WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by HomeAdvisor, the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list four years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual three-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office / warehouse in the heart of downtown Spadina & Front.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
- Someone who is looking to begin and grow their sales career at company that fosters coaching with vast money making potential.
- Learn the fundamentals of sales and in-depth product knowledge by participating in a thorough training program conducted by our in-house Director of Training.
- Have the ability to reach out to potential businesses and help them understand how HomeStars can grow their company.
- Work in our new open concept and loft like office space located in Downtown Toronto to help foster teamwork.
- Have the opportunity to use your hunting skills and achieve a track record of success.
- Ability to learn and work with the World’s #1 CRM, Salesforce.com.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in sales OR educational equivalent.
- University degree preferred, especially within a business field.
- Comfortable with making high volume of calls on a daily basis.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player and highly motivated to succeed.
- Highly focused and organized.
- Outgoing, high energy and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced sales environment and be able to think on your feet.
- Asset if have CRM experience.
HOW WE REWARD:
A base salary + uncapped tiered, rolling commission + annual bonus plans. Results = Rewards!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
HOW TO JOIN?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com