Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Stouffville, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Stouffville, ON

Recently Reviewed Stouffville Toxicity and Mold

Published: 08/07/2019
Reliable, professional, and courteous. I was very pleased with the work. The two techs on site were meticulous about cleanliness and the actual job. The GM (Operations) was very helpful with quotes, scheduling and follow-up. ...
Mold.Ca
10/10
Published: 08/08/2019
We needed a mold inspector. Mold.ca was top of list on HomeStars with great ratings. We called and very quickly, Gregg was on site to advise us on our problems. After checking the kitchen which had suffered...
Mold.Ca
10/10
Published: 06/06/2019
Early this year we discovered mould in the basement due to a foundation crack. We contacted Mold.ca (Gregg) who came out to assess the damage and provide an estimate for both the mould removal and rebuild. Gregg and...