HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Concord  >  Amazing Window Fashions

Reviews for Amazing Window Fashions

Karen K in High Park

My experience with this company is in the name... amazing! Alex is personable, detail oriented, punctual and accurate. I had California style shutters installed throughout my home. They are so easy to use, are functional for controlling light and temperature. I like that they are a family-run company that is growing. Amazing selection and amazing service! I highly recommend Amazing Window Fashions.

Robyn in Mississauga

Alex and his team were outstanding. The attention to detail far exceeded our expectations and the quality of work, exemplary.

We used multiple layers of roller shades, sheers and curtains throughout the condo. We are living in a dream!

If you are looking for the best, you found it at Amazing Window Fashions.

Thank you Alex! Robyn

Beautiful with shutters  in

I had reservation about shutters, however when I visted the showroom my reservation was gone. The showroom had a variety of products on display. They were gorgeous. The customer service was great and all my questions answered satisfactorily. My shutters were installed well at the agreed upon time. My home looks like a model home. I am very happy with the workmanship and quality of the product. I am pleased I choose Amazing Shutters.

Mllc0808! in

Review is a little late but my wife and I couldn't be happier with the work, so we felt it was necessary to post this. As first time homeowners, we walked into the showroom (which is amazing!) knowing very little about blindes and the process involved. Alex was so great educating us - walking us though all the brands, styles, pros and cons, price points...he made our lives so much easier. Price was great and install was super fast and mess free! Will definitely be a returning customer for the next house.

Lisa

I recently purchased and had shutters installed by Amazing Window Fashions who were recommended to me by a co-worker. I'm very happy with the product and professional service I received. I have already recommend this company to two other potential customers.

Angela in Toronto
3 reviews Nanaimo, BC

Great husband and wife team who take great pride in their business. At their expansive showroom, Anna gave my husband and I a thorough presentation of our options considering first our needs and desires. She was aware that we were going to visit a second company and generously welcomed that - no pushy sales and very personable.
Amazing Window Fashions was indeed the best value and aside from the reasonable estimate we valued that Anna's husband, Alex, was doing the installation himself. As my own husband, a former self-employed renovator, Alex was touted as being very meticulous. Indeed he is. When estimating as well as installing, he looked and checked for particular details peculiar to our condo. He installed 8 window coverings, the total width of the 30' unit, in just over 2 hours efficiently with the aid of an assistant and leaving the unit free from drywall dust and product debris.
I would highly recommend this likeable, hard-working, professional and qualified couple's business, Amazing Window Fashions.

Dianne Fuller-Toronto in Toronto

In March I visited the showroom. A very extensive range of products, excellent selection. Kelly assisted me and was very helpful.
I booked an in home consultation with Alex and placed order shortly after. All done very professionally and in a timely manner.
I would strongly recommend using Amazing Window Fashions.

Yvonne Whelan Design

Amazing Window Fashions were Amazing (ha ha)
but my experience with them were great. As a designer, I looked to them for the expertise in a tricky job with lots of high windows, and where we would be installing motorized blinds. The blinds are beautiful and functional - which helped me breathe a sigh of relief! Customer Service was A1 too. Take the stress out of things and hire an expert...you will have less head aches and be happier in the end. They also did some gorgeous Drapery too. I Would highly recommend Amazing Windows!!! thank you Alex and Anna :)

Pablo in Thornhill

We've hired Amazing Window Fashion to supply all window coverings for our new home. Their product selection and recommendations, as well as the personal customer service from the owners were great!

More about Amazing Window Fashions

We started off in 2002 as a manufacturer of Polywood® Interior Window shutters, and are now the exclusive representative and distributor in Canada. After years in the industry, Amazing Window Fashions is proud to introduce the most versatile interior window covering selection in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) & Canada. We offer a wide variety of Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Drapery and exclusive lines of Drapery Hardware at our 9000 sq ft. showroom.

Amazing Window Fashions is your one-stop shop for all window fashions. Ask us how to best complete the look of any room. We are happy to accommodate any budget and style with our large selection of window coverings

At over 9000 sq ft., we are the largest window covering showroom in the GTA. Our showroom is proud to be a resource centre for interior designers and decorators, as well as custom home builders.

Hunter Douglas

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Interior Polywood shutters, Interior vinyl shutters, Interior wood shutters, Interior aluminum shutters, Exterior wood shutters, Exterior aluminum shutters, Exterior vinyl shutters, exterior Roller shutters, Exterior Fire roller shutters, Awnings, Roman Shades, Roller shades, Woven Wood Shades, Pleated Shades, Roman Shades, Cellular shades, Vertical Blinds, Cellular Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Aluminum Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, PVC Blinds, Panel Tracks, Skylight Blinds and Shades, Motorized rollers, motorized blinds, motorized drapery, Custom Drapery
Retail, commercial, industrial, sales, repair and install, in-home consultation
Polywood Shutters, Hunter Douglas, Sun Glow, Shade-O-Matic, Levolor, MaxXmar, SunProject Toro, Elite, Eclipse Shutters, Luminaris Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Amazing Awning
Polywood Shutters, 3 lines, medallion, Traditional and ultra clear (gear system) - Exclusive to Amazing Window Fashions Window Coverings, Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Installation, Drapery, Drapery Hardware, Home Consultation
We Accept: Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express