Jto Construction

HomeStars  >  Roofing in North York  >  Jto Construction

Reviews for Jto Construction

Charlene from Toronto
Charlene from Toronto

Respectful, excellent communication, terrific job done!

Jto Construction
Toronto
M3L 0C6

I was impressed from my first contact when Jose called me to book an estimate vs sending a bunch of emails back and forth. Rarely happens these days. He was respectful of my time, showing up on time for the estimate and to sign the contract and was was respectful of my home when he replaced my roof top deck flat roof. Jose and his crew were a pleasure to work with and to have in my home. Jose is an excellent communicator, he took photos to show me progress, invited questions and is very personable. I would highly recommend him and his crew.

Mrs. Charlene I am very, very happy to have worked with you. It is satisfying to know that my work meets the expectations. thanks you very much!!! you are a wonderful person

Excellent work, pleasure to work with

We were having some real issues with our roof and were not sure how to find a roofer, so we tried HomeStars. After submitting our requirements we were contacted by 4 contractors. Jose from JTO Construction was one of them. He came when he said he would, he provided a quote and we were comfortable about his suggestion.

Jose and his team were amazing, they did an amazing job on our roof. The work was done on time, on budget. We were so happy we then decided to get him to do the roof of our garage.

I would highly recommend using JTO Construction, totally professional, reliable and honest.

thank you very much for taking 5 minutes of your time, it was a pleasure to work with you, luck in all your future plans thank you very much!!!

Svetlana
Svetlana

Garage flat roof reno

The garage roof was very old and water was leaking inside the garage with every rain. So, I have to fix it. Jose contact me just after I put a request. We scheduled an appointment at convenience time for me. He came with his team made measurements and provide a free estimate. The price was is very affordable (compare to other estimates from different companies).
At the day of work, he and his team arrived in time, they work hard and were able to complete the work in one day! The roof installation was done accurately an with a good quality. Roof looks good, no more any water leaking. They clean all the area after, and took all the garbage.
Very happy. Great job!

lady was a real pleasure to work with you, I hope not to have caused a lot of inconvenience. a part of my job is to have my clients happy, thank you very much

Richard in Vaughan
Richard in Vaughan
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Professional Roofers

These guys are the real deal. They know there roofing and take no shortcuts. They showed up on time and made sure the job was done right before they left.

A part of my job is to meet the expectations of my clients, thank you very much Mr. richad , was a pleasure!!

Nicole McIntosh
Nicole McIntosh

Roof replacement

We first had JTO come to give us an estimate, which we found to be quite reasonable. Once we decided to go ahead, we were able to book a date very quickly. On the day they did the work, they came early (but not too early) and got right to work, with minimal noise. They made sure that we were informed throughout, and Jose emailed pictures so we could see what they had uncovered while they were working and answered any questions we had. After they were finished they cleaned everything up nicely. JTO really did a great job; our roof looks great. We highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure to work with you, we are very happy to meet your expectations thank you very much!!

Tim
Tim

Roof/Skylight Repair

Jose took my call during the long weekend and arrived to my place right after.He diagnosed the problem and explained the required remedy. The day after, he showed with his crew on time, did the work perfectly and provided me with photos to show the roof before, during and after the job was completed. The day after, there were heavy rain and thunder and his work was put to the test. The leakage was completely eliminated, fantastic.
I liked the way he explained the problem, the work done, the outcome of the repair and certainly the reasonable cost. He would certainly be my first choice and would recommend to all my friends.
Thanks to Jose and to homeStars for making it possible to get to connect to such professional tradesmen and women.

We are very happy to meet your expectations, for my clients the best of the best thank you for contacting JTO roofing specialist

dimaa63
dimaa63
1 review , ON

Roof shingles replacement

After the wind storms my roof got damaged.
Jose cam over, check it out, provided detailed picture plus estimation.

All work was done in very responsible and professional way.
Defiantly, I would recommend JTO construction company to others.

hi was a pleasure work with you my friend!!

Morrie H from Toronto
Morrie H from Toronto

Roof Repair - Shingled roof

I called JTO Construction to investigate an potentially repair minor damage to my shingled roof that was allowing water to seep into my home. The serviceman showed up at my home a few minutes before our agreed to appointment time and after a brief conversation outlining what I believed was the problem, he examined the roof, confirmed the issue I had identified and using photos, identified to me, a few other minor problems that existed with my roof.

The serviceman then proposed solutions to the problems and indicated that he (and his assistant) could make the necessary repairs on the spot. He provided an estimate for the repair as well as how long it would take.

Once I agreed to have the work done, the serviceman and his assistant performed the necessary repairs within the time he said it would take. He then provided photographic evidence of his work and what the repaired areas of my roof looked like before and after the repair.

I am very satisfied with the professionalism, knowledge and efficiency of the services I received. I never felt that anything but what absolutely needed to be done was offered.

thank you very much ,was a pleasure work with you

David
David

Roof replacement - shingles

These people were great! Jose arrived on time for the estimate, on time for the quote, and arrived on time for the day of work. Jose was super friendly and there was no sales pressure of any kind. The work was done on schedule, and they even did a little extra when they discovered a couple of vents that needed replacing, at no extra charge.
Though the job proved to be a little more difficult than they had anticipated, the team worked a long day until the job was done. They protected our property from damage and cleaned up the site perfectly.

I couldn’t be happier.

thank you so much you're really kind David, I appreciate it thanks for contacting JTO roofing specialist

blugallo
blugallo

Service repair flat

hello JTO is the company that knows how to do your job well serious, manageable and above all sincere with your work thanks for helping me with my repair flat roofs very good work Thank you

no problem anytime I really appreciate it thanks for contacting JTO construction roofing specialist

More about Jto Construction