Neat Potlight

Neat Potlight
416-841-0510
Vaughan
L4H 3E8

Sam was very professional & punctual. It was a pleasure to meet him and give him my business. He's young and has a lot of drive to make sure he succeeds in his expertise which will make his business rise. I will re-hire Sam for future projects when the timing is right.

Thank you so much! it was my pleasure working on your project and looking forward to next one!

Zarimousavi3000
Zarimousavi3000

potlights installed in maind floor. second floor.

Great service, quick response, on time they came to my home and installed pot light. I highly recommend neat potlight and would use them again.

Thank you Zari, it was pleasure neat potlight team were working on your electrical projects. we're glad you're pleased with our service.

Domenic
Domenic
1 review Newmarket, ON

Pot lights and dishwasher

Veni, Vidi, Vici. He came, he saw, he conquered. Pot lights 61 smooth and well planned. Dishwasher, corrected the old wiring - perfect. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much Domenic, always pleasure!

ellis
ellis

Living room

They were very helpful to give me some advice (I have no knowledge about lights) and worked fast in installation. No mess or damage. Very friendly people.

Thanks again Erika to let us work on your next project.

Right Home Renos
Right Home Renos

Main floor pot lights

Neat Potlighting very polite very good customer service and did amazing job under my budget and I always use them for my future projects!

Thank you Brayan, we all happy you had a great experience with us and looking forward to working on more projects.

potlights in main floor

very nice and professional guys arrived at on time to my home, did the job in the same day within 5 hrs, cleaned up, and I paid as they worked, reasonable price.

was a great customer. paid on time and easy to work with.

More about Neat Potlight

www.neatpotlighting.com
ESA#: 7012781
With 15 years of experience, Neat Potlighting team is proud to serve in the south of Ontario on Residential, Commercial, and Industrial electrical services (potlighting, roughing, wiring, troubleshooting, installation, and on-call 24/7 emergency).
From small to big electrical projects, we guarantee to offer the best service you could ever experience. We are licenced master electricians with professional expertise in any electrical matters.
We are specialized in:
• Residential, Commercial and Industrial
• Energy saving lights
• Ceiling Pot Lights
• Indoor/Outdoor Potlighting
• Fuse panel upgrade
• Rewiring
• Kitchen Ceiling Lights
• Fast, efficient in diagnostic and troubleshooting
• Install, replace lighting and motor controls with low voltage/ high voltage
• Electrical Service installation/relocation for machinery
• Maintenance, power distribution, and panel control
• And more…
Safety - Respect - Team Work - Quality are important to us.