Generator - Install in Hazeldean, ON

Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.

Recommended Pros in Hazeldean, ON

Recently Reviewed Hazeldean Generator

Published: 05/14/2019
We invited Shane and his team to install our over the range microwave and do the supporting electrical work. Although it was a challenging job (not without its surprises due to the configurations of our home), the team did excellent...
Published: 01/09/2019
As a repeat customer of Montana Electrical, I recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable electrician. David has always been on time and professional throughout our jobs with him so far, very happy with this company!
Published: 12/17/2018
Home inspector recommended a few electrical fixes during our initial visit to the house. David fixed everything up within the price range he had quoted. We did find an unexpected issue with some wiring, but David was able to quickly fix...