Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Ulster, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Ulster, ON

Recently Reviewed Ulster Toxicity and Mold

Mold.Ca
10/10
Published: 06/06/2019
Early this year we discovered mould in the basement due to a foundation crack. We contacted Mold.ca (Gregg) who came out to assess the damage and provide an estimate for both the mould removal and rebuild. Gregg and...
Published: 06/13/2019
While trying to deal with our Insurance Company on a fire claim on our home we were being met with nothing but frustration. The Insurance wanted to spend as little as possible and do as little work as possible. We...
Published: 02/14/2019
I had 3 companies provide quotes for mold remediation from my attic space. One company didn't even offer to inspect but gladly gave me a $3000 quote over the phone. Another company did inspect the attic and quoted...