Hidden Dealz New and Used Items

bedhead in Oshawa
bedhead in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Delivery bed

My bed head broke and I was able to negotiate
a price for the one I got. When I went to pick it up it was too big for my vehicle and the delivered it same day for $30.00

Thank you for your review!

Nicole
Nicole
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Product, Great Owner!

I initially purchased a sofa from Hidden Dealz and was very happy that the condition of the product was exactly as advertised (new). I dealt with Patrice, the owner, and would highly recommend her and her business. She answered all of my questions with a quick turn around time and was always polite with me. I’ve since become a repeat customer and have recommended her to friends. Very happy with products and service!!!!

Thank you for your review Nicole!

slim_trim242002
slim_trim242002

Comforter

We bought from hidden dealz, and there service was excellent. I am in love with my product.

Thank you! enjoy your purchase!

More about Hidden Dealz New and Used Items

Hidden Dealz is a family owned business that specializes in selling new and used items. Our mission is to serve the community by providing amazing deals on numerous items such as furniture, toys, electronics, home decor, lighting, appliances and much much more! !
Looking for Housewares pros in Oshawa?