HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Calgary  >  Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

Mr. M.

For the last two summers, I replaced huge portions of lawn with shrubs and perennials, almost all of which I purchased at CalgaryPlants.com. The quality of their shrubs and perennials without any exception has been excellent, delivery is timely and the orders have been completed accurately. In the one instance in which I received a wrong order, the owner returned the next day with the correct delivery. I have found the service to be impressive and the quality of my plants has really been outstanding. They are the first place I go to when I need new plants.

Job Price

Hi Mr. M. Thank you so much for the kind words and all of us at Calgary Plants Online Garden Centte really appreciate it! We strive to do our best but if there is anything we can approve on please do let us know!

nchrisp

Not great at following up when I emailed for problems I had with some trees. Still haven't heard back weeks later since my last email.

Hi nchrisp,

My deepest apologies on this matter as sometimes things do fall through the cracks. Please contact me direct by phone at 587-897-2213 or by email at [email protected] and I will do whatever it takes to rectify this matter. Again, my apologies.

bitz87

Great customer service, quick delivery and great quality of plants. I used them twice this summer and was fully satisfied. Will definitely be a repest customer.

Hi bitz87,

Thank you so much for the kind words and liking our perennials! We would all like to thank you from Calgayr Plants Online Garden Centre. If there is anything we can do even better in the future please let us know. Thanks again!

eerthompson in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2

A different concept in garden centres-all the orders are done online or by phone, there is no storefront. This allows for about a 15% cost savings from a traditional garden centre (based on my price comparisons). The customer service was excellent, the people on the phone were awesome in helping me identify what trees/shrubs to buy. Delivery was cheap (approx $20) and on-time. The warranty service is also great-one of my trees wasn't quite the quality I was hoping for and they were very apologetic, came back to pick it up for free and promptly refunded me my money (they also offer an exchange option). Overall I highly recommend this company!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always trying to improve and ensure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our products and services.

More about Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

We provide high quality Alberta hardy Perennials, Trees, Shrubs and more delivered right to your door at a very reasonalbe price. We are starting to grow nearly all of our own products just East of Calgary to provide more locally grown product. Satisfaction guaranteed!