Carpenters

Cathy
Cathy
1 review Surrey, BC

Warehouse Renovation

I highly recommend Sitka West for any Residential or Commercial job, big or small. Our warehouse was finished as planned meeting the scheduled timeline, their quality of work superb! All Professionals!

Thanks Cathy! It was a pleasure helping your company out.

Barcapopo
Barcapopo

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

From start to finish Jamie and his crew showed professionalism, punctuality, and high craftsmanship. Throughout the project, all my questions and requests were handled with ease . Jamie showed patience to help me understand situations that could improve small details in my kitchen and bathroom. I will be using Sitka for all reno future projects !

Thanks Paul it was a pleasure working with such a great client!

Elliot Boulin from Vancouver
Elliot Boulin from Vancouver

Full Condo Reno

I recently hired Sitka West for a condo renovation in Vancouver. Jamie and his team were very professional. The job was completed on time and budget. It's great relief to find an honest, trustworthy contractor. Thanks Jamie!

It was our pleasure!

jfelectricalinc
jfelectricalinc

Condo Renovation

I hired Sitka West for a condo renovation and they were superb! They were extremely fair with their prices and completed all of the work well before I expected the job to be done. All of the workers were very respectful and clean. I recommend them to anyone looking for a fair and high quality renovation. Thanks!

Thank you for your business and review.

More about Sitka West Projects

Sitka West Projects is a Vancouver based General Contractor & Construction Manager. We have a highly skilled team of experienced carpenters. Whether you're looking to perform a complete home renovation or extension, or planning on building/ renovation a commercial building, we can handle it!
Looking for Carpenters pros in Vancouver?