HotWire Electric

Basement Renovation
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  HotWire Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for HotWire Electric

Elwin Leung from Vaughan

Back in April 2013, I used Hotwire for multiple items (main floor pot lights, timers on exhaust bathroom vents, external light fixture installation and kitchen pendant light installation) including adding a whole home surge protection on a 200 amp electrical box.

The surge protection service was about $715 before HST. Everything was done well.

In Summer 2017, there were some concerns that another licensed electrician had with the Surge Protector (while we are finishing our basement) and Hotwire was quick to help after I contacted them by sending a photo with the instructions highlighted from the surge protector's manufacturer [see picture]. As well as having Oris (Hotwire's Master Electrician) being available for a conference call with me, my basement general contractor and the licensed electrician that my GC was using that had the concerns.

I appreciated how even after 4 years, Hotwire was willing to stand by their work and support their customer.

I have previous reviews of Hotwire on Homestars for you to read as well.

Job Price

Elwin we truly want to say thank you. This is What makes Hotwire an award winning electrician in Toronto and Gta. we arent perfect but we try our best to take care of our clients even long after the project is Over

Janice Leone in Markham

I contacted Hotwire to install a very delicate chandelier with lots of glass pieces. I wanted to ensure that I hired a company who would be able to do install this without damaging the piece.

The electrician was great and he communicated with me every step of the way. The office staff is very friendly and even gave me a call to let me know that the electrician would arrive within 30 minutes.

I will use hotwire again!

Job Price

wonderful to hear back from you and we truly appreciate the review.

adizur
2 reviews , ON

The team is so professional and pleasant, come on time and so trusted, polite and hard working

Job Price

We hope you love your new home and lighting because it's fabulous just like it's owners!

Mark in Toronto

We used Hotwire for a large commercial job. They delivered an amazing product and brought creative ideas to the table. Couldn't be happier using this company for all of our commercial and residential jobs. Love these guys.

Job Price

Thanks Mark and team for the review but most importantly having us part of your team.
See you next month at Cambridge site

dspinelli
1 review Burlington, ON

From the estimate to completion of our project. The Hotwire team was professional, timely and cost effective. They have great support staff and respond promptly to all concerns. I would definitely refer them to all my friends and family.

Job Price

Thank you Dave for taking the time to leave our team a review. We are very glad to be part of your Electrical team from Trump tower to new custom homes it's a privilege to be chosen to work with your expert team.

Ben in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Most professional and knowledgeable staff out there.
After a lot of research, HW helped me decide on an external generator.
Strongly recommend working with these guys. Will use them again when electrician work is needed.

Job Price

Thank you Ben. back up power is key these days for all homes

HomeStars in Toronto

I've been working Hot-wire for quite some time also has my family . I've always been happy with their service and how fast they get the things done . Very punctual , clean , respectful and easy to deal with . I would recommend hot wire as Hanna and Oris have a great set of guys and are a great team and get things done on shedule . It's hard to find reliable people but I didn't have any issues at all . Always remember "you get what you pay for" . Quality , integrity and great materials

Hello Pedro.
much appreciated
the condo was a fun project for all.
see you on the next one

Sync I.T Solutions in Vaughan

We have been trying out different electrical companies for many of our automation jobs, to work side by side with but have not really had great experiences. We worked with Hotwire on our first project over the past few months and I can not believe the professionalism from this company, they always are available and ready to help you or your customers with any questions you have, not just the management but the staff as well they are all very knowledgeable in their trade. I think that is what is missing in the electrical field the “love of what you do” and with this company you can feel the love of the trade and that’s how we feel about our trade (I.T/Automation). Long story short they were great!!!! highly recommended and we will definitely be using them on our next job!!!!

Job Price

Thank you to the sync team for having us part of your group. We are happy to have this review and are glad to be your chosen electrical contractors

Elite C.

Multiple projects completed with Hotwire over several years. Always on schedule, always on budget, changes are always communicated and approved prior, and on the rare occasion where service or follow ups are required afterwards they are always managed efficiently. A very professional contractor with qualified and skilled employees.

Job Price

Thank you Adam for taking a minute of the busy day to leave a review. excited to start another project with your team this morning. how fitting

Michael Machado in Toronto

I used Hotwire to install a generator and landscape lighting at home and I they where a pleasure to deal with. I will never use another electrical company again they where professional, knowledgeable, on time and most importantly got the job done right the first time. In my opinion they are the best electrical contractor out there. There admin staff was very helpful and easy to deal with. I recommend them to all my friends and family. I now have the nicest backyard in the neighbourhood thanks Hotwire.

Dear Mike
appreciate the time you took to leave us a review
We thank you for the comments and the referrals. ILENE your neighbour has called our office to ask for a visit already
all the best

More about HotWire Electric

HOTWIRE ELECTRIC 416-553-5533
PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]
Twitter: @hotwire2001
HGTV FIND A PRO: http://www.hgtv.ca/findapro/details/?business_id=32279088&project_name=home%20renovation&service_name=electrical&location=Vaughan,Ontario&search_id=17033160664
Website: www.hotwire-electric.com

For over 10 years, we have successfully designed and provided quality electrical services and solutions to our clients. From custom homes to potlight installations and everything in between such as panels and service upgrades, Hotwire Electric-All can meet your electrical needs. We have build our reputation on quality workmanship and impeccable customer service. Coupled with personalized electrical design and advise to suit each individual client.

At Hotwire Electric, our certified electricians are 110% committed to serving our clients with great service, honesty, and most important integrity.

We offer a full spectrum of services for residential homes and commerical sites, from small projects to large. We strive to be efficient, neat and organized.
We ensure our customers’ satisfaction from beginning to end. From basic electrical wiring to high-end lighting design, home automation and million dollar custom homes we insist on paying attention to detail and providing superior workmanship every step of the way. For us, no job is too big or too small

Contact us for a quote today and see the Hotwire difference in your project!

We offer our residential and commercial services 7 days a week.
Contact us for your free estimate on your electrical projects.
Hotwire Electric-All in is a fully insured and an authorized electrical contractor with the Electrical Safety Authority. Check out esasafe.com to view our listing.

Services:
• Hotwire Electric offers Kitchen Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Basement Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Bathroom Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Outdoor and Landscape Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Pot light & LED Lighting (potlights)
• Hotwire Electric offers Ceiling Fan Installation
• Hotwire Electric offers Lighting Controls
• Hotwire Electric offers Custom Lighting Design (shops/offices)
• Hotwire Electric offers Recessed Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Generators and backup power solutions
• Hotwire Electric offers Additions and renovations
• Hotwire Electric offers Solar projects and Micro-fit program installations
• Hotwire Electric offers Panel upgrades from fuses to breakers
• Hotwire Electric offers Electrical wiring and rewiring (new and old)
• Hotwire Electric offers Outdoor outlets and motion/security lights
• Hotwire Electric offers Service installations and upgrades 60 amp to 100/200 amp/ 400amp
• Hotwire Electric offers Security and Landscape Lighting
• Hotwire Electric offers Installation of pot lights,flourescent lighting,ballasts,
• Hotwire Electric offers new services,panel upgrades,transfer switches for generators,fan
motors,exhaust fans,installation of receptacles
• Hot tub electrical wiring installed
• Hotwire Electric offers Fluorescent lights
• Hotwire Electric offers Under cabinet lights
• Hotwire Electric offers Ceiling fans
• Hotwire Electric offers Dimmers, switches, outlets
• Hotwire Electric offers Commericial Electrical
• Hotwire Electric offers Industrial electrical
• Hotwire Electric offers Pools and hot tubs, pool bonding and pool equipment installs, PS4 and Ps2 automation panels
• Hotwire Electric offers Basements and renovations
• Hotwire Electric offers Additions and contracting
• Hotwire Electric offers Generators and backup power

call 416-553-5533
email [email protected]
web www.hotwire-electric.com

Keywords: Hotwire Electric + Licensed electrician, Residential electrical, potlights, troubleshooting, electrical renovations,Outdoor Lighting ,Systems Design, Surge Protection, Stoves,Dryers, generator, residential backup power generator installations, Water Heaters, Amp Service Upgrades, Electrical Maintenance Service, basement renovations. Specializes in complete lighting design and rewiring / new wiring of basements all residential electrical services, Additions, and new construction wiring.
Quality workmanship at a great price!
emergency calls, SOLAR, ATS, AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH, GENERATOR, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, RESIDENTIAL.
Electrician Vaughan, Electrician Forest Hill, Electrician Richmond Hill, electrician Toronto, electrician Woodbridge, ESA licensed contractor