Eurofab Inc

432 Queen St W Toronto ON M5V 2A8

Reviews for Eurofab Inc

RNR in
RNR in

Wing chair and ottoman re-upholstery

I needed an old wing chair and ottoman redone. Went to Eurofab as i have bought fabric there before. Got a lovely fabric at a good price and used their service for the work on my furniture. They did a beautiful job redoing the chair and ottoman and replacing old foam padding. The overall experience was great and the product outcome was excellent at what i thought was a very fair price. I am thrilled.

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear that you were thrilled with the service and product.

Best,
Eurofab

Norah in Rosedale
Norah in Rosedale

Fabric for drapery, upholstery

While they have some beautiful fabrics on display and it isn't overwhelming like some of the other stores, I was disappointed. Most of the fabric options are in books, not displayed, so you need to sort through a million books to find what you need. Also the sales staff were not knowledgeable or helpful, nor were they nice.

Hi Norah,

I would like to thank you for taking your time and leaving a feedback.

Although we do carry lots of books -most of which are organized by colour-, we do also carry thousands of fabric samples on display as you can see on our google walk through.

As for the sales staff not being helpful; I sincerely apologize that you felt that way during your last visit. Our staff are always courteous and ready to help. I hope you will gave us another chance in the future to prove that to you.

All the best,
Eurofab Team

Al from Toronto
Al from Toronto
8 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Fabric and upholstery of a love seat and a chair

We had the need to re-upholster an old love seat and a chair. We went to Eurofab and found a great selection of fabric; we also found the company would not only sell us the fabric but would take care of the re-upholstery for a fee.
The quality of the fabric was excellent but Eurofab scored really poor on client service. After we were there in person, their sales person took very long to send us an estimate as she initially agreed. I called multiple times and emailed her with no response. Many times, I just was told to call again, instead of being offered to leave a message.

After we agreed to proceed and made an initial payment, Eurofab again went silent and our furniture was not being picked up. When I called to follow-up, Eurofab could not provide information since the salesperson takes the “employee book” with her and she was not in. I was asked to call again.

The sales person finally responded to my call leaving an agressive message. After a few days, the furniture was picked up, repaired and delivered back to us.

I would like to note that, the third party used by Eurofab for upholstery, did a very professional job. They were punctual and the quality of their work was excellent.

Naomi in North york
Naomi in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Drapes

We love the new drapes - they are custom made with fabric from another source. Eurofab had no problem using our fabric, making beautiful drapes and getting them done and installed quickly. They also fixed romans they had made for us a few years ago without hesitation or charge. I will only use Eurofab for my drapery needs.

Denise in Oakville
Denise in Oakville
5 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Drapery Fabric

A fabulous store located on Queen street West. They sell beautiful high-end, imported fabrics for home design (drapery, upholstery, pillows). Their consultants are very knowledgable and provide fantastic suggestions and recommendations so you can turn your idea into a reality.

Effie Simanikas from Toronto
Effie Simanikas from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Silk Curtains and Sunbrella fabric

We first discovered Eurofab when we purchased Sunbrella fabric for our outdoor furniture, a small do it yourself project. I was really impressed with everyone I spoke with and particularly Cameron who is extremely helpful and has great taste. When we decided to replace our living room curtains, we price shopped but were far more impressed with Eurofab than anyone else. It was a very smooth experience from end and they are competitively priced.

Nik from Toronto
Nik from Toronto

Curtains and throw pillows

They have anything and everything you will need to decorate your home. It was so overwhelming because they had hundreds of books to choose from including thousands of samples hanging on the walls, so make sure you have an idea of the colors and patterns you are looking for before you go or else you will be there all day! They were very helpful when I got overwhelmed with my sellections and helped me narrow down my fabrics. What a great team. The only downfall is that their prices are considerably higher than what you can purchase online, but since they are one of the best stores to shop in the Toronto area, then you have to pay for the convenience of having EVERY style of fabric in one location.

JC
JC

Custom-Made Drapes and Blinds

Ashley from Eurofab helped us to select the best fabrics, recommended the best fixtures, and picked out our blinds. How did she do this so easily and so well? The company offers a $150 consultation - they will come to your home and make the best recommendations for you. Now, at $150, this isn't free - but if you do decide to proceed with ordering, it comes off your total cost, so if you feel confident that you'll be making an order, it's well worth your investment. When we ordered, we were told it would be approximately three weeks - the job was instead complete in less than two, with the exception of one blind which is still coming well within the time frame.

We are thrilled with our new drapes and blinds, and look forward to using this company again when it comes time to do our wallpapering. I would absolutely recommend Eurofab to others.

giovannisroom Queen & Spadina
giovannisroom Queen & Spadina

Ordered Fabric

EUROFAB
Ordered fabric on Nov 28-07 and was told would take 2 - 3 days to arrive. Week later called - no fabric - told fabric was in transit. Called again was assured fabric would be in the next day or two. Fabric arrives, store calls and says it is PINK instead of the CHERRY RED that was ordered. That the fabric in their store that they sold me is not the CHERRY RED that the supplier has. I have wasted two weeks waiting on something that they could never supply to begin with. Although staff Marnie was trying to be helpful - she is clearly not trained in customer service and offered no explanation other than "this has never happened before".I am most disappointed and am will never shop there again or recommend this establishment to anyone.

Richard from Markham-5666
Richard from Markham-5666

Custom Drapery

Very personable, great service, lots of selection and great prices. Gives great advice and comments.

More about Eurofab Inc

Our humble beginnings date back to 1998, when we originally opened our doors as a fabric shop in the trendy Queen Street West district of Toronto. And believe it or not, that’s still where we are today, after all this time. Times may have changed, our products may have changed, but our commitment to quality products and excellent services have not.

***

The Beginning:

Back when we started, collecting the various pieces to achieve the look you wanted for your home was a task involving a substantial amount of legwork. In those relatively early days of the internet, the convenience of online shopping was still a futuristic pipe dream. Consequently, the enormous amount of time clients would have to invest visiting countless stores for all their home décor was frustrating.

Over the years, we provided many of these clients with unique, quality fabrics with which to make their custom drapery. Our experience with these clients and our fabrics made it only natural to take the next step: expanding our offerings to include custom drapery services. In doing so, we helped to diminish our clients’ frustrations by consolidating some of their efforts, but frustrated they still remained.

The Evolution
It was then that we decided to evolve and become much more than a fabric or drapery store. Realizing that curtains and drapes were not always suitable for all windows and spaces, we decided to provide a more robust selection of window treatments by adding blinds and shades to our product offerings.

Our commitment to quality products and services made our choice of Hunter Douglas blinds and shades an easy one. The quality of their products, backed by a lifetime warranty, was consistent with our own principles and gave us the confidence to offer their products to our clients without hesitation.

The One-Stop Shop
Today, our evolution has brought us to a place where we carry everything you need for home décor, with an emphasis on window coverings. We have an extensive selection of drapery, blinds, shades and shutters as well as drapery hardware. And because home décor is comprised of more than just window coverings, we also carry wallpaper, upholstery and home décor accessories, many of which are custom made and exclusive to our products at Eurofab.

Almost 20 years of experience as well as our robust product offerings are what give us the ability to expertly recommend the perfect window treatments for your home. Add to that the unique drapery fabrics and home décor accents we carry, and you have your one-stop shop for home décor and window coverings.

Speak to one of our design consultants today to find out more and prepare to be inspired.