Supreme Appliance Repair

Reviews for Supreme Appliance Repair

Jason
Jason

Washing machine repair

Was fast and friendly and affordable! Would definitely use them again. Accommodated the repair quickly with the time line requested.

1 review King City, ON

Broken washer

Very impressed by the technician that came to our house . He didn’t try to sell anything unnecessary , he found the loose wire on the control panel. After he reconnected it and put back in place , the washer worked again .
I’m glad I used Supreme Appliance repair and didn’t go buy a new washer .

Glad we could help, thank you for your review.

Dima in Vaughan
Dima in Vaughan

Washing machine repair

We called Supreme appliance repair for our oven . We had two of the top burners stopped working in the same time.
Technician came the next day with the required parts & fixed the two burners in the same visit.
I was really impressed with the fast, efficient, clean & honest service that's rarely can be found those days.
Thank you very much for the professional service!

Kristina in Richmond Hill
Kristina in Richmond Hill

Replace pump

AMAZING WORK! Thank you so much to Ilya’s Services, he replaced the pump in my washing machine, the next day after I called. He did the work fast, efficient and everything works better than when I first bought my washing machine:) The price was very reasonable and I RECOMMEND Ilya to anyone with the same problem, thank you once again!!!!

vlad
vlad

Fridge didnt freeze

Technision came on time as promised. Called ahead of time as promised. Diagnosed the problem with in 10 minuts. And had it repared with in hour later. Verry impresed. The technision had all the part with him. Recomemd him to other clients. Made an execelent job. Verry nice personallyty. Was happy to have a repaire man like him.

Glad we could help, thank you for your review.

daniel.piastro
daniel.piastro
1 review Newmarket, ON

dryer repair

I would definitely recommend them. Customer service is the best I've ever experienced in companies such as. Excellent service very competitive price. Did the commission is very polite diagnose the problem really quick and fixed it right away. If you need appliance repair be sure Supreme appliances are the ones for you.

Victoria
Victoria

Leaking Fridge

My fridge suddenly started leaking, so I called Supreme Appliance Repair. The technician was very professional, he diagnosed the problem promptly and had it repaired right away, which made me very happy. I would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family!!

It was a pleasure to assist you with your fridge, thank you for the positive review.

More about Supreme Appliance Repair

Supreme Appliance Repair has been a consistent and trustworthy Appliance Repair Service. All of our staff are committed to providing service of the highest quality, paying particular attention to work efficiently and expediently while keeping the lines of communication with our clients clear and concise.

Call us to discuss what is possible.