Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Recommended Pros in Chestermere, AB
TRU Electric Ltd is a fully licensed electrical contracting company.
TRU Electric Ltd offers all aspects of electrical work in...Read more At 24/7 Electric, we are here to set the example of what to expect when you hire an Electrician. It is our goal to be the auth...Read more 4-Star Electric is Calgary’s leading electrician service provider. When you choose us for your home or business electrical ser...Read more Big Hill Electrical Services is a family owned and operated business and has been serving Calgary, Cochrane, Airdrie, and surr...Read more Real Canadian Electric Ltd is Calgary’s Premium Electrical Home Service Provider. Our service is mobile, dispatching professio...Read more Welcome to On Point Electric & Controls Ltd. On Point safely and successfully completes various sizes of electrical projects i...Read more
Recently Reviewed Chestermere Generator
Very positive experience with TRU Electric. They completed all of the electrical for a whole home renovation (`4,000 sq ft). Management was extremely easy to deal with, our quote came over very quickly, and they provided a lot of much...
Shane arrived at the appointed time to give a quote on a new 240v line into my garage for a new heater as well as replace two expired hard wired smoke alarms with new smoke/CO combination alarms. I was pleased...
Shane and his team at 24/7 were amazing! We bought a 1960s house that required a full panel upgrade, lighting throughout (houses built in that era didn't install lighting in living or bedrooms), a full kitchen reno and and...