Amazing Window Fashions

Reviews for Amazing Window Fashions

DanC in Etobicoke
DanC in Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Purchase and installation (and repair)

I purchased my california shutters from them in 2 waves. Once for the downstairs and once for the upstairs. Both times they were professional, timely during the appointments and during the installation as well.

Well having a little one he decided to make some changes and warp one of the blinds. I contacted them and sent in a photo and video of what happened. I was able to bring it in and get it repaired on the spot for nothing. Fast friendly and on my way.

DJM in Toronto
DJM in Toronto

Really, really happy with our Polywood shutters.

We did a ton of research before deciding on the Polywood shutters from Amazing Window. I've seen them all and I don't believe there are better shutters on the market. They look fantastic.
We liked Alex and his non-aggressive approach to sales. He's confident in his product and his pricing is fair.
Alex "guaranteed" us that we'd be happy. And we are...100%!!

Stefan in Toronto
Stefan in Toronto

Great product and service for a reasonable price!

In February 2017, Alex installed Polywood California Shutters in our home. He has been excellent in providing advice as to the materials and designs that best fit our home and preference. The final product was great and the installation was quick and well done. I waited over a year to post this review just so I can test the shutters over 4 seasons. The verdict: Outstanding!
Thank you Alex.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Best prices, great service and workmanship

We were looking for top down bottom up blinds for our home and Hunter Douglas seemed to be the only real contender, especially when factoring in that some of our blinds we wanted motorized. We shopped around. Had a horrible consultation with Costco in terms of service, knowledge and quoted price. Had another consultation with a small independent company, while they were ok, they told us that they couldn't do this and that they couldn't that. With Alex, he knew what he was talking about and delivered exactly everything he promised. He also had the best prices too. We were very happy with the install. Hunter Douglas actually provided fabric that was slightly damaged. No problem. We kept the damaged one installed until the new order arrived. Alex came back and swapped them out. No extra fees, no paperwork, no headaches. Overall very satisfied with the whole process. And if you're thinking about it, definitely go with the motorized blinds! You'll thank me later!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Condo Reno

What can I say about Alex and Amazing Window Fashions....They are truly "Amazing"!!
We had an issue with a manufacturer of our window coverings, and Alex went out of his way to make sure the issue was rectified to our complete satisfaction. He worked closely with our Designer, making the addition of our beautiful window coverings absolutely seamless!
Thank you Alex, and the incredible staff at Amazing Window Fashions!

teresa white from Toronto
teresa white from Toronto

Installation of Panel Track Blinds

I found Amazing Windows on Homestar and was impressed with their profile here. Called to arrange an appointment with Mary Anne. All contacts with her were excellent...warm but professional. They had to reschedule the initial appointment but offered me a great number of options. Alex came as arranged, worked with me to select the best option for replacing my original Panel Track blinds, and in short order had the whole process set up. Five weeks later he and an assistant arrived as arranged, removed the old stuff, installed the new Panels, had me work them a few times and were gone in an hour. Totally professional.

SEGRETI DESIGN INC. in Vaughan
SEGRETI DESIGN INC. in Vaughan

PENTHOUSE SUITE

Amazing Window Fashions " IS AMAZING " Their attention to detail is what makes working with Anna and Alex a true pleasure...The customer comes first and they have always exceeded my clients expectations!! Thank you Amazing Window Fashions for making a difference!!! HS

Karen K in High Park
Karen K in High Park

California style shutters

My experience with this company is in the name... amazing! Alex is personable, detail oriented, punctual and accurate. I had California style shutters installed throughout my home. They are so easy to use, are functional for controlling light and temperature. I like that they are a family-run company that is growing. Amazing selection and amazing service! I highly recommend Amazing Window Fashions.

Robyn in Mississauga
Robyn in Mississauga

Penthouse Condo, Yorkville

Alex and his team were outstanding. The attention to detail far exceeded our expectations and the quality of work, exemplary.

We used multiple layers of roller shades, sheers and curtains throughout the condo. We are living in a dream!

If you are looking for the best, you found it at Amazing Window Fashions.

Thank you Alex! Robyn

More about Amazing Window Fashions

We started off in 2002 as a manufacturer of Polywood® Interior Window shutters, and are now the exclusive representative and distributor in Canada. After years in the industry, Amazing Window Fashions is proud to introduce the most versatile interior window covering selection in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) & Canada. We offer a wide variety of Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Drapery and exclusive lines of Drapery Hardware at our 9000 sq ft. showroom.

Amazing Window Fashions is your one-stop shop for all window fashions. Ask us how to best complete the look of any room. We are happy to accommodate any budget and style with our large selection of window coverings

At over 9000 sq ft., we are the largest window covering showroom in the GTA. Our showroom is proud to be a resource centre for interior designers and decorators, as well as custom home builders.

Hunter Douglas

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Interior Polywood shutters, Interior vinyl shutters, Interior wood shutters, Interior aluminum shutters, Exterior wood shutters, Exterior aluminum shutters, Exterior vinyl shutters, exterior Roller shutters, Exterior Fire roller shutters, Awnings, Roman Shades, Roller shades, Woven Wood Shades, Pleated Shades, Roman Shades, Cellular shades, Vertical Blinds, Cellular Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Aluminum Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, PVC Blinds, Panel Tracks, Skylight Blinds and Shades, Motorized rollers, motorized blinds, motorized drapery, Custom Drapery
Retail, commercial, industrial, sales, repair and install, in-home consultation
Polywood Shutters, Hunter Douglas, Sun Glow, Shade-O-Matic, Levolor, MaxXmar, SunProject Toro, Elite, Eclipse Shutters, Luminaris Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Amazing Awning
Polywood Shutters, 3 lines, medallion, Traditional and ultra clear (gear system) - Exclusive to Amazing Window Fashions Window Coverings, Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Installation, Drapery, Drapery Hardware, Home Consultation
We Accept: Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express