake in Vancouver

Ferguson Moving

Thank you for a smooth, efficient move. Your crew carried out an excellent job. Both packing and moving were absolutely first class. I would certainly recommend Ferguson to anybody who wants a move done right.

Hi Blake. Thank you so much for hiring us for your moving needs and for the nice review. We know you had a lot of choices when it came to hiring movers for your Vancouver move and we're so glad that you went with our moving company. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

S  in Vancouver
S in Vancouver

Move from Vancouver to Whistler

What a great experience I had! Bernard and his colleague (sorry I forgot his name) did an excellent job of packing on the first day. And I didn’t think it was possible for them to provide even better service, but they did the next day when they worked super hard unloading and moving the furniture into the house and in one case to move it to two different locations! They were super cheerful throughout and so helpful.

I would definitely recommend Ferguson to anyone needing to move!

Thank you so much for hiring us for your moving needs and for the nice review. We know you had a lot of choices when it came to hiring movers for your Vancouver to Whistler move and we're so glad that you went with our moving company. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

Sharon in Vancouver
Sharon in Vancouver

Move in to a 4-story Townhouse

Moving is always stressful but we are really happy with how smoothly Ferguson handled our move. From the initial quotation visit to moving in the last box into our new home, they made it seamless.

We were especially impressed by Quinn. He was very thorough when estimating the job, asking questions that another moving company didn't. He was able to provide the quote very quickly and even had extra boxes dropped off to us at no charge.

It wasn't the easiest move - We even had a king bed that needed to be taken up three flights of stairs. However, the moving crew remained friendly and professional.

There were quite a few moving companies to choose from in Vancouver, and we're really glad we went with Ferguson. Highly recommend them.

Hi Sharon! Thank you so much for hiring us for your moving needs and for the nice review. We know you had a lot of choices when it came to hiring movers for your North Vancouver move and we're so glad that you went with our moving company. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

MJB in Vancouver
MJB in Vancouver

home renovation

We needed our furntire stored for 6 weeks while our home was renovated. Fergusons moving and storage were so helpful, professional, prompt and hardworking. They asked politely where things should go and were keen to do a good job. Would definitely use them again

Hi MJB! Thank you so much for hiring us for your storage needs and for the nice review. We know you had a lot of choices when it came to hiring a storage company and we're so glad that you went with our company. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

More about Ferguson Moving & Storage

Movers in Vancouver, A+ BBB Rating | Moving Company Vancouver Call us 604-256-4072. Vancouver movers you get personalized service, flat rate moving quotes, professional and friendly uniformed movers, guaranteed on time arrival for move day, and a move that's almost fun! You are given a moving solid plan, a move manager that is assigned as the team leader and a well executed move. You have a one stop shop with Ferguson Moving & Storage. You also can be looked after with short term or long term storage solutions. You receive portable storage containers that we load for you and then we take them back to our warehouse for storage. With two moving company locations, North Vancouver and Surrey, we are close to where you need to be.

Movers Company Vancouver , moving company surrey , moving company North Vancouver , Moving company West Vancouver , Movers in Coquitlam , Burnaby Movers, Richmond Movers, Vancouver Movers , Langley movers

Vancouver local moving, Vancouver long distance moving, Vancouver office moving, Vancouver international moving.

Surrey local moving, Surrey long distance moving, Surrey office moving, Surrey international moving

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
local moving Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, Langley, Coquitlam, long distance moving, office moving, international moving, Moving company Vancouver, Moving Boxes, Portable Storage Moving Containers, Moving Supplies, moving equipment
Movers in Vancouver, movers in Richmond, movers in Surrey & White Rock BC, movers in langley, coquitlam movers, Office movers in Vancouver, Local movers, Long Distance Movers,Complete Packing,Portable Storage, Piano Moving, Movers in Vancouver, movers langley
Great Canadian Van Lines Canada, Canadian Association of movers, BBB A+ Accredited, Move for Hunger supporters
5 Guarantees. #1 We guarantee our flat rates in writing #2 We guarantee to Blanket Wrap your furniture in the home #3 We guarantee On time arrival within a 1 hour window #4 We guarantee clean trucks and well maintained equipment #5 We guarantee professionally trained uniformed movers Name :FERGUSON MOVING AND STORAGE USDOT Number:2368073 MC #:812200
Vancouver moving Company, Vancouver office moving, Home staging assistance. Apartment Moving, Canadian Movers, Canadian moving companies
1916
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed.
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, PayPal, Personal Cheques, Cash
USDOT Number : 2368073
BBB - Accredited Member,NSBC, NVCC, Great Canadian Van Lines Canada
Certified Professional Movers Candadian Association of Movers
Free in home/office written estimate for movers with guaranteed moving quotes. 100% refund on unused