Dynas Inc.

Appliance Repair
184 Hawkcliff Way Northwest Calgary AB T3G2S4
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Dynas Inc.

Reviews for Dynas Inc.

Jaclyn from Chestermere
Jaclyn from Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Dishwasher Install

Dale Starozik come over to install a new dishwasher and remove the old one. I was very impressed with the quality of his work, attention to detail and cleanliness. He was very knowledgeable about the work he was preforming and gave me a tutorial on how to use my new machine. He also provided me with some helpful hints to make the machine preform at its highest quality and products he’s noticed work best. While he was over he notice my oven was a little uneven so took the extra minute to level it for me. This was greatly appreciated. Over all I would highly recommend his services!!

G. Forsythe from Calgary
G. Forsythe from Calgary

Miele Dishwasher Installation

Miele sent Mr. Dale Starozik to my home, to install a Miele dishwasher. He did an excellent and careful job; correcting a plumbing error and finishing the gap in the cabinet. He explained things carefully and answered all my questions with respect. The installation was included in the cost of the machine, but I did pay a little extra to rectify the deficiencies created by others. He far exceeded the service quality of the representative that Miele sent to my home to deliver the product. I highly recommend you ask for this service person, if you buy Miele.