Borna's General Hardware & Construction

Review for Borna's General Hardware & Construction

nkeppel
nkeppel
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cutting down a forest of blackberry bushes in my back yard.

Unfortunately, I let my backyard go until there was a forest of blackberry bushes. It was certainly time to hire a contractor or do something to give me my yard back. Fortunately I hired Borna’s a general Hardware and Construction. Borna and his co-worker Pam worked very hard for 7 1/2 hours to cut the bushes down and pull the roots out. They did an excellent job and gave me instructions on how to use the chemical spray to keep the bushes from coming back again. Also arranged for a disposal company to come the next day to remove all the debris. Their price was very reasonable considering how much work they had to do. I highly recommend them.

Reviews like the one that Susan wrote are proven actions delivered with precision, comprehensive planning and management. This is just one evidence that BGHC can do the job rightfully and properly.

More about Borna's General Hardware & Construction

We specialize in combining wholesale price general hardware products from a to z thats sold on our e commerce website where our client purchases the hardware from a to z that he/she wants to install/assemble on his/her property, then they book one of our contracting services online and we show up at their property to install/assemble the hardware thats related to the construction project they desire to be built. We also provide general construction & maintenance services to the public also.