We are very satisfied with the recent (May 31st) installation of 7 new windows in our townhouse. Our new windows look great and our neighbours have also commented on how nice they look. Jason (the sales rep) was very helpful in presenting options as we were changing the style (settled on casement) and size (enlarging 2 which necessitated brickwork). Installation was within the committed timelines and the crew arrived on time each day and were very professional. We were advised up front that it would be messy due to the brickwork allowing us to prep accordingly and minimize clean-up. The crew were careful to use plenty of dropsheets and cleaned up (inside and out) at the end of each day.
We obtained quotes from 4 companies selected based on reviews obtained on Homestar as well as Google and other internet sites. We selected Canadian Choice for the following key reasons:
- Reviews/rating, were inline with the others
- Product quality, seems similar to others (although only time will tell)
- Timeline, they provided the best delivery/installation timeline
- Price, not the most expensive or cheapest. And they offered price match.
- Deposit, they did not require a deposit while others were looking for 25% - 50% up front.
- Payment options, they offered full payment via credit card (point collecters) while others limited it to 10% - 25%.
- Baulimer Approved.
We have already recommended Canadian Choice to our neighbours.
Improvement Opportunity: use easy peel stickers on the windows. Although the crew removed the stickers and 90% of the glue, I still needed to use some "Goo Be Gone" in a few places.