Restoration 1 - Niagara

Kathryn
Kathryn
1 review Lincoln, ON

Sewage Clean Up

Workers were professional and very friendly. Work was completed same day and caused minimal disruption.

It was a pleasure to work with you Kathryn.

leswalters3
leswalters3
1 review Welland, ON

Water Damage

RestorationOne was wonderful during our unexpected water damage incident. Paul and each contractor were professional throughout the process, while remaining empathetic to the needs of our busy family. Renovations are difficult at the best of times, but they are far more stressful when they are unexpected. I would most certainly use their services again and refer them to my family and friends.

Thank you Leslie. It was our pleasure to work with you :)

sk8girlwende
sk8girlwende
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Water damage

Fast, friendly service. Professional and courteous contractors. Work completed on a timely basis. Experienced team. Would not hesitate to refer to family and friends.

Thank you Wende, it was a pleasure working with you. Merry Christmas.

pcporterca
pcporterca
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Mold removal from wet basenent.

The worknen were very professional, began the job on time, finished on time and performed a thorough cleanup.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you good sir!!

Victoria McCrie
Victoria McCrie
1 review Burlington, ON

Sewage back-up

Restoration 1 - Niagara
905-537-4911

Paul responded quickly to our desparate call and in less then 24 hours had a team at our home to remove all the damaged materials due to sewage back up. We couldn't believe that the team handled a bad situation for us so effectivley and the horrific smell was gone completely in such a short amount of time. The crew was outstanding; they were polite and clean. Now, having experienced the flood and clean-up and what it truly enatails to get it rectified I would do things differently and this was a teachable moment for me, though a costly one!

Vic, The pleasure was all ours. I am happy we were able to help you in a time of need. Hopefully you will never need our services again, but if you do...we are here for you!!!

mike_jed123
mike_jed123
1 review Welland, ON

Sewer back up

After we found out that we had a sewer back up we were undecided whom to go with to help us clean up the mess. We called restoration 1 and they were there in less than 2 hours to help us out. The crew was amazing and very helpful. If anyone was to deal with any kind of situation restoration 1 are the people to ask.

I am glad we could assist you during that stressful time!! You guys have been awesome to work for!

abowles
abowles
1 review , ON

Sewer backup clean-up

Restoration 1 Niagara responded to a sewer backup call at hour house very early in the morning. Prompt, courteous, professional, and very thorough. I will gladly recommend them to family and friends

Reba  in Toronto
Reba in Toronto
1 review Smithville, ON

Basement flood

I came home to water dripping down my stairs. I was very distraught to say the list. After speaking to my broker they referred Restoration 1 and Paul showed up at my door within the hour. His professionalism and calmness made me feel comfortable for them to start the job that night. Two technicians showed up at my house within an hour of Paul arriving and removed the carpet and set up some drying equipment. The whole job took approx. 8 hrs and the guys stayed until they were finished. Restoration 1 was able to bill my insurance company directly and I was extremely happy with their service. I would and have recommended them to several family and friends.

YM
YM
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement Scare

there is no better feeling than buying a new home and the basement flooding in the first week.....NOT!
I quickly got a hold of this company and within minutes they were at my house cleaning and disposing. they took care of all the necessary documents with the insurance company. within a month I had my basement restored and the initial cause rectified. From start to finish - I was in good hands. The owner Paul, walked us through the entire process and his time was greatly appreciated.
I recommend everyone having his contact info - you just never know when you'll need some help!

Hannah secord in Toronto
Hannah secord in Toronto
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Carpet removal

Thanks for trying to save the carpet in are master bedroom it worked out for the best of us tho, the new flooring looks amazing. you guys did such a good job and we just wanted to let you know we appreciate all your hard work.
Best regards- Hannah and Michael

More about Restoration 1 - Niagara

At Restoration 1- Niagra we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration1 Niagra will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration * Sewage Clean-up * Flood pump-out and extraction * Mould Remediation * Fire & Smoke Clean-up