Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

Garden Centres
Calgary AB T2P 2G7
Garden Centres
Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

Reviews for Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Perennials

While I was informed that the company was having difficulties my plants arrived on time. However, you really need a magnifying glass to see some of them and most look wilted and yellowing. So disappointing I am going to plant them but I am not going to hold my breath as I do not think they will survive. If they do it will take a couple of years for them to get to any kind of maturity. I do not want to have an argument on the phone so I will put up with it. I should have gone to a generic garden centre as I usually do. Pretty pathetic really.

Cheryl in Calgary
Cheryl in Calgary
1 review Chestermere, AB

Disappointed

Customer satisfaction means nothing to this company. 2 days after receiving my order, 2 of the 5 Dahlia plants I ordered were almost dead and the other 3 were starting to show signs they were headed in the same direction. I contacted customer service and was advised they would deliver replacements. To date, I have not received the replacements or a refund. I have been trying to contact customer service again by email and by phone and they are just not responding.

Simon in Spruce Grove
Simon in Spruce Grove

Ordered trees, never arrived

Order 3 trees. Product never arrived, company won’t answer calls or emails. Read the reviews before you order from these guys, I wish I did, they do this all the time.

Unprofessional

Not well organized. They like to blame every issue on the pandemic but it costs nothing to be courteous and inform customers of delayed shipments. If you’re busier than usual why are you taking more orders and promising delivery dates? When you email them they respond with sarcastic unprofessional comments. My order did eventually arrive. Plants were dehydrated and wilted. Very small for the price paid. I should have looked at the reviews first.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Be wary

I would be wary of this company and recommend paying close attention to the poor reviews that have been written by multiple people for this company. Find a local nursery and deal with them, the time heartache and money you will save by avoiding Calgary Plants will be worth it.

Jewel from Calgary
Jewel from Calgary

Best products and service in the city!

Excellent customer service and I mean EXCELLENT!! I gave them quite a run around and they responded in a timely manner and with great class, generosity and knowledge. I bought a large amount of plants this year and only a few were on the small side, but because these guys go above and beyond the call of duty, and all the plants are vigorous and super healthy, I can handle having a couple smaller plants in return. I have a major Garden Centre about 5 minutes from my house -- their plants are WAaaaayy overpriced and the service is nothing special. Treat yourselves to Calgary Plants.com and see what old fashioned customer service and excellence in products is meant to be! Thank you Rick at CalgaryPlants!

Mike
Mike

Not worth it!

They are quick to take your money and never talk to you again. We pre-ordered 5 months ago, about $1000 worth. Sent e-mails and phone calls with questions, never one reply. Finally in May they delivered and on delivery they tell you 1/3 of the order is unavailable. Suddenly our project is now on hold because they don't bother telling you in advance some are N/A. They just deliver whatever and driver says "rest are unavailable, call the office for a refund, bye". I called and e-mailed, still waiting for a refund or for anyone to contact me back. My next step is to call my credit company to report fraud.
Seriously not worth it. Some of the plants have broken leaves and are in pretty bad shape. Like abused puppies. Seriously NOT WORTH IT! It's a headache to deal with.

nikki in Quesnel
nikki in Quesnel
1 review Quesnel, BC

Horrible with no service no answer ever, 1/3 plants not delivered

Going through a horrible time with this company right now. PreOrdered bunches of plants in January totaling about $1000 based on the Reviews on different web mdedia. Shocked when the Plants arrived, 1/3 of the plants were not delivered, was told they didn’t have them, some plants were not labeled what they are. Called and emailed the company earlier with no answer ever. This created so much anxiety thats so unnecessary. Definitely not recommend ordering anything from this company. The preordering was not much cheaper either, comparing the price with the price they are selling now and other garden centers, absolutely not worth it. May 26, 2018
The picture shows everything they delivered for my $1000 order. My husband called and emailed them in the morning as soon as we got the delivery, no answer.

Mr. M.
Mr. M.

Complete yard landscaping

For the last two summers, I replaced huge portions of lawn with shrubs and perennials, almost all of which I purchased at CalgaryPlants.com. The quality of their shrubs and perennials without any exception has been excellent, delivery is timely and the orders have been completed accurately. In the one instance in which I received a wrong order, the owner returned the next day with the correct delivery. I have found the service to be impressive and the quality of my plants has really been outstanding. They are the first place I go to when I need new plants.

Hi Mr. M. Thank you so much for the kind words and all of us at Calgary Plants Online Garden Centte really appreciate it! We strive to do our best but if there is anything we can approve on please do let us know!

nchrisp
nchrisp

Plant and tree orders

Not great at following up when I emailed for problems I had with some trees. Still haven't heard back weeks later since my last email.

Hi nchrisp,

My deepest apologies on this matter as sometimes things do fall through the cracks. Please contact me direct by phone at 587-897-2213 or by email at rick@calgaryplants.com and I will do whatever it takes to rectify this matter. Again, my apologies.

More about Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre Inc.

We provide high quality Alberta hardy Perennials, Trees, Shrubs and more delivered right to your door at a very reasonalbe price. We are starting to grow nearly all of our own products just East of Calgary to provide more locally grown product. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Calgary?