*At this time, we are conducting all of our interviews remotely*
*We are currently looking to hire talented Sales Reps out of province to work remotely. Please note our main office is located in Toronto, ON*
WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of-mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
Our amazing team is building Canada’s largest home service marketplace and we’re looking for stars to join our journey! If you are looking to be a part of an industry-leading tech company with a great culture, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
- Someone who is looking to build their sales career at a company that fosters coaching with vast money making potential.
- Learn the fundamentals of sales and in-depth product knowledge by participating in a thorough training program conducted by our in-house Senior Director of Sales and Training.
- Ongoing hands-on coaching to help foster and develop your sales and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to reach out to potential businesses and help them understand how HomeStars can grow their company.
- Work in our open concept and loft-like office space located in Downtown Toronto to help foster teamwork.
- Have the opportunity to use your hunting skills and achieve a track record of success.
- Ability to learn and work with the World’s #1 CRM, Salesforce.com.
-College Diploma or University degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
-Outgoing, high energy, and have strong interpersonal skills
-Thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and be able to think quickly on your feet
-Comfortable with making a high volume of calls on a daily basis
-Coach-able, and able to apply constructive feedback
-Solid verbal and written communication skills
-Team Player and highly motivated to succeed
-Highly focused and organized
NICE TO HAVE:
-Experience with a CRM is a plus
-Previous experience with sales is a plus
-Someone who works well under pressure
-Someone with a competitive spirit, who strives to be a top performer
-Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
HOW WE REWARD:
A base salary + uncapped commission plan with the ability to earn lots of money. Monthly contests, new hire happy hours, and other social events!
Results = Rewards!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
HOW TO JOIN?
Send your resume to email@example.com
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org