Luxurious Beds And Linens

HomeStars  >  Mattresses in Oakville  >  Luxurious Beds And Linens

Reviews for Luxurious Beds And Linens

Green Decor in North York
Green Decor in North York

Without even stepping in to the store

Ashley and I worked over the phone discussing my needs for a guest bedroom and she was able to suggest a product and get it for me, without me even meeting her or going to the store. That is like using a computer to search for something, but not having to input anything and getting personal servicing and advice. How good is this!!!!!

Hello,
Yes, sometimes we need to talk to a person take more specific information and ideas. At Luxurious Beds and Linens our staff are constantly reviewing and researching products so that we are ahead of the curve.
Thanks For the Great review.
David
Owner

Dayna in Oakville
Dayna in Oakville

Cabinet beds and more!

The quality and beauty of their products are far superior to anything else we saw when shopping for cabinet beds and mattresses. We also bought a gorgeous Wesley Allen bed here and couldn’t be happier. The best part about this store is that the customer service matches the quality of their products. Their product knowledge is vast and you will feel like the staff is working for YOU. Highly recommend!

Hi Danya.
Thank You For the Amazing review! We know our products at Luxurious Beds and Linens are amazing and we want you to have the best customer service available in the Retail Market. We know everybody "preaches" service but, do they provide it?
Tell your Friends & Family!
Kind Regards,
Dave and Oakville Team

Chest bed  in Oakville
Chest bed in Oakville

Chest bed

I'm so happy with my chest bed! I had looked for options in accommodating a smaller space and found what I was looking for on Wayfair, but to my surprise found the same product right here in Ontario, and cheaper!!!! This place is a hidden gem, I didn't like the mattress that came with it as I use this daily, and one quick phone call to Daniel and problem solved!! Such a great, helpful guy to deal with! 100% customer service here!!

Hélène Cunningham in Toronto
Hélène Cunningham in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Sleepchest queen size, cottage white model

I have been looking for a wall bed to get an extra bedroom for guests, but always lacked enough space, couldn't spare a whole wall, and then it would have had to be bolted to that wall. I am over the moon with what I have just received this afternoon. The sleepchest exceeded my expectations for the overall presentation, quality finish, ease to open and close, and most of all confortable matress! An all around great shopping experience from start to finish, from purchasing in Oakville to delivery in Quebec, courteous customer service, going out of the way to accomodate. Wish there was a showroom in Montreal!

Michael T in Oakville
Michael T in Oakville

Reverie Mattress and Adjustable Bed

We recently visited Luxurious Beds and Linens in Oakville. After researching latex mattresses and adjustable beds we were really interested in the Reverie based on positive reviews. We called one store in Toronto and they would not tell me if they carried it on that they had latex mattresses and the reverie bases actually just one base. Then after getting frustrated we called the distributor in Canada and they directed us to Tony at Luxurious Beds and Linens who was an absolute wealth of knowledge. We spent two hours there and he just kept answering question after question never pressuring us we are so looking forward to our new reverie sleep system. We highly recommend this store for product knowledge, service, and overall satisfaction.

Emily S in Oakville
Emily S in Oakville
1 review Simcoe County, ON

The best experience buying a mattress

Outstanding customer service! We were researching beds with no chemicals and were so confused. Tony explained it in away we could understand. Then shockingly when we were about ready to buy from him he suggested we should
take a day or so to think about it so we could digest all the different information so we would feel confident and happy about our purchase. What a refreshing experience. Thank you Tony for our new Naturepedic beds and our Bedroom Machines. We have been getting a great nights sleep for weeks and many more- Emily and Frank

More about Luxurious Beds And Linens

We are Canada's mattress and sleep specialists with a focus toward luxury beds, linens, furniture, adjustable beds, and certified organic mattresses and sleep products. Visit Us at www. LBAL. ca to learn more.