Ferguson Moving & Storage

JAYDEE in Vancouver
JAYDEE in Vancouver
2 reviews Kelowna, BC

Move from Vancouver to Kelowna in 2017

We moved 2 households last year, and items from one household was out in storage for 2 months.
Now that we have had more than 6 months to go through our boxes, we can safely say that items have been found missing.
I would like to post some advice for long distance moving. And learn from our mistakes.
1. Take pictures of your items
2. Label and number your boxes, and COUNT the number of boxes you have in total
3. Check off your inventory if boxes as they are being delivered to ensure that all boxes made it.

We had them load the trucks the day before the move. Perhaps not a good idea. The movers were pleasant enough though. Wish we had been smarter with our move.

James in North Vancouver
James in North Vancouver

Furniture Move

I made a move from a high-rise condo to a retirement home suite. Ferguson was a great choice. Prompt and professional response to my request for a quote; on-time arrival on day of move; effective, efficient and smooth handling of the move with a very professional three-member crew. Outstanding is my rating and I would recommend them anytime. I will use them again when I have more moving to do.

Jim Peacock

Hi Jim. Thank you very much for moving with Ferguson Moving & Storage. We really appreciate your condo to retirement suite move with us and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage.

1 review Vancouver, BC

4 Bedroom Vancouver House Move

Timely/Professional/Fully Satisfied. I highly recommend Ferguson for your moving and storage needs. The move coordinator, Greg, provide leadership to his team and was supportive to my self and my family throughout. Thank you!

Thank you very much for moving with Ferguson Moving & Storage. We really appreciate you trusting us with your move and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Thanks for the kind words about Greg! Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage.

brad in New Westminster
brad in New Westminster
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Rip off

1500 dollars for a 3 hour move. Going 1 block. One broken desk without being compensated.

I was reached out to by lorne, he has takin this matter very seriously and worked with us to address all the concerns we had.

Review has 1 previous version

To explain further, Brad got home from work after we moved his elderly father and thought we charged extra for stairs. The elevator broke and we told the customer normally we charge extra to carry up 3 flights of stairs but we are NOT going to. The message to the son got lost in translation and he thought we billed extra. There was a desk that did break but our movers had the client sign a waiver before we moved it because it felt unstable. It did break but we bought a new desk anyway and had it shipped to the client. All in all the son was very happy, just some miscommunication after coming home from work and talking to his father but we wanted to make sure everything was looked after and Brad is satisfied with the results. Moving is stressful but I think we did ok in the end. I am proud of our teams. Brad, thank you very much for your business. We appreciate you and are glad your dad is all settled. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage.

Moved from Vancouver to Toronto

Staff at Ferguson did a good job at moving our family belingings from Vancouver to Toronto. From 5 companies, their quote was the most complete, no hidden costs. We read dreadful reviews about moving long distance online, so we were very cautious with all the companies. However, Ferguson delivered in the window the promised and none of our belongings were lost. Email and phone communications were always quickly responded and in a professional manner. Coal was easy to work with and very attentive to detail. I'd recommend Ferguson for long distance moves.

Thank you very much for moving with Ferguson Moving & Storage. We really appreciate your long distance move with us and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage.

Ferguson Moving in North Vancouver
Ferguson Moving in North Vancouver

Move from Vancouver to Summerland

Thank you for making this move a lot less stressful. Everything arrived in the same condition it was packed and there was no damage. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend Ferguson Moving and Storage.

Thank you for moving in North Vancouver with our company. We wish you all the very very best in your new home. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

Eunice in North Vancouver
Eunice in North Vancouver

Moving after 32 years

April 14 ,2018 was my big moving day.. started out cloudy day but just before movers came the sun came out.. a good sign. They were right on time. Three guys .. polite efficient & knew exactly what to do. They had all the right tools .. lining the floors with matts before moving anything. Before you know it everything was on the truck & they were in the way. In another hour & half they had everything unloaded & put in the places I had instructed. It was definitely a very good move. Thank you Ferguson movers!!

Thank you for moving with us, we really appreciate that you went with our company. So glad to hear the sun came out and the movers were right on time. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

Andrea in North Vancouver
Andrea in North Vancouver

Fantastic Moving experience!

Bets move ever and I've moved a lot! Service with a smile was prevalent and care was given to all. Thank you to my Team of movers...I was most grateful for you!

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that you moved with our company and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Moving

I hired Ferguson's Moving & Storage based on sisters' high recommendations & they did not disappoint. I needed many boxes moved from my old place & a storage unit & tear down & set up of bed room furniture, tv,etc & set up in New home. They took charge & great care of wrapping my valuables, they really knew what they were doing & nothing got broken. They moved swiftly in spite of making many trips up & down a 14 step warm-up. Pleasant & professional attitudes through out the day, cautioned me on lifting heavy boxes, allowing me to direct traffic at the final destination. They went the extra mile to ensure that the job was completed to my satisfaction. Other moving companies should take lessons from this firm.

Thank you very much for moving with our company. We really appreciate your moving in vancouver with us and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

CAPTAINS QUEEN SIZE BED in North Vancouver
CAPTAINS QUEEN SIZE BED in North Vancouver

Moving Captain's QUEEN SIZE Bed

Juville's EXCELLENCE in CS along with the referal is the main reason I moved fwd with choosing Ferguson. Thanks MILLIONS Juville for ans my many questions. You are awesome!!!
Bernhard called as requested when leaving the other party’s residence. They arrived promptly & identified themselves were very positive & respectful. They moved my bed into the hallway & brought in my new bed. Worked diligently in re-assembling the bed experienced some challenges in re-assembly & accomplished good final product. One thing only could of been done better. When positioning the bed make sure the drawers were far enough away from my headboard as the top drawers did not open. They lifted & moved so it looked like there was enough room. Later I had to do a small adjustment to get those top drawers open which was challenging but got it done. They work well together & moved my mirror cabinet also so the bed fits & the cabinet is better positioned. Thanks Bernhard & Alex for job well done & Alex for suggesting to later drill corners with one more screw on each corner.

The other party added they were on-time and did everything they said they would do.

Thank you so much for hiring us as your movers in North Vancouver. We know you had a choice when it came to hiring movers and we're so glad that you went with our moving company in vancouver. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes, President, Ferguson Moving & Storage

More about Ferguson Moving & Storage

Movers in Vancouver, A+ BBB Rating | Moving Company Vancouver Call us 604-256-4072. Vancouver movers you get personalized service, flat rate moving quotes, professional and friendly uniformed movers, guaranteed on time arrival for move day, and a move that's almost fun! You are given a moving solid plan, a move manager that is assigned as the team leader and a well executed move. You have a one stop shop with Ferguson Moving & Storage. You also can be looked after with short term or long term storage solutions. You receive portable storage containers that we load for you and then we take them back to our warehouse for storage. With two moving company locations, North Vancouver and Surrey, we are close to where you need to be.

Movers Company Vancouver , moving company surrey , moving company North Vancouver , Moving company West Vancouver , Movers in Coquitlam , Burnaby Movers, Richmond Movers, Vancouver Movers , Langley movers

Vancouver local moving, Vancouver long distance moving, Vancouver office moving, Vancouver international moving.

Surrey local moving, Surrey long distance moving, Surrey office moving, Surrey international moving

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
local moving Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, Langley, Coquitlam, long distance moving, office moving, international moving, Moving company Vancouver, Moving Boxes, Portable Storage Moving Containers, Moving Supplies, moving equipment
Movers in Vancouver, movers in Richmond, movers in Surrey & White Rock BC, movers in langley, coquitlam movers, Office movers in Vancouver, Local movers, Long Distance Movers,Complete Packing,Portable Storage, Piano Moving, Movers in Vancouver, movers langley
Great Canadian Van Lines Canada, Canadian Association of movers, BBB A+ Accredited, Move for Hunger supporters
5 Guarantees. #1 We guarantee our flat rates in writing #2 We guarantee to Blanket Wrap your furniture in the home #3 We guarantee On time arrival within a 1 hour window #4 We guarantee clean trucks and well maintained equipment #5 We guarantee professionally trained uniformed movers Name :FERGUSON MOVING AND STORAGE USDOT Number:2368073 MC #:812200
Vancouver moving Company, Vancouver office moving, Home staging assistance. Apartment Moving, Canadian Movers, Canadian moving companies
1916
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed.
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, PayPal, Personal Cheques, Cash
USDOT Number : 2368073
BBB - Accredited Member,NSBC, NVCC, Great Canadian Van Lines Canada
Certified Professional Movers Candadian Association of Movers
Free in home/office written estimate for movers with guaranteed moving quotes. 100% refund on unused