Tony's Florist

1862 Danforth Avenue Toronto ON M4C 1J4
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in East York  >  Tony's Florist

Reviews for Tony's Florist

Florist/Flower Shop

I recently walked into Tony's Florist to purchase a bouquet of flowers for my sister's birthday. We had used Tonys in the past on various occasions so I knew I was in good hands and would get something beautiful but the bouquet that the florist put together in minutes was beautiful. His choice of colours was perfect. My Sister commented that these had to be the best bouquet she has ever received. Would not dream of using any other florist. Thank you Tonys!!

Sarah
Sarah

Flowers for Mother's Day

I was immediately impressed by this store when the owner came out to answer our questions right away when my husband and I were looking at their displays. She was very friendly, helpful and patient explaining the various plants we were looking at. There is another flower shop a few doors down and they may seem like a cheaper option because of the decor of the store, but don't be fooled! When we looked carefully Tony's actually had the better prices and their product is far superior. They have much nicer touches as well like the decorative pots and wrapping. Don't just go to the store that looks less fancy, take the time to compare and you'll find that Tony's is the better way to go.