Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

Garden Centres
Calgary AB T2P 2G7
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Calgary  >  Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

Reviews for Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

Jewel from Calgary
Jewel from Calgary

Best products and service in the city!

Excellent customer service and I mean EXCELLENT!! I gave them quite a run around and they responded in a timely manner and with great class, generosity and knowledge. I bought a large amount of plants this year and only a few were on the small side, but because these guys go above and beyond the call of duty, and all the plants are vigorous and super healthy, I can handle having a couple smaller plants in return. I have a major Garden Centre about 5 minutes from my house -- their plants are WAaaaayy overpriced and the service is nothing special. Treat yourselves to Calgary Plants.com and see what old fashioned customer service and excellence in products is meant to be! Thank you Rick at CalgaryPlants!

Mike
Mike

Not worth it!

They are quick to take your money and never talk to you again. We pre-ordered 5 months ago, about $1000 worth. Sent e-mails and phone calls with questions, never one reply. Finally in May they delivered and on delivery they tell you 1/3 of the order is unavailable. Suddenly our project is now on hold because they don't bother telling you in advance some are N/A. They just deliver whatever and driver says "rest are unavailable, call the office for a refund, bye". I called and e-mailed, still waiting for a refund or for anyone to contact me back. My next step is to call my credit company to report fraud.
Seriously not worth it. Some of the plants have broken leaves and are in pretty bad shape. Like abused puppies. Seriously NOT WORTH IT! It's a headache to deal with.

nikki in Quesnel
nikki in Quesnel
1 review Quesnel, BC

Horrible with no service no answer ever, 1/3 plants not delivered

Going through a horrible time with this company right now. PreOrdered bunches of plants in January totaling about $1000 based on the Reviews on different web mdedia. Shocked when the Plants arrived, 1/3 of the plants were not delivered, was told they didn’t have them, some plants were not labeled what they are. Called and emailed the company earlier with no answer ever. This created so much anxiety thats so unnecessary. Definitely not recommend ordering anything from this company. The preordering was not much cheaper either, comparing the price with the price they are selling now and other garden centers, absolutely not worth it. May 26, 2018
The picture shows everything they delivered for my $1000 order. My husband called and emailed them in the morning as soon as we got the delivery, no answer.

Mr. M.
Mr. M.

Complete yard landscaping

For the last two summers, I replaced huge portions of lawn with shrubs and perennials, almost all of which I purchased at CalgaryPlants.com. The quality of their shrubs and perennials without any exception has been excellent, delivery is timely and the orders have been completed accurately. In the one instance in which I received a wrong order, the owner returned the next day with the correct delivery. I have found the service to be impressive and the quality of my plants has really been outstanding. They are the first place I go to when I need new plants.

Hi Mr. M. Thank you so much for the kind words and all of us at Calgary Plants Online Garden Centte really appreciate it! We strive to do our best but if there is anything we can approve on please do let us know!

nchrisp
nchrisp

Plant and tree orders

Not great at following up when I emailed for problems I had with some trees. Still haven't heard back weeks later since my last email.

Hi nchrisp,

My deepest apologies on this matter as sometimes things do fall through the cracks. Please contact me direct by phone at 587-897-2213 or by email at [email protected] and I will do whatever it takes to rectify this matter. Again, my apologies.

bitz87
bitz87

Perennials

Great customer service, quick delivery and great quality of plants. I used them twice this summer and was fully satisfied. Will definitely be a repest customer.

Hi bitz87,

Thank you so much for the kind words and liking our perennials! We would all like to thank you from Calgayr Plants Online Garden Centre. If there is anything we can do even better in the future please let us know. Thanks again!

eerthompson in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2

Great Online-Only Garden Centre

A different concept in garden centres-all the orders are done online or by phone, there is no storefront. This allows for about a 15% cost savings from a traditional garden centre (based on my price comparisons). The customer service was excellent, the people on the phone were awesome in helping me identify what trees/shrubs to buy. Delivery was cheap (approx $20) and on-time. The warranty service is also great-one of my trees wasn't quite the quality I was hoping for and they were very apologetic, came back to pick it up for free and promptly refunded me my money (they also offer an exchange option). Overall I highly recommend this company!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always trying to improve and ensure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our products and services.

More about Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

We provide high quality Alberta hardy Perennials, Trees, Shrubs and more delivered right to your door at a very reasonalbe price. We are starting to grow nearly all of our own products just East of Calgary to provide more locally grown product. Satisfaction guaranteed!