Elite Concrete

Concrete Contractors
Thornhill ON L3T2K4
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Thornhill  >  Elite Concrete
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Elite Concrete

Maiya

Elite concrete recently completed a second project for us. A stamped concrete driveway and porch. The workmanship and professionalism of Raffy, Marcellino and their entire crew were very detail oriented.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Maiya and for choosing us to build another project for you. We're happy to know that we were once again able to meet your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Elite was recommended to us by a fellow architect to design and construct a concrete driveway to replace old asphalt servicing our 1934 bungalow. Elite was one of the best contractors we have ever dealt with - responsive, respectful, creative and skilled. Raffy and Marcelo listened to our requirements and preferences, gave us a long list of their projects to visit, suggested great design solutions, brought deep technical expertise, managed a friendly and capable site crew, followed up at every stage, started and completed the work ahead of schedule and delivered an excellent result for a fair price with no extra charges. We recommend Elite with no hesitation.

Job Price

Thank you for your review and for choosing us to build your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Gus
2 reviews King City, ON

My garage floor was 50+ years old and it showed its age...whatever was left of it! Late last Fall 2016 I decided it was time to replace it. I found Elite Designed Concrete through Homestars and was impressed with their reviews so I got in touch with them for a quote. From the very first contact with Raffy who took the time to respond to me immediately (after work hours!) and arrange a meeting with me very quickly to inspect the job. The quote was very fair and I was impressed with the service. The actual work itself was carried out on schedule and on budget and it looks great. The work crew was very friendly, pleasant, and tidy. They took the time to answer any questions I had. Marcello was very knowledgeable and provided good advice and was also very friendly and easy to work with. My garage floor is solid and smooth and looks great. Thanks again Elite Design Concrete ! Good work!

Job Price

Thank you for your review Gus and for choosing us to rebuild your garage floor. Marcelo and Raffy.

Levto

After getting quotes from several concrete companies and builders, months of frustration and discouragement and questions I could never seem to get the answers to, I contacted Raffy at Elite, who listened patiently to my story and my ideas for rebuilding my porch, agreed to take on the project and then made it much better then I ever dreamed it would be.

The team at Elite went over and above their job with seamless necessity, providing painstaking attention to detail, alternative building solutions, quality control and expert skill on so many levels. Raffy and Marcelo’s ongoing communication with me at all levels of the project was a dream customer service experience and one that I’m so grateful for given the scope of the job and my anxiety over getting it completed on time and on budget. I am absolutely thrilled with my new steps, porch and driveway. I’m thrilled with the exceptionally talented and hardworking people I met at Elite, and I’m thrilled that my son and I have a beautiful home that we can be proud of.

A very warm thank you to Marcello, Federico, Brent, Nico, Kelma and the others, who helped me through this very rewarding process, guiding me with invaluable building direction and care from start to finish.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Levto and for choosing us to build your project. We're happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Happy Customer

Three years following job completion, I had a small issue with the diversion of my sump pump. I called Raffy and the Elite Concrete Team for their input. They responded to my call and repaired the area immediately. What a fabulous company! 10/10. Thank you so much! Happy Customer!

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We're happy to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Nine Yards Contracting

We recently completed a project in the Beaches using Elite Designed Concrete. From start to finish Raffi, Marcelo and the entire Elite team was more then prepared to answer questions and provide the appropriate reassurance for my client to make a comfortable decision for her backyard patio.

They provided us with a very fair and reasonable price and went above and beyond to make sure we as a contractor and our client were more then satisfied with the final product. From the finish through to the saw cuts the foreman Nico was more then happy to work with us as we provided a great space for the client to enjoy.

I would never use another concrete company again and would be happy to recommend them to future clients and homeowners alike.

Nine Yards Contracting

Job Price

Thank you for your review Nine Yards Contracting. It is great to know that we were able to meet your client's expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Irene from Thornhill

More than 5 years have passed since Elite designed our backyard garden and patio. It still looks so beautiful. Whenever we request from Raffy to seal the patio and fill in any small cracks, he returns our call right away, comes to do the work promptly and we are always completely happy. We love looking out our kitchen sliding doors to our backyard oasis. Thank you again, Elite!!

Job Price

Thank you for your review Irene and for contacting us to maintain your patio. We're happy to know that you are still enjoying it. Marcelo and Raffy.

Connie in Scarborough

Elite Designed Concrete Inc. transformed our backyard into a beautiful functional oasis. Their highly skilled professional trades built an elaborate modern design which enhanced the value of our home. I would give Elite Designed Concrete Inc. my highest recommendation as their quality of work was excellent and completed on budget and on time.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Connie and for choosing us to build your unique project. We appreciate your recommendations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Cindy in Toronto

A special thanks to the forming crew Daniel, Joe and Brent who perfected my custom design with patience and care. They show up early as the sun rises, and leave when the sunsets. They are meticulous in every detail, and addressed any concerns I had right away. I can tell they put so much heart into what they are doing, singing and laughing along the way; they truly love their job. More importantly, they have so much pride in making people’s dream come true. My husband and I saved up for 2 years to hire only the best, and Elite is certainly worth every penny. Marcelo, Helen and Raffi each played an instrumental role in making us very satisfied clients. We will save up again, to re-hire Elite to work their magic on the side, front and driveway. In the mean time, we are completely in love with our new backyard oasis. Heartfelt thanks from Cindy & George in Unionville.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Cindy & George and for trusting us to build your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy

Jordan in Toronto

We had heard many great things about Elite Designed Concrete so when a client wanted extensive architectural concrete work as part of the landscape package, we knew that Elite would be perfect for the job. Raffy and Marcelo did not disappoint. They were happy to spend a few hours showing us all their different projects and were quick to meet us on site to review the scope of work. Once the work began, Marcelo and his crew were very professional, worked safely and are very talented at what they do. We have since hired Elite for two more projects!

Job Price

Thank you for your review Jordan. We are happy to know that we're able to meet the expectations of yourselves and your clients. We look forward to continue working with you. Marcelo and Raffy

More about Elite Concrete

Voted BEST CONCRETE CONTRACTOR for the GTA for 9 years in a row, Elite Concrete, a division of Elite Designed Concrete Inc., specializes in architectural concrete finishes such as stamped concrete (also known as pattern impressed concrete), coloured concrete, and exclusive to and conceived by Elite in 2008 - Limestone Finish™. Our products are perfect for driveways, patios, pool decks, walkways, verandas, garden walls and curbing.

We provide quality products with unparalleled service and communication.

If you're looking for a contractor who will do what's promised, then give us a call.

We can't wait to hear from you!

We are owner operated and 100% Canadian, not an American franchise.