Jto Construction

Jto Construction

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Jto Construction

Flat roof replacement

We had an emergency and needed to replace our flat roof that was damaged during a recent wind storm. Jose and his team were very responsive and professional. Despite the difficult conditions and short notice they were able to complete the work to our complete satisfaction. I would recommend Jose and his company for any roof related repairs and/or replacement.

Hello, it's a pleasure to know that we are doing a good job. Thank you for your trust. We will continue working hard to provide a better service, thank you very much and we will be there soon!!!

Roof

I Jose thank you very much for replacing my roof very good work better than I expected, your team and you with a very good attitude fulfilling the job on time I would really recommend to JTO construction many thanks

Thank you very much for trusting us !! every day we work very hard to provide you with a better service and a better workmanship !! Thank you very much for trusting in JTO CONSTRUCTION ROOFING

Behnam
Behnam

Roof Replacement

Jose was responsive in answering questions. I was looking for energy star material in order to get rebate from the city and he helped me finding a proper one.
Jose and his team were very quick and finished the job in 2 days as planned. They also added ridge vent and covered the eaves through within the same period. I am very happy with the quality of the job at a reasonable price. I already recommended them to my friend who is going to replace his roof shingles soon.

my friend thank you very much for taking the time to recommend us, a part of my work is to answer all the doubts of my clients and provide a better service with the best quality it is good to know that we fulfill your expectations many thanks on behalf of all my team!!!

tomhaberer54
tomhaberer54

Installed a new plywood roof and shingles.

Jose examined my roof them gave me a clear explanation of what repairs had to be done. He went through his brochure and gave me a very reasonable written quote.
Jose and his crew did the work on schedule at the price quoted. They did and excellent job and left my home clean.
I would recommend them for your roofing needs.

Mr tom thank you very much for trusting in jto and thanks again for taking the time to write. I am pleased to know that we did a good job, worked very hard to provide a better service ,was a pleasure to work with you

Jeff in Markham
Jeff in Markham

Mission Accomplished!

We heard a dripping water in the middle of the night....over 2-3 days we were able to diagnose the general area of leak but were unable to pinpoint exact location.

When I called JTO (Jose), I reached him while he was on a roof in Brampton. He promised he’d come at 11 am the next day. Everyone else I phoned indicated at least 4 days, a week, or more. RESPONSIVE

Jose arrived as promised; he even texted 30 mins ahead of arrival. PUNCTUAL

He listened to my explanation of situation and what I had been able to diagnose. He then spent time validating and applying his professional experience to situation, and identified cause. PROFESSIONAL

Jose then went out to secure specialized materials to complete the repair and returned and completed the job in a timely fashion. DEDICATED

Over the next few days it rained heavily and there was no evidence of further leaking. QUALITY

My experience with Jose (and JTO) was First Rate; when you find a good service provider, one shares it. To that end, JTO is one of those!

thank you very much for your huge words, this makes me better every day and continue to provide a better job and better satisfaction, improve every day thank you very much !!

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Roof shingle replacement

Jose and his JTO team were a pleasure to work with. Even though we had delays due to inclement weather, Jose was very communicative and kept us up to date on rescheduling to complete the work. The team was professional, worked efficiently, and did a great job cleaning up after the work was done. We're very happy with the final results and would recommended JTO strongly.

hello jon thank you very much for your comment and for taking the time to write on behalf of my team and I have the many thanks was a pleasure to work with you

nicholas51.nm
nicholas51.nm
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced the shingles on the roof

Mr Jose exceeded my expectations. He explained the details of the job, and how he was going to do the job, and he did not cut any corners. Mr Jose and his crew adapted and worked with a positive attitude under pressure from the inclement weather. The work was completed on time. I would definitely recommend Mr Jose.
Nicholas Martino

thank you very much sir nicholas for having taken 5 minutes of your time to be able to recommend me this helps me a lot to continue improving my professional service thanks again !!

Lina from Toronto
Lina from Toronto

Replacement of roof shingles

Thank you to JTO Construction for a job well done. Jose and his team worked quickly and efficiently to replace the old shingles on our roof and went above and beyond to ensure the job was done to perfection. Jose was very polite and professional, he answered all of our questions and guided us through the entire process. We are very happy with the quality of work at such a reasonable price. We would highly recommend JTO Construction.

thank you very much for your comment, we are happy to have fulfilled your expectations, thank you very much on behalf of my team, this motivates us to continue providing a better service every day!!

Iris  in Vaughan
Iris in Vaughan

NEW ROOF SHINGLES

Thank you to Jose and his partners! You did a great job replacing my old roof shingles. You were very reliable - always arrived on time and stuck to all of your promises. Furthermore, you took extra time out from your day to reply to all of my questions. On top of all this, your prices were competitive and reasonable. Thank you again for your services!!!

hello iris !! thank you so much for taking the time to write me! it is sactifactory to know that we are doing a good job, a part of my work is to answer all the doubts, this helps us to perform better as a company. THANK YOU!!!

AS
AS

New shingles and vent

Jose and crew were professional and pleasant. Very easy to work with and reliable. Job was somewhat urgent with rainy weather and a leaky roof and JTO accommodated my concerns with timeline. Additionally, great communication - which I have come to realize is very important with contractors, etc. I would definitely recommend JTO and would use them again.

hello thank you very much I appreciate your comment, and I am also glad to know that we fulfill your expectations, we are working very hard to provide a better service, thank you and all who trust is JTO CONSTRUCTION ROOFING SPECIALIST THANK YOU

More about Jto Construction

JTO CONSTRUCTION ROOFING takes the uncertainty out of your replacement roofing project. With years of experience on SHINGLES helping customers improve the comfort and functionality of their homes, we have the skills and extensive knowledge to install your roof correctly the first time. Homeowners know they can depend on us to boost the value and curb appeal of their homes with a new roof thanks to our:

HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS

We offer a splendid variety of shingle colors and styles from Owens Corning, a trusted manufacturer, giving you options that boast both beauty and durability.

SUPERIOR SERVICES

Our friendly and highly trained roofing experts adhere to our proven seven-step process to ensure a worry-free installation for you, no matter the size or scope of your project.