Beech Nursery

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Toronto  >  Beech Nursery

Reviews for Beech Nursery

Neighbors  in Toronto
Neighbors in Toronto

No dogs allowed and rude employee.

Been many times to this location with very little help anyone. Today’s visit was last. Asked me to keep my dog in the car on the hottest day of the year by one employee. Rest seemend ok with my therapy dog but not anymore I guess. Don’t bring your dog they have their own who are not well trained and may not like other dogs. Dangerous.

Paula in Toronto
Paula in Toronto

Garden landscaping

I am delighted with my newly landscaped shade garden which Susan Mitchell of Beech Nursery designed. She had a lot of good ideas for creating interest in the garden and we settled on a beautiful weeping hemlock tree and complementary plantings of ostrich fern, variegated Solomon seal, hostas and ornamental grasses. Susan and her team were very professional. I highly recommend Beech Nursery.