Jto Construction

Reviews for Jto Construction

AS
AS

New shingles and vent

Jose and crew were professional and pleasant. Very easy to work with and reliable. Job was somewhat urgent with rainy weather and a leaky roof and JTO accommodated my concerns with timeline. Additionally, great communication - which I have come to realize is very important with contractors, etc. I would definitely recommend JTO and would use them again.

hello thank you very much I appreciate your comment, and I am also glad to know that we fulfill your expectations, we are working very hard to provide a better service, thank you and all who trust is JTO CONSTRUCTION ROOFING SPECIALIST THANK YOU

nicholas51.nm
nicholas51.nm
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced the shingles on the roof

Mr Jose exceeded my expectations. He explained the details of the job, and how he was going to do the job, and he did not cut any corners. Mr Jose and his crew adapted and worked with a positive attitude under pressure from the inclement weather. The work was completed on time. I would definitely recommend Mr Jose.
Nicholas Martino

thank you very much sir nicholas for having taken 5 minutes of your time to be able to recommend me this helps me a lot to continue improving my professional service thanks again

Lina from Toronto
Lina from Toronto

Replacement of roof shingles

Thank you to JTO Construction for a job well done. Jose and his team worked quickly and efficiently to replace the old shingles on our roof and went above and beyond to ensure the job was done to perfection. Jose was very polite and professional, he answered all of our questions and guided us through the entire process. We are very happy with the quality of work at such a reasonable price. We would highly recommend JTO Construction.

thank you very much for your comment, we are happy to have fulfilled your expectations, thank you very much on behalf of my team, this motivates us to continue providing a better service every day!!

Iris  in Vaughan
Iris in Vaughan

NEW ROOF SHINGLES

Thank you to Jose and his partners! You did a great job replacing my old roof shingles. You were very reliable - always arrived on time and stuck to all of your promises. Furthermore, you took extra time out from your day to reply to all of my questions. On top of all this, your prices were competitive and reasonable. Thank you again for your services!!!

hello iris !! thank you so much for taking the time to write me! it is sactifactory to know that we are doing a good job, a part of my work is to answer all the doubts, this helps us to perform better as a company. THANK YOU!!!

Michael R.
Michael R.

New Roofing

Just say thank you!
2 years ago, I found a cheap company and put my new roof, not knowing that the price so cheap would bring me serious consequences and after 3 repairs, a wet carpet and change the sunstroke, I decided it was time to do it again!
So I decided to look for another company and put my trust in JTO, from an early hour this group came to work, and when I least thought I had finished, leaving everything clean and impeccable, wait until it rained to see if there was any problem and Now I have no doubt that they are a very good option, for now their work is perfect. Thanks JTO! Thanks José for your work!

hi michel thank you for your words, we are not a big company but we are the best and it is my duty to provide an excellent service with the quality that JTO JUST OFFERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!

kenderesi.suha
kenderesi.suha
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent work , very pleased and recommend their services to everyone who is looking for honesty , great job and efficiency.

thank you very much I feel very pleased to see worked with you and thank you for take your time to write, on behalf of my team thank you very much

Bronwyn
Bronwyn

Re-Roof

Jose was great! He took the time to explain what was wrong with my old shingles, and the process he'd use to re-shingle. His price felt fair, and he was really nice! I'd totally recommend him for others experiencing roofing issues (e.g. leaks).

hello miss Bronwyn i'm really very pleased with your comment thank you very much and it was a great pleasure to work for you, anything you know how to find me thanks

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

Replaced Roof

I am very happy with the work Jose and his crew did replacing my roof. We had a leak and they were able to come out right away and quote the work and repair was done quickly and within time estimated. They are extremely hard working and caring crew. They answered all our questions and fulfilled all our requests and changes we asked for along the way.
I would definitely recommend JTO Construction and will definitely pass on there contact to anyone looking for roofing services.
Thank you JTO Construction for your great service and workmanship.

Thank you very much and my apologies if we cause inconvenience, on behalf of my team and me thank you for trusting us!! say hello at your husband and thank for contacting JTO construction roofing specialist

Brian
Brian

Jose Orea roofing team

Jose’s team was great. Did a great job and completely cleaned up. Looks like no one was there. Very curteous and friendly crew.
I would recommend this team to anyone looking for a new roof.

on behalf of my team and I thank you we appreciate it your comments thank you very much!!!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Torch on flat roof

Jose and his crew were great. I needed my existing flat roof redone and after reading the reviews of JTO I decided to hire them. No regrets. Jose, Salvador and Calimo had to struggle to correct the existing incorrect drainage slope. They tried a number of changes before they decided they had it right. I was so impressed they took so much time to get it right. Jose is very conscientious, always trying to make sure the customer is happy and Salvador is meticulous with the torch, always making sure the material is hot and sticking. I will definitely be bringing them back to do the other half of the roof.

It was really a pleasure to work with you. It is very helpful to know that my work is good on behalf of my team and I thank you for your words. Thank you very much.

More about Jto Construction