Executive Touch Painters Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Milton  >  Executive Touch Painters Toronto
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Executive Touch Painters Toronto

Bel in Toronto

We have been renovating our house slowly and when it was time to renovate the media room in the basement we called Massimo because he had done such a great job with other rooms in the house. We needed to remove a closet, open up all the walls to the studs, insulate and sound proof and redirect the vents, replace some of the pipes and then dry wall and paint. They did a fast and professional job. They were able to create a sound proof media room and minimize the impact of the vents so that the room works perfectly. They even managed to save the unique base boards and create the same design for the section of wall that did not have them due to the closet. It was wonderful attention to detail. We were satisfied with the job and would recommend Massimo and team.

Hi Belinda & John, its great having this ongoing working relationship. Hope you enjoying your media room.

Eva
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I hired Massimo and his team before, and will definitely do it again! They did excellent job! I needed to renovate the first floor at my house for a new tenant; guys helped me a lot with the color and the proper paint choice. It's seen that they have a great experience with that. They've finished the floor in a day, very clean and accurate. I'm very satisfied.

Hello Eva,
It nice to hear these words from you, we strive to do our best at every job
we do. Really happy you enjoyed the experience with us.

muhammad.rashid in Burlington

Massimo and his team did a fantastic job. They were able to come out and see the job ASAP and get it done for me before we listed our house for sale. Took them ONLY 2 days to complete both floors. Extremely clean. Didn't even notice they were there. House looked brand new after they were done.

Hello Muhammad,
I'm excited to have done the work for you & that your house SOLD quickly.
It would be a pleasure to work for you at new home.

catalin59

The job was done well and in time, as promised. The price includes Benjamin Moore paint.

Hello Catalin, I thank you for trusting us with the work we have done for you.
I hope it has put past bad experience with painters in the past.
Look forward in working together.

Stan P.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

After buying our house we didn't have many options for our kitchen from the builders in Richmond Hill so we looked around and found out about ET painting. At first we thought it was just a painting company but these guys do everything and the quality of their work is great, Massimo was great at explaining how the work was going to get done and what material is best and what looks good in composition. It was great as well because Massimo was physically there to see all the work was done properly.

Hello Stan, we are pleased that you enjoying your new look.

i

The painter didn't do a good job, was rude to everyone, I would not recommend him to anyone as a painter. Massimo was great and redid his crappy job... What a good boss should do.

Hello Irene, my apologize with this rude comments, no excuse but it was 40 degree in the bedroom. A little discomfort with no ac. I'm glad you happy after I came bac
back to clean up a few areas.

Sanj in Toronto

These guys did an astounding job painting my rooms and house exterior!

I had chosen ET Painting after reading their reviews on Google and contacted them from their site. Massimo arrived to my place to discuss the project, gave his suggestions, and an exact figure.

I was stunned that they were even ready to paint the following day! I was expecting a 2 week wait.

It was the best paint work I've ever received. I can't say enough great things in regards to ET Painting. They did what they said they would do. Completed on time and left the house clean!

I would recommend Massimo to anybody.

Sanj, very pleased with the whole outcome. Now you can pass on the great new on who did the job, HA, HA.

Robyn from Toronto

After having Massimo and his crew do a bunch of painting and other fix-ups in our house, a few months later we had them back to dig out our horrible old basement bathroom, insulate it (floor & walls), and partition off part of it as a cold room. We're delighted with the results. Both Executive Touch crews we've had were very pleasant to have around the house and did great work.

Hello Robyn, I would like to thank for giving us two opportunities to work for you,
That why we are here doing what we do. To put smiles on faces,

More about Executive Touch Painters Toronto

Executive Touch Painters Toronto is a full service painting and renovating company providing service to residents of Toronto and the rest of GTA. We specialize in exterior and interior painting of both residential and commercial projects. No job is too big or small for us. We provide a complete range ...