Canada Moving Wilke Movers Waterloo Branch

Reviews for Canada Moving Wilke Movers Waterloo Branch

Minniemom56 in Waterloo
Minniemom56 in Waterloo

A great moving company

We had Wilke movers move us, and had a really great experience. The men that moved us were friendly, courteous, extremely helpful and so careful with all of our things. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a great moving company.
Thank you Wilke Movers.

Carrie Garrett

Annabelq in Waterloo
Annabelq in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Fast, efficient and extremely polite

The gentlemen moved my mom into her retirement home two years ago - and they moved her belongs out of the retirement home (and delivered it to four different locations) when she died.
They remembered her and me! They were patient when i changed my mind a few times, took the time to tighten up some loose nuts and bolts, were friendly and very polite.
I was under a lot of stress and they were nothing but friendly - it was such a relief during this difficult time.
I truly felt accommodated.

allendarlene29
allendarlene29
1 review Kitchener, ON

Moving

We moved two families from one house to two separate locations. The movers were so accommodating and careful with our furniture. I was unable to get into my place on moving day so Wilkie movers held my stuff for one extra day. The movers were great they helped move and arranged furniture for us to make sure we had the heavy pieces where we wanted them to go. All our furniture was wrapped carefully and fully covered with plastic and blankets to ensure there would be no damage to our stuff. There was not any damage, breakage or loss of any of our furniture or valuables. The movers worked diligently and very effectively to not encure any additional wasted hours to my bill. I also had a baby grand piano stored for 5 months at there facility and it was then delivered again with the upmost care. I would highly recommend these movers to anyone who wants a worry free, reasonably cost efficient move. Also Janet in the office is so helpful and always follows up on any questions or concerns. Thank you all movers and Janet for a truly good experience in what is a very stressful situation MOVING! I am sorry they ask for a cost and I can not remember and can not find my bill!

Thank you for your review Darlene. It was an absolute please to work with you and your family on your moves!

rlovegrove
rlovegrove

moving

workers were expedient and professional, and took good care of the premises to avoid dirtiness and damage

Thank you for your review! We strive to not do any damage as we are moving you to your new home.

lillico_550
lillico_550

Move

Full house move three bed room to four bed room house with difficult stair case and heavy load

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you on your move.

bdslow
bdslow
1 review , ON

Moving our household belongings.

Wilke moved us from Kitchener to Baden ON. They were very efficient and had us moved in 5 1/2 hours. The whole crew were very pleasant and easy to deal with. We were very pleased with how well the move went.

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our customers on how their moving experience was with us.

danienschippanoski
danienschippanoski
1 review Kitchener, ON

house to house move

The movers were friendly, fast and very professional. We were so pleased. They even took the name plates off the kids bedroom doors. And in the new house asked who's room was who's and put the correct boxes in each room. They even wrote the kids names on.the tops of the boxes. I had written them on the side. They were great!!

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your moving experience with us went smoothly, we strive to provide the best service possible.

More about Canada Moving Wilke Movers Waterloo Branch

Wilke Movers (A Canada Moving Company) can trace our history back to the 1890’s setting up shop as a local moving company in London, Ontario doing horse and wagon moves.
Since then, Canada Moving has expanded across Canada and offers moving and storage solutions for both individuals and businesses.
With more than 125 years in industry, Canada Moving offers professional household moving and commercial moving for local moves (24 locations). We also provides long distance moving through United Van Lines and Mayflower Canada’s moving network consisting of more than 165 moving partners Worldwide.
Our top priority is to provide our clients with a positive moving experience whether moving across the street or around the world. We can help make your next move trouble-free.
Please visit https://www.canadamoving.com for more information.

Moving & Storage
Packing Material, Storage, Equipment Rentals, Floor Runners, Online Estimates, Furniture pads.
Local Moving, International Moving, Long Distance Moving, Cross-border Moving, Residential Moving, Office Moving, Corporate Relocation. Piano and Vehicle Moving.
Wilke Movers, Canada Moving - Déménagement Canada Inc, United Van Lines Canada, Mayflower Canada
Wilke Movers (A Canada Moving Company) is a family owned Canadian company providing moving, relocation, storage and warehousing for individuals, corporations and government agencies. Our Waterloo location offers local, long distance, cross-border (U.S.) and internationally service. Wilke Movers (A Canada Moving Company) has a reputation for service excellence and is part of Canada’s Largest Family Owned Moving Companies dated back to 1890.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Certified Check
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF MOVERS, INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MOVERS, BEST MANAGED COMPANIES
We have full WCB Coverage.
PROJECT RATE
Fully bonded and insured.
Obligation Free: In home, Online or Office written estimates for any type of moving or transportation. Ask for details.