Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc.

Tile & Stone Retailers
Vaughan ON L4K 5Y3
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Vaughan  >  Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc.

Reviews for Rivalda Ceramic Tiles Inc.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Renovation Project

Over the course of 5 months we purchased our main floor tiles, hardwood, laundry room tiles, master bathroom tiles, shower tiles and stand alone bathtub faucet from Rivalda.

In all our interactions with Sabby and the entire staff we received warm and friendly service and knowledgeable advice. Sabby was key in helping us make decisions and create a beautiful finished project. She got to know exactly what we wanted and guided us to choices that fit our style and price point. The showroom has a vast selection of options to satisfy any project and still maintain a budget. We were fully satisfied with all our purchases. By the end we felt like a member of the family. Thank you for all your help and guidance in our renovation project!

Loredana in
Loredana in

Interior Design Consultation

We visited Rivalda yesterday to purchase tiles for a home and kitchen renovation and met with Anna. She was incredible and so on point with providing the best solution. Anna is easy going with a no-nonsense approach and made recommendations we didn't even consider which we are VERY appreciative. Moving forward ANYONE looking for tiles and home consultation will be referred to her.

The O'Callaghan Family

Master Bathroom Renovation

We just finished our master bathroom renovation and thanks to Rivalda Tiles, it could not have looked better. I worked with Melissa who helped me pick out the right wall tiles and decorative tiles to match. She had some great suggestions in terms of colour matching and was super patient and professional. The staff is also very friendly at the front desk with many decorators there to help. I have already recommended Rivalda Tiles to a few friends who also used this company, as they have a huge selections of tiles and one of the largest selection of backsplash/mosaic tiles that I have seen. Their pricing was also unbeatable.

Jhr in Whitby
Jhr in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom reno

Rivalda has the best selection and excellent prices. We've gone there for our last two bathrooms, you can't find a better place. We were trying to match a vanity top to tiles when Donna asked if we needed help. She was great, she found us the tile, made sure it was in stock and told them to make sure they held it for delivery the next day. Then even called to make sure the delivery went smoothly! The delivery guy a was great too, he even got the hand jack so he could move the skid to the back of my garage.

Lisa in Thornhill
Lisa in Thornhill

Fantastic Tile Store

Rivalda ceramic saved my renovation. I was lost in the middle of a huge renovation and I walked into Rivalda and felt like I was home. Anna helped me put together the most beautiful bathroom I could have ever dreamed of. She did it again for a second and third bath, my hall and new kitchen tiles and even the Canadian hardwood that is going into the dining room and bedrooms. Prices were great. Service was fabulous. Shout out to Eddie who introduced me to Anna. I highly recommend this store!