Vector1

Markh in Winnipeg
Markh in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Asbestos Testing and Remediation Services

Working for an inner city home builder, I am constantly needing quick, accurate asbestos tests performed for potential projects, and Vector1 is definitely my go-to company.

They have always been able to show up for me on time, even when I haven't given them much notice. I have always received my results sooner than I expected, and when the results indicated a need for asbestos removal, they have always provided very competitive quotes, and exceptional services.

I have no worry sending Vector1 to a house that has a homeowner currently living in the house because I know that every time the technicians with Vector1 will always be respectful, professional, and most of all safe. All of their tests are done with extreme care and caution.I highly recommend Vector1 for both asbestos testing and abatement services!

Tom M in Calgary
Tom M in Calgary

Asbestos Abatement

Vector1 was professional, quick and responsive. I was very impressed with the quality of work and the customer service I received. I would recommend Vector1 to any family, friends or strangers. Absolutely fantastic experience.

Shelly in Calgary
Shelly in Calgary

WOW, Vector1 is fast and efficient!

We had a large attic space with 3 types of insulation, one of which was asbestos vermiculite. I called Vector1 and they came and took a look at the attic and sent an estimate later that day. First off, the estimate was the cheapest out of the 3 I received which made me bit uneasy about the whole thing, but the other estimate was so high we gave Vector1 a chance and i'm sure glad we did! The equipment this company had was amazing to see in action...I highly recommend them!

Shelly C

Leigh in Calgary
Leigh in Calgary
1 review , ON

Asbestos Removal

Vector1 is a knowledgeable professional in the asbestos removal industry. Our company was looking for an expert to come and discuss the possible hazards related to contact with asbestos containing materials. Harp came in and trained our team, making us safer and giving us a better understanding of the materials we come in contact with.

Martin in Calgary
Martin in Calgary

Asbestos Abatement

I have done air monitoring for Vector 1 in the past. They always do a thorough job and are great at meeting deadlines. I would highly recommend the for anyone looking for asbestos abatement.

Brad M. in Calgary
Brad M. in Calgary

Asbestos Abatement

Harp and Vector1 did an amazing job at my house as well as my school building where there were some old asbestos wrapped pipes. His crew gutted the main floor of my house in less than 3 days. They were professional, helpful, answered all of my questions, and more importantly, very well priced! I would recommend Vector1 to anyone who is looking for an abatement job, no matter what size or type of building!

Shiva in Castlegar
Shiva in Castlegar
1 review Castlegar, BC

Asbestos Abatement

We received Excellent Service from Vector 1. They are Professional, efficient and very customer focussed. Harp and his team makes the process easy and painless. We recommend Vector 1 to anyone who needs such services. Five Star Service All the way!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent service

Recently I have used Vector1 service. I am very pleased. They provided me Very very professional and quality service. Many thanks to Harp, such a nice guy to deal with.

William in Calgary
William in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

House Abatement

I got in over my head with a new home purchase that we found out had vermiulite.. Vector 1 saved the day and made it safe for my family to live in this home, if it wasnt for them it wouldve been a disaster

Thanks Vector1

More about Vector1

We are the Leaders and innovators of Asbestos Removal in Alberta! Our company uses the latest technology to abate your home of all the Toxins with in its walls. with proper research you'll be confident knowing you came to the best, with Vector1 you will not be disappointed! www. vector1. ...