Ness Pure

becka.lam
becka.lam
2 reviews Wellesley, MA

water softener, RO

Dimitre was a very detail oriented technician, took his time to install our water filter system,

Thank you Rebecca for the review.

It was a pleasure to install the systems at your home.
Great set-up, and very happy with the results.

Glad you enjoy the new systems and the clean, soft water.

Thanks for choosing Ness Pure Canada.

jodymac25
jodymac25
1 review Severn Bridge, ON

Water softner

Quick to respond and get the job done. Great work and great price.
Would recommend Ness Pure

Thank you for the review & choosing Ness Pure for your home water treatment solution.

Enjoy the new softener.

beata.seb
beata.seb
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Whater softener, water filter , A/C

Excellent, clean job, very fast
It was a pleasure to have Ness working in my house , thank you

Thank you for the review.

It was our pleasure as well.

Great choice in Canadian made equipment.

Enjoy the new house.

sdurrani
sdurrani
1 review Newmarket, ON

Replacement & installation of water softener unit.

Very friendly, organised, professional and knowledgeable. Went above and beyond to ensure the unit was installed with all the mandatory safety requirements. I was also given a demonstration on how to operate the system and all the features available.
I will definitely recommend using there services to my family and friends.

Thank you for the review & for choosing Ness Pure Canada.

We are sure you will enjoy the system and notice a big difference from the original system in the house.

We appreciate the recommendations, means a lot.

Ness Pure Canada
Demitri

Raf R.
Raf R.
1 review Caledon, ON

Water Softener

Excellent service and product. 10/10. He’s been very humble throughout the whole process as I personally didn’t know much about water softeners and he helped me find the perfect one (Chlor-A-Soft) for my home and have it installed within a short amount of time.

Would highly recommend Dmitri to anyone!

Thank you for the review Rafi. Glad we were able to set you up with a unit that suited your needs.

Thank you for choosing Ness Pure Canada.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Water Softener / RO Water Filter

I recently got a new home and needed to replace an old water softener/RO. I did some research and was recommended the Clack WS1 and found "Ness Pure" along the way. I decided to give them a call and Demetri explained to me about the whole system. I scheduled the install and informed me with his arrival time. He then explained the setup of the water softener/RO and answered all my questions along the way. He cleaned up the area and left the house as it was before he came. I would highly recommend!

Thank you choosing Ness Pure, and for taking the time to review us in great detail.

We appreciate it. Enjoy your new water system.

Sameer
Sameer

Water Softener

I installed Pentair water softener 48k grains & Humidifier.
Demitri who installed the softener & humidifier is very professional in his work he made sure that the softener and humidifier was properly installed. He also made sure to give me a call very next day to check the performance of the product. Which talks a lot about the kind of customer service he provides..I would highly recommend this company to any one who wants to buy and install product from them.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review.

Glad you are happy with the product and installation.

gibsoncir
gibsoncir
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Water softener,humidifier,RO water filter

Very good price for all 3 pieces equipment,they come and did the job on time ,very quick for installation,very good workmanship,and we really enjoy the products ,I would definitely recommend this company

Thank you for the review Tony.

We are happy you are enjoying the new products.

Thanks again for choosing Ness Pure Canada.

More about Ness Pure

Ness Pure Canada

Your one-stop solution for water filtration and purification.

Water Softeners, Iron Filters, Carbon Filters, Reverse Osmosis, Alkaline Reverse Osmosis.

Residential & Commercial

Clack, Pentair, Fleck, and our own brand Ness Pure.