Benchmark Design And Build

Reviews for Benchmark Design And Build

George
George

Deck replacement

I hired Thomas to replace an old deck with a new one. I found Thomas to be honest, straight forward and reliable. The work was done on time and it looks great. If I have any more decks or fences to built in the future, I will hire Thomas again for sure. Highly recommend!

Thanks George

Madeleine in Toronto
Madeleine in Toronto

Floating deck

Thomas has built a deck, fence and gate for me. All are beautifully constructed on time and within budget. Thomas operates a great business and communicates professionally. I highly recommend Benchmark.

Thanks madelaine

Ahmet in Toronto
Ahmet in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

House Framing

Fantastic team to work with and very diligent with the workmanship. Always has a smile on his face and you cannot go wrong to use their services. Their team was always on time and worked very quickly.

Thanks Ahmet

alionis
alionis

Framing entire house project as well design build back porch.

Thomas and his team were amazing in short order they framed the entire house. Measurements were exactly like our drawings and the cost and quality of work cannot be matched. It helped us stay on schedule as Thomas and his team finished on time. Thomas also designed and built a back porch.

Valerie
Valerie

Outdoor fencing and bathroom renovation

Working with Thomas and his team was a very positive experience. The main projects were a new fence, stairs and landing as well as a bathroom gut job. In addition we also had drywalling done and installation of storage solutions. What I appreciated most was the communication between myself and Thomas throughout the months when the work took place. As a homeowner this is usually the most frustrating part of working with tradespeople but he made a concerted effort to respond and answer my questions in a timely manner. He and his team were reliable, professional and great to work with. The work was completed on time and on budget and we were very happy with the results.

reid.09
reid.09

Renovation

We had an addition added to our home. Benchmark were magnificent from start to finish of our project. We couldn't believe how fast the framing went up and their attention to detail was really impressive. The trades who worked with benchmark were also awesome. I couldn't recommend benchmark enough. Tommy and his team are hard workers and always put all our needs first, even when we made changes to our plans thomas was very patient and fully catered to our needs. I wish Thomas and Benchmark Design all the best in the future and will most definitely have them back in for our next project

More about Benchmark Design And Build