Sherwin-Williams

8888 Country Hills Boulevard Northwest Calgary AB T3G

Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen painting

Went to Rona in Crowfoot could not get help so I went to the Sherwin Williams shop across Nosehill, service was slow as they had a sale on and was busy but very knowledgeable staff and the harmony paint is great, had to go back as the colour we picked was not satisfactory but the technician was very accommodating to help rectify our colour choice. Very happy with the service.

Cynthia in Calgary
Cynthia in Calgary
11 reviews CALGARY, AB

Interior Painting

I came in to get some ideas for a neutral interior color, as my condo needed an update. Cody was an incredibly helpful staff member and pointed out a number of popular colors I could try, and what to look for. I was very pleased with the service I received here.