Mold, Asbestos and Toxic Materials - Testing and Removal in Pine, ON

The presence of mold and asbestos at home can lead to a series of health problems - for example, mold can cause flu or cold symptoms, while asbestos can lead to lung diseases or in more serious cases chest and abdominal cancer.

Recommended Pros in Pine, ON

Recently Reviewed Pine Mold, Asbestos and Toxic Materials

Published: 06/08/2022
During the inspection, I was impressed by how thorough Jamie was. He was very patient in explaining everything - which helped me understand what they are, how the systems work, which maintenance is needed, and much more information. When I...
Published: 05/11/2022
I have used Inch by Inch two times already and would definitely use them again and again. Tony is very professional, thorough and takes his time when working on our home. We never felt rushed and he always took the...
Published: 03/30/2022
Joe, Tony and Maggie are an incredible team. Excellent, timely and professional service. They also bent over backwards to provide SOS 24 hour turn around testing during the home inspection of my house sale. I've tested mold and asbestos with them at 2 locations. They...