Brival Construction Group Inc.

Formerly Dunrite Roofing And Siding Inc.
3217 Tenth Line Rd. Ottawa ON K4B 1H9
Brival Construction Group Inc.

Reviews for Brival Construction Group Inc.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof

Great service from start to completion. Very reasonable market prices, knowledgeable and friendly. The crew members were considerate and friendly, they worked well together. The job was done within the timeframe agreed upon and in less time. The clearning up was great; we wouldn't know that an old roof was taken down. Highly recommended.

Thank you, You were great to deal with. We appreciate the support and this great review. Again, Thank you for your business, Trust and choosing Brival Group

Pierre R.
Pierre R.
0 reviews Embrun, ON

Roofing - Shingle

Mike from Brival provided amazing services from the 1st day from the diff packages available to completing the work. Team were very easy, respectful and professional.

If future work is required, I will definitely look at Brival as my first selection.

Thank you Mike/Brival for perfect service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Again, Thank You for your Trust!

Best Regards,

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Re-roofing and skylight replacement

Very satisfying experience from contract signing to completion of installation. Time was taken to explain options and finalize price. Questions were answered promptly. Crew was professional and protected surrounding property, cleaning up at the end of each day. Would not hesitate to recommend.

thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are delighted and we value your opinion as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to work with you again.
Best Wishes.

zoltar in Embrun
zoltar in Embrun
2 reviews Embrun, ON

Landscaping

Nic took some ideas for what we wanted to see and developed them into a plan that exceeded our expectations. Nic and his team provided professional services and when they finished, everything was cleaned up and ready for us to enjoy. We received great value for the money we paid and only wish we had more to do, so that we could have them back again. Highly recommend

I would like to thank you for the positive reviews. We take customer service and workmanship very seriously. We work hard to meet expectation like yours and we count ourselves lucky to have you as a satisfied customer. Again, Thank you for your trust, Your Business and choosing Brival Construction Group Inc. in Ottawa

M SPARKS
M SPARKS
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Roof and new Eavestrough

2 years ago I had my roof and eavestrough done. Everything is perfect to this day. Mikes quoting was super professional, quick and very competitive. Matched another BBB eavestrough price. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and to show your appreciation in our services and work. It was a pleasure to meeting you, Thanks for all your support and Trust.

France Orleans
France Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roof replacement

Brival replaced my roof last week and did an excellent job! I had a totally positive, and stress-free experience from the initial consultation with Mike to completion of the project. They have a professional booklet that shows their products and specifications, and helpful information sheets that clearly outline the packages they offer, and the protocols for preparation and installation. The on-site team was courteous, efficient, and clean. They gave updates and when the roof was done, explained how the repairs and installation went. Overall, I am extremely pleased with Brival and will be hiring them again to replace the siding on my home. I highly recommend this excellent company!

I would like to thank you for the positive reviews. We take customer service and workmanship very seriously. We work hard to meet expectation like yours and we count ourselves lucky to have you as a satisfied customer. Your new Lifetime Architectural Shingles looks amazing. Again, Thank you for your trust, Your Business and choosing Brival Construction Group Inc.

Regards,
Mike

Rob C. in Ottawa
Rob C. in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Vinyl Siding with Rigid Insulation

In the fall of 2019 I had Brival install rigid exterior insulation and vinyl siding. I had a great experience with their company, and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have work done on their home.
When I initially contacted Brival for quote, they were prompt, and professional. The work they did on site was great, their crew were fast, clean, and friendly. Like many renovations my project had unexpected complications, and I have to say it was very easy to work with Brival through those.
Brival was an excellent company to deal with on all fronts. I highly recommend them.

Dear Rob, Thank you for your review and for choosing Brival Group. I'm happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! We are glad to count you in as one of our happy customer! From all the Brival family we would like to Thank you for your Trust and we appreciate your business.

Eric
Eric
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Top-notch service all the way

Of all the roofing companies I've had to deal with over the years, Dunrite (now Brival) was the most professional of the bunch. The experience was painless from beginning to end and the communication was great throughout. I am very happy with the work they did.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and to show your appreciation in our work, It was a pleasure to meeting you and doing business. Thanks for all your support.

From all the Brival One Team we want to Thank you for Choosing Brival One A Roofing & Construction Company in Ottawa and Surrounding Regions.

Nick L. in Ottawa
Nick L. in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fourplex install

Brival construction installed a new roof and sheathing on my fourplex without any issues, delivered as promised. Great company to work with, highly recommended. Stayed on budget and followed instructions.

joe in Ottawa
joe in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Impressive work ethics

To choose the right company was somewhat of a challenge since two other neighbors ask me to find the right roofing company for them also.
This company registered with the Better Business Bureau was a plus in deciding to ask for a quote. After meeting with the owner, I felt that it was the right choice...and it proved to be more than satisfactory. The three homes roofs were replaced ...one per day over a three day period, seven people worked on my roof beginning at 7am and finishing by 3pm. All workers were in their twenty's and worked as a team which in itself was quite impressive, any questions and/or request were dealt professionally. I felt that I got my money's worth and that this roof will last for years to come.

Dear Joe,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our service. You and your wife was very friendly it was all an honor to have worked for you.
We take customer service and workmanship very seriously. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your biggest investment shine again

Thank you for your trust and choosing DunRite Roofing

More about Brival Construction Group Inc.

Brival One Inc. A Construction Company Brival One Inc. A Construction Company is a locally, family and bilingual business in Ottawa, Ontario since 2006. With our expert trades specializing in Roofing, Siding, Landscaping, Pools, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical and more. , Brival is Ottawa’s one stop shop for your home service ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Ottawa?