Jto Construction

Reviews for Jto Construction

Angela
Angela

Roof repair

I recently had some repair work done by Jose and his crew and was thoroughly impressed and pleased with the workmanship and professionalism that I didn't hesitate to call again when we had another repair job required. Jose showed up within hours of me contacting him and had the job done in absolutely no time! I would recommend his services to anyone who is in need of roof work. When we finally replace the roof I will be sure to hire Jto construction! Thank you for everything Jose!

thank you so much! was a pleasure and I really appreciate it thanks for contacting JTO construction roofing specialist

Ruby
Ruby

Roof Repair

Jose showed up within an hour of speaking. He took before and after photos of my roof to show me.
Jose was kind.

thanks you so much, this is my job I'm very glad to help you ANYTIME!!!

Kevin
Kevin

Minor roof repair

Came when said they would, great price, flexible with payment, repaired more than what was agreed upon which was awesome (original roof scoping was couple visible missing shingles but ended up repairs some other missing shingles near chimney

thank you so much kev I appreciate it your comment is very satisfactory you know how to find me have a nice weekend

Jlima01130
Jlima01130

repair on the roof

I received the best service, with quality and confidence.
Very professional people, and they did not leave questions without answers. everything I wanted to know about my roof they answered without any problem.
I saw his experience in his work.

thanks so much my friend James I very glad to hear that and happy to help you with your roof

Gopaulpersaud
Gopaulpersaud

Roof shingle replacement

Workers were very prompt and efficient.
Job was completed beyond my satisfaction.
Extremely happy with my choice of contractors.

thanks so much gopaul , i happy to help you if you need something let me know, have a nice weekend

More about Jto Construction

JTO CONSTRUCTION ROOFING takes the uncertainty out of your replacement roofing project. With years of experience on SHINGLES helping customers improve the comfort and functionality of their homes, we have the skills and extensive knowledge to install your roof correctly the first time. Homeowners know they can depend on us to boost the value and curb appeal of their homes with a new roof thanks to our:

HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS

We offer a splendid variety of shingle colors and styles from Owens Corning, a trusted manufacturer, giving you options that boast both beauty and durability.

SUPERIOR SERVICES

Our friendly and highly trained roofing experts adhere to our proven seven-step process to ensure a worry-free installation for you, no matter the size or scope of your project.