Electricians

Reviews for Condo Potlight

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Very professional

I recently purchased a large Lightbox and couldn't be happier with the product and service. Ali was very knowledgeable and helped us patiently through the process. He answered calls timely and there was no delay with the product.

Alex, Edgardo and Liam arrived to do the installation and I was very impressed. They came with everything they needed to do the job quickly and very clean. I want to emphasize CLEAN. They had tarps down but even after the tarps were off, they were double checking to make sure they left the condo clean.

It's been a few weeks with my Lightbox and I love it! Would totally recommend this company based on service and quality of the product. Thank you!

Abhishek in Toronto
Abhishek in Toronto

Condo Potlight

Condo spotlight were amazing with the service. Liam and Alex were really professional throughout the whole process. The team arrived promptly on time and they also helped out with the installation of other light fixtures around the condo.

The product itself is beautifully. It has an accent lighting fixture which can be used for every day use for modern lighting.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Great Service !!!

I contacted Condo Potlight for a large lightbox for my living room.

Ali was VERY patient with me ... as this is my first time doing anything like this, I asked a LOT of questions.

Ali always found a way to answer my question by the end of day ... no matter how small it was.

As for the crew, they were very professional. They were very careful to cover up the area with tarps and even took extra care in the post clean-up.

I would definitely recommend them for anyone interested in a potlight.

Jay
Jay

Installed Light Fixtures

Ali installed four light fixtures in my condo unit. Punctual, good communications, and great work. Professional and licensed. Price was very reasonable.

Thanks Ali for a great, quick and professional job at a very good price.

Spencer M.
Spencer M.

Quick, clean, and professional pot light installation

Ali was able to work around our specific renovation plans to replace the dim lighting in our kitchen with pot lights to better suit our needs. Communication was quick and clear, and scheduling the work was very easy. Ali and his co-worker were professional and friendly, and the work was tidy, fast, and very low impact - a must, given our current need to work from home. We're very happy with the outcome and would not hesitate to call again.

Thank you so much Spencer! Really happy to hear that! It was a pleasure!

Ali

Kaushik in Toronto
Kaushik in Toronto

Pot light installation in condo unit

Exceed expectations!

I consider myself very lucky to have come across with this company for Pot light installation job in the Living room of our 640 sq ft condo unit in downtown Toronto. Although there are some choices when you start searching, but it's not that easy to get the results that you expect by just calling one of them that you find.

With Condo Potlight, you are in good hands in every aspect. From the time you call for estimate to the time that they follow up with you for after work satisfaction, you will feel comfortable and confident that you have made the right choice. Moe was very quick to respond to my inquiry. He provided quick turnaround time and a easy to understand quote.

We had 2 employees - Nima and Tony attend our house for installation. They were neat, polite, and obviously very good at what they do. Additionally, they provided me with some helpful assistance and were willing to answer my questions. Can't be happier and highly recommend them for whoever is looking for a professional job with reasonable price and timely manner. Thanks Guys!

Minoo in Woodbridge
Minoo in Woodbridge

Condo Potlight

I am very happy with their work. They came on time and did a very quick and great job. I recommend to whoever is looking to add value to their home. Great product and great customer service.

peter from Toronto
peter from Toronto

kitchen lightbox

Moe and his crew of electricians did an outstanding job in planning and then installing potlights in my 750 square foot condo built with concrete ceilings.
Owing to the concrete ceilings Moe devised a lightbox for my kitchen that replaced the inadequate lighting that the condo came with.

The result exceeded my expectations. Not only is the lightbox an attractive addition to the kitchen but it also, owing to the increased brightness, greatly enhances the overall ambiance of entire kitchen area.
In addition, potlights were strategically placed in the bulkheads around the condo proving to make the entire space much brighter & hence more comfortable.
The "Condo Potlight" team were punctual & professional. Despite all the work they left my unit clean and tidy .
I know that having excellent lighting is an important feature for any home. "Condo Potlight'' succeeded in achieving this in my condo.

michasibuch
michasibuch

Kitchen pot lights

Wonderful service. They were neat, clean, polite and hard working. Wore their masks. The pot lights are fantastic. Great solution to the awful lighting we had in the condo!
Excellent company. Highly recommended.

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Great service, very happy with the results!

I had been searching for a solution to the dim lighting in my condo kitchen for some time. I didn’t want to lose precious ceiling height and found Condo Potlight’s “Lightbox”. I liked the clean minimalist design, that it was only ~2” from the ceiling, and it gave me the distributed lighting I was looking for. The price point was reasonable as well. Communication with Moe was quick and an appointment was scheduled within a week. The job itself took about an hour - amazing work from Ali and his team. I’m so excited to cook in my kitchen now as I can finally see what I’m doing! :) And the Lightbox looks fantastic. Thanks again!

Thanks for your kind words Amy! Glad our Lightbox was suitable foe your space!

Enjoy your new kitchen

Moe

More about Condo Potlight

At Condo Potlight, we provide real lighting solutions to homes all over the GTA, specializing in condominiums. Since our inception in 2009, our family business has quickly become one of the top leaders in the industry. We build great relationships with each and every one of our customers through integrity, performance, efficiency, cleanliness and speed. Our rapid success is due to a consistent level of high-quality work combined with dedication to exceed expectations of every one of our clients.