Greenway Electric Ltd.

Electricians
Richmond Hill ON L4E 4X6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Richmond Hill  >  Greenway Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Greenway Electric Ltd.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pot lights installation

We hired Greenway Electric to install 30 potlights at our home, job was done well, floor and furnitures were covered with plastic and a special tool was used to minimize dust from using a large hole saw.
Very pleased with their work, highly recommend them to anyone looking for reliable, affordable and professional electrician.

Craig A.
Craig A.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement project

My previous electrician left me high and dry after a rough in, I was without power to all outlets as well as my new bathroom. I had several contractors come by and tell me they were unable to find the issue with his work. Finally I saw Greenway Electric's truck parked up the street and decided to call. He was able to come by Same day, he understood the urgency and came at 730 pm to begin work.. within an hour he had solved the problem that no one else could. He even went as far as to stay an extra couple hours and complete all the remaining electrical work that needed to get done, by eleven oclock he had completely finished everything that needed to be done. I would and will highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good electrician, the price was extremely reasonable and he stuck to his word which is obviously a rare quality now a days.