Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Courtice, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Courtice, ON

Recently Reviewed Courtice Toxicity and Mold

Published: 10/04/2019
I hired Mark and his team to demo my basement, add waterproofing and remove the asbestos tiles. They did a great job and Mark was always responsive to any concerns or questions that I had. His team...
Published: 11/18/2019
The communication with Tony was very easy. We had to reschedule once because the guy coming out ended up in the hospital. So that was nobody’s fault and hopefully the guy is okay. We were given a couple days...
Published: 09/21/2019
Tony reached out within a day of my request for help. He listened well and understood my ask. He arranged for Joe and a senior inspector to pass by that very evening. They were excellent, decent and professional gentlemen....