HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in Richmond Hill  >  Aging In Place Ontario (AIPO)

Review for Aging In Place Ontario (AIPO)

Kate from Toronto
Kate from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

in-home assessment, bathroom remodeling, other smaller home improvements

A relative recommended this company to us. We got their standard in-home assessment. After the assessment, we got a quote for the recommended improvements. We decided to follow their recommendations to remodel my dad’s bathroom to be more accessible and to have a barrier free shower. They also made other smaller improvements to our house. It is incredible how such small changes can make life so much easier for my dad! Their rates are very reasonable, and their consultants are very educated and patient. Ali thank you for being so thorough and understanding. Definitely recommend their services! I give them 4 star only because their appointments are not very flexible (I guess they are very busy).