Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in OSGOODE, ON
We are a local family-owned & operated Mold Removal and Environmental Air Quality Solutions Provider, servicing the Ottawa, Ga...Read more
Recently Reviewed OSGOODE Toxic Lead
I must give best possible rating to Mold Busters. I've not seen such a professionalism earlier from this kind of service company. Customer support is splendid and reports with recommendations very detailed and helpful. Don't hesitate to contact them if...
Mold Busters staff did exceptional work in my house. For many years I had a hidden mold problem. I hired few "professionals" to help me but none of them could find an issue for my suspects of having some serious...
We hired Mold Busters to do mold inspection and testing in our house. From the first moment they very professional and helpful. The complete job was done very fast and final report was sent to us in record time. Splendid...