Bodum

Review for Bodum

ismail birlik from Mississauga
ismail birlik from Mississauga

Kitchen stand mixer

I have bought the Bodum kitchen stand mixer in February, but unfortunately the Bodum stand mixer hook broke just after a few weeks. I searched EBay, Amazon, all the stores that sell Bodum products, but I can’t find any of the spare part. Even Google couldn’t find it :/. I had only used it twice and I was frustrated. I called Bodum customer services department. Customer service representatives told me that Bodum did not sell mixer hook separately and asked me to send back that broken machine to their head office in the US so that they can send to me the new one. But BODUM HAVE NO SERVICE IN CANADA. Despite that they have no services they were allowed to sell their products in all Canadian major stores. Shipping fee is expensive to USA and I have to pay $120 for my side and for their side. I did not agree with that, and finally they agreed that I can be responsible for the shipping fee only from my side. I asked receiver address from them, they said that they will send me by email and took my email address. But they have never sent me a receiver address. I tried to call again, but a different person would pick up the phone each time and ask me to explain the story again. My consumer rights are ignored and my money($400) has been ccheated by Bodum, since they have no repair services or refund services.
I bought the Bodum kitchen stand mixer in February, but unfortunately its hook broke just after a few weeks.
They refuse to sell spare parts, or offer any services.
Bodum has never sold any spare part of their products. Their representatives tell me they are out of stock. Bodum’s customer service liess.
Outcome: BODUM HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE & HELP

Looking for Electronic Retailers pros in Mississauga?