All In One Landscaping

Hamilton ON L9H 6Y3
M&R VZ
M&R VZ

A beautiful transformation

I reached out to approximately 10 landscapers in late January 2019 because from past experience, I learned that the good contractors get booked up very early in the year. Lucas from All in One Landscaping quickly stood out from the crowd because he promptly contacted me & expressed interest in both my project but as well in coming out to see my property even though there was still snow on the ground! It was with Lucas that the ideas I had for my backyard really started to develop into something both special & manageable for me to maintain. I was impressed with the level of detail of his explanations, the reasoning behind his suggestions & the written quote itself.

Along the way, there were some unique challenges with this project. Mainly the fact that water from neighboring yards drained into mine. This combined with all the rain we had in May-July caused delays with starting the project, as well as pausing progress during the work. Throughout the process, Lucas was always upfront & ready to explain what the challenges were, along with his solution.

Our backyard project included:
• Backyard deck & raised garden bed demo
• Scraping out several yards of awful clay soil
• Removing invasive Poplar Trees and replanting Ornamental Pear Trees & Boomerang Lilac Trees
• Remediation of the ground water issue on my property: Back & Front yard Drainage using a below grade French drainage channel along with an Ecoblock basin to move the underground water that had been creating a swamp in my yard & threatening my basement foundation.
• Elevated Walk out Patio Landing Construction with steps to a lower patio area
• Stepping Stone Walkway
• 15 feet Decorative Knee Wall centered on the new patio that divided it from the grass
• Front yard & back yard sodding with Kentucky Bluegrass over top 4 inches of quality top soil
• New Fence (Spruce that is MicroPro Sienna Brown Pressure treated)
My property looks completely different now. It reminds me of something I might see in a magazine. The outcome has completely surpassed my expectations. My Family, friends/neighbors have all quickly come over to see it & jaws have dropped. Astonished comments have been made. Ahs & ohs & pointing has happened.
I’m glad that Lucas & his team at All in One Landscaping took me on as a client because I truly benefited from his suggestions. The advice he gave me in doing a raised patio landing, installing a decorative knee wall, both under-lit with lights have been the aspects everyone has liked & that I appreciate the most. I now have an inviting outdoor space that just makes me want to go outside & relax. Thank you All in One Landscaping!

Robyn,
We at All In One Landscaping are thrilled you love the transformation of your backyard. A lot of hard work and planning went into your project and seeing the final product makes us very happy. You now have a space that can be utilized for many years to come. Enjoy the new space!