Elite Concrete

Concrete Contractors
Thornhill ON L3T2K4
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Thornhill  >  Elite Concrete
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Elite Concrete

Ray from North York

Elite Concrete is number 1 for a reason. These guys are true professionals who not only do the big things right, but also do the small things right. Wanted a stamped concrete patio in the back yard, next to our deck. Raffy and Co. took care of the rest. From the initial estimate, to the design, colour and trim, the actual work and the finishing touches, the communication was outstanding.

The job site was kept tidy every day. And, when they were finished, they even put down top soil and grass seed to fill in the gap between the lawn and the patio. Who does that today?

The patio is magnificent and it exceeded our expectations. We are thoroughly enjoying it. Would absolutely recommend this company for any job, large or small. No one ever regretted paying for quality. By the way, their quote wasn't the highest.

Very satisfied and very glad that I chose Elite.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Ray. It's wonderful for us to know that we were able to exceed your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

They removed all of our interlock pavers and added a beautiful are around the pool. They were professional, clean and thorough.

The new look is amazing and the maintenance is easy.

Job Price

Thank you for review. It's great to hear that you're happy with your new patio. Marcelo and Raffy.

GERRY in Markham

I had reviewed and researched Elite Concrete in the past and when it was time to do our patio I called Raffy. Everyone at this company is professional and accommodating. My wife and I are very happy with the finished product. Thank you Raffy and Marcelo

Job Price

Thank you for your review and choosing us to build your project Gerry. We're happy to have met your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

M. Pollock from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We had our garage floor redone in concrete, side and front walkways joined with an apron across the top done in patterned concrete, and our driveway paved in asphalt. The project made a complete difference to our front appearance.

We are extremely happy with the job done by Elite Concrete -- from the time Raffy came out to give us an estimate, to the time Marcelo and Helen came to review with us the vision and plan we had for the project, to the actual work done by their team (and they really are a great team, knowing how to go about each step and taking great care of our house – even to putting plastic on the brick walls to protect them as the work was being done). We were totally impressed with this company – every time I asked a question they took time to answer it as fully as they could and took care of any queries we had.

The project was done on time and executed professionally, taking care with each step. They showed up each day on time to start and worked late to reach their goal for the day. We are very happy with the design of the project and the finished look. We wanted curves on the sidewalk and the apron at the top of the driveway and they checked to make sure my vision was being satisfied, even changing some of it if needed. They are meticulous in what they do. Even neighbors have commented on the way our house now looks, and the design of the project. Thanks to your great team, Raffi. We enjoyed working with them.

Pat Pollock
Richmond Hill

Job Price

Thank you for your review Pat and for choosing us to build your project. We are very happy to learn that we were able to meet your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Maiya

Elite concrete recently completed a second project for us. A stamped concrete driveway and porch. The workmanship and professionalism of Raffy, Marcellino and their entire crew were very detail oriented.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Maiya and for choosing us to build another project for you. We're happy to know that we were once again able to meet your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Elite was recommended to us by a fellow architect to design and construct a concrete driveway to replace old asphalt servicing our 1934 bungalow. Elite was one of the best contractors we have ever dealt with - responsive, respectful, creative and skilled. Raffy and Marcelo listened to our requirements and preferences, gave us a long list of their projects to visit, suggested great design solutions, brought deep technical expertise, managed a friendly and capable site crew, followed up at every stage, started and completed the work ahead of schedule and delivered an excellent result for a fair price with no extra charges. We recommend Elite with no hesitation.

Job Price

Thank you for your review and for choosing us to build your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Gus
2 reviews King City, ON

My garage floor was 50+ years old and it showed its age...whatever was left of it! Late last Fall 2016 I decided it was time to replace it. I found Elite Designed Concrete through Homestars and was impressed with their reviews so I got in touch with them for a quote. From the very first contact with Raffy who took the time to respond to me immediately (after work hours!) and arrange a meeting with me very quickly to inspect the job. The quote was very fair and I was impressed with the service. The actual work itself was carried out on schedule and on budget and it looks great. The work crew was very friendly, pleasant, and tidy. They took the time to answer any questions I had. Marcello was very knowledgeable and provided good advice and was also very friendly and easy to work with. My garage floor is solid and smooth and looks great. Thanks again Elite Design Concrete ! Good work!

Job Price

Thank you for your review Gus and for choosing us to rebuild your garage floor. Marcelo and Raffy.

Levto

After getting quotes from several concrete companies and builders, months of frustration and discouragement and questions I could never seem to get the answers to, I contacted Raffy at Elite, who listened patiently to my story and my ideas for rebuilding my porch, agreed to take on the project and then made it much better then I ever dreamed it would be.

The team at Elite went over and above their job with seamless necessity, providing painstaking attention to detail, alternative building solutions, quality control and expert skill on so many levels. Raffy and Marcelo’s ongoing communication with me at all levels of the project was a dream customer service experience and one that I’m so grateful for given the scope of the job and my anxiety over getting it completed on time and on budget. I am absolutely thrilled with my new steps, porch and driveway. I’m thrilled with the exceptionally talented and hardworking people I met at Elite, and I’m thrilled that my son and I have a beautiful home that we can be proud of.

A very warm thank you to Marcello, Federico, Brent, Nico, Kelma and the others, who helped me through this very rewarding process, guiding me with invaluable building direction and care from start to finish.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Levto and for choosing us to build your project. We're happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Happy Customer

Three years following job completion, I had a small issue with the diversion of my sump pump. I called Raffy and the Elite Concrete Team for their input. They responded to my call and repaired the area immediately. What a fabulous company! 10/10. Thank you so much! Happy Customer!

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We're happy to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

Nine Yards Contracting

We recently completed a project in the Beaches using Elite Designed Concrete. From start to finish Raffi, Marcelo and the entire Elite team was more then prepared to answer questions and provide the appropriate reassurance for my client to make a comfortable decision for her backyard patio.

They provided us with a very fair and reasonable price and went above and beyond to make sure we as a contractor and our client were more then satisfied with the final product. From the finish through to the saw cuts the foreman Nico was more then happy to work with us as we provided a great space for the client to enjoy.

I would never use another concrete company again and would be happy to recommend them to future clients and homeowners alike.

Nine Yards Contracting

Job Price

Thank you for your review Nine Yards Contracting. It is great to know that we were able to meet your client's expectations. Marcelo and Raffy.

More about Elite Concrete

Voted BEST CONCRETE CONTRACTOR for the GTA for 9 years in a row, Elite Concrete, a division of Elite Designed Concrete Inc., specializes in architectural concrete finishes such as stamped concrete (also known as pattern impressed concrete), coloured concrete, and exclusive to and conceived by Elite in 2008 - Limestone Finish™. Our products are perfect for driveways, patios, pool decks, walkways, verandas, garden walls and curbing.

We provide quality products with unparalleled service and communication.

If you're looking for a contractor who will do what's promised, then give us a call.

We can't wait to hear from you!

We are owner operated and 100% Canadian, not an American franchise.