Bricks And Mortar Living

Sasha, Coquitlam
Sasha, Coquitlam
23 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Antique and Vintage Home Accessories and Gifts

Bricks and Mortar Living has recently relocated to its new 6th Street location in downtown New Westminster (corner of Canarvon and 6th Streets) and now offers twice the retail space, showcasing its fine selections of antique and vintage home accessories and gifts items, ranging from unique one-of-a-kind gift cards to lines and farmhouse chic pantry cabinets. There is something for everyone...even vintage ties for that favorite guy in your life.

I've been a fan of theirs since I discovered them in their old Begbie Street location. So when I was looking for something unique for a gift, I decided to check out their out their new venture, where I left with a vintage tie and one of their mason jar lamps. Reasonably priced, too, I might add. I will be spending some of my Christmas love there! So, go check it out!!!